What's new

Iran: All Iran's restrictions in JCPoA are over

By slightest attack all oil and gas facilities in the whole region will be gone. Aramco will look like a mini-mini attack. It's not going to be repaired because missiles will follow by hundreds.
You're not threatening Israel lol

-"this is SDF-1 Washington in geosynchronous orbit over Tehran"
-"we have a firing solution and have begun charging main reaction canon"
-"requesting permission to fire"
*boom* there goes Teheran

He's hiding in his bunker for 13 years already.
mossad will find that bunker if ordered

This should be good, they should have done this long time ago it was stupid of them signing that NPT and other treaties the West never follows or makes up some bull shit excuses to by pass it.

Honestly, those who give up defense for temporary security written on a piece of paper deserve neither. So it's time Iran corrects their mistake and go nuclear -- look at NK they might be dying on the streets but NK has protected them from the threat of invasion.

Weak move and mostly propaganda.

Iran still wants to desperately to stay in the deal and hope the Europeans save them.

This move is weak. No formal withdrawal. And very vague “we will no longer abide”. Yet no actual concrete steps mentioned. No discussion on when centrifuge production/installation will reassume. No discussion on how high enrichment will go:

The weakest decision they could have made.

This response is utterly weak when considered in the context of retaliation against the attack on Soleimani. I am not saying this move is Iran's main retalitation but by itself its nothing. It is only a "fifth step" in Irans's reduction in its JCPOA commitment. All it says is Iran now removes its limit on centrifuge production. Iran is still abiding by the JCPOA (according to Iran) and is still in the NPT.

Look we don't know if Iran truly has nukes or not. We don't know to what extent Iran truly means its fatwa on nukes. All I will say is if this current Iranian regime truly does not believe in having nukes, then it simply deserves to be removed/wiped out due to this sheer incompetence. When faced with a rabid state like US ruled by someone like trump, only having the capability to wipe the US off the face of the map will truly protect you. If you don't believe this, then ask yourself this question. What is truly stopping the US nuking Iran if it decides to? The mutually assured destruction fear is NOT there for the US. An ancient nation like Iran should NOT allow its survival to be based on the decision making of some rabid fool like Trump.

This response is utterly weak when considered in the context of retaliation against the attack on Soleimani. I am not saying this move is Iran's main retalitation but by itself its nothing. It is only a "fifth step" in Irans's reduction in its JCPOA commitment. All it says is Iran now removes its limit on centrifuge production. Iran is still abiding by the JCPOA (according to Iran) and is still in the NPT.

Look we don't know if Iran truly has nukes or not. We don't know to what extent Iran truly means its fatwa on nukes. All I will say is if this current Iranian regime truly does not believe in having nukes, then it simply deserves to be removed/wiped out due to this sheer incompetence. When faced with a rabid state like US ruled by someone like trump, only having the capability to wipe the US off the face of the map will truly protect you. If you don't believe this, then ask yourself this question. What is truly stopping the US nuking Iran if it decides to? The mutually assured destruction fear is NOT there for the US. An ancient nation like Iran should NOT allow its survival to be based on the decision making of some rabid fool like Trump.

“5th and last step” there is no more steps to take after suspending all commitments.

This republic selected the weakest move possible. It’s clear that even hardliners want to stay in the deal and the SL wants to stay in the deal

“5th and last step” there is no more steps to take after suspending all commitments.

This republic selected the weakest move possible. It’s clear that even hardliners want to stay in the deal and the SL wants to stay in the deal
It's probably because of the UN arms embargo on Iran which is going to end in a few months.

I was reading about this news and what p'issed me off was the part where Iran said it will still abide by the jcpoa. The europeans are playing a fake good cop in this good cop bad cop game. they're more than happy for Iran to suffer as long as its not going nuclear. I don't think a latent nuclear capability is enough for Iran anymore. Only being openly nuclear armed will help. That's just my opinion.

I was reading about this news and what p'issed me off was the part where Iran said it will still abide by the jcpoa. The europeans are playing a fake good cop in this good cop bad cop game. they're more than happy for Iran to suffer as long as its not going nuclear. I don't think a latent nuclear capability is enough for Iran anymore. Only being openly nuclear armed will help. That's just my opinion.

I think Iran is still covertly going for the bomb. It is not in Iran’s interest to withdraw from NPT.

In fact if Iran withdrew from NPT, I would say it was a bluff tactic and iran wouldn’t go for the bomb.

200 IR-6s (being constructed or already done) can have the output of 5000 IR-1s.

Iran can go covertly nuclear if it has

centrifuge workshops outside of U.N. supervisions.

uranium hidden away that is not part of the amount collected from uranium mines and reported to U.N.

These are the only TWO things Iran needs to go nuclear covertly.

Back
Top Bottom