What's new

Iran: All Iran's restrictions in JCPoA are over

Iran should start to test its ICBM and nukes, it is a national imperative.

More important than having knee-jerk reaction against the US.

BTW, can Iran produce enough food to feed its entire population?

Because I heard from our think tank that the US has already deployed all kind of sanctions against Iran in its maximum pressure tactics, except the food embargo.

Iran needs to prepare to handle the worst possible scenario as the US will try to pose the food sanction on Iran.

If Iran's agriculture sector is self-sufficient, then my worry would be unnecessary.
It was self-sufficient before Rouhani took office and promoted the "free market" policies. :rolleyes1:

But ironically the region would probably more stable if you all had them.

Thats why we are not allowed to have them. US can only occupy weak countries, and US uses its influence, media propaganda, economic sanctions, funds sectarianism and separatism in countries to make them weak so they can occupy them.

I don't know about food independence, you would need to ask Iranian members, I'm just extremely anti-Zionist/American and this is the most important thing going on now.

North Korea has already done the R&D, I don't doubt that getting the necessary schematics and tech from them would be an easy process, if Iran doesn't already have them. If the US is distracted by Iranian nuclear weapons then that would put less pressure on NK. Though Iran and Nk's nuclear/missile program diverged long ago, there are still channels for cooperation and there is evidence of recent TOT going back just a few yrs ago.

Here is Iran's highland agricultural research since 2011. Very suitable for mass agricultural activities in Iran's mountain areas.

This will be a strategic countermeasure against the worst possible scenario.

http://geoagro.icarda.org/downloads/publications/geo/Sustainable_Agricultural_of_Highlands.pdf

It was self-sufficient before Rouhani took office and promoted the "free market" policies. :rolleyes1:

It needs to re-become self-sufficient by now!

The so-called free market is just a Trojan horse to destroy your national strategic countermeasures from within.

It needs to self-sufficient by now!
The free market is just a Trojan horse to destroy your national strategic measures from within.

The main reason that Trump is barking now is Rouhani's weakness and the high number of traitors he has in his cabinet. Rouhani invited "environmentalists" who were trying to make people believe that because Iran has high water stress, it is not good for Iran to have agriculture inside Iran and we should buy lands in foreign countries to import food. Fortunately, the IRGC arrested some of these guys and some of them escaped before the IRGC arrests them.

The main reason that Trump is barking now is Rouhani's weakness and the high number of traitors he has in his cabinet. Rouhani invited "environmentalists" who were trying to make people believe that because Iran has high water stress, it is not good for Iran to have agriculture inside Iran and we should buy lands in foreign countries to import food. Fortunately, the IRGC arrested some of these guys and some of them escaped before the IRGC arrests them.

China also got many of these problems after we entered into the WTO.

We cannot allow these fifth columns sponsored by the US to approach any of our national security policies.

China also got many of these problems after we entered into the WTO.

We cannot allow these fifth columns sponsored by the US to approach any of our national security policies.
The worst part of the JCPOA, besides the fact that we handed over tons of HALEU and LEU for literally nothing, is that it opened the door for Western spies and agents to enter our country under the cover of "cooperation".

The worst part of the JCPOA, besides the fact that we handed over tons of HALEU and LEU for literally nothing, is that it opened the door for Western spies and agents to enter our country under the cover of "cooperation".

Hopefully it is not too late to learn the lesson.

BTW, it is better to have Trump to be re-elected for long term benefit.

Since he can keep exposing the vileness of the US in front of the world, whereas those western liberals will keep sending those sugar-coated bullets to us.

The western liberals are more dangerous, they want us to be rotten from within, then send an executioner like Trump to finish us.

Hopefully it is not too late to learn the lesson.

BTW, it is better to have Trump to be re-elected for long term benefit.

Since he can keep exposing the vileness of the US in front of the world, whereas those western liberals will keep sending those sugar-coated bullets to us.

The western liberals are dangerous, they want us to be rotten from within, then send an executioner like Trump to finish us.
That's absolutely correct. When Khamenei said that Obama's policy of extending a friendship hand is in fact a steel fist clothed by velvet, a lot of people could not believe him and thought that his reason for not negotiating with the US is only ideological. But now more people have realized the truth.

Our main problem now is not Trump, but it is Rouhani that won't leave office until August 2021.

That's absolutely correct. When Khamenei said that Obama's policy of extending a friendship hand is in fact a steel fist clothed by velvet, a lot of people could not believe him and thought that his reason for not negotiating with the US is only ideological. But now more people have realized the truth.

Our main problem now is not Trump, but it is Rouhani that won't leave office until August 2021.

The western liberals want to lower your guard with their pretended fake friendship, then backstab you from behind.

They are more treacherously dangerous than those far right nutcases.

Iran needs a patriotic hawk as the next president at any cost.

I think that Bernie Sanders guy is real. I think he only wants peace

We don't know what Sanders would become if he got elected.

BTW, those deep state puppets are too good to corrupt anybody who becomes the POTUS.

The western liberals want to lower your guard with their pretended fake friendship, then backstab you from behind.

They are more treacherously dangerous than those far right nutcases.

Iran needs a patriotic hawk as the next president at any cost.
Yes, but first we need to get rid of this current president who insists on diplomacy even though we are way past that point now.

We don't know what Sanders would become if he got elected.

BTW, those deep state puppets are too good to corrupt anybody who becomes the POTUS.

Yes. We will never find out either. I remember I was a fan of Ron Paul. He always said that the main problem in the Middle East is Israel. He never stood any chance of winning the election because of that. The same is true about Sanders unfortunately.

I remember Iran's supreme command repeatedly labeled Nukes as "UnIslamic".... now they are pursuing this unislamic capability .....

Back
Top Bottom