What's new

Iran admits assassinations

@WebMaster

I can't believe such a load of bullshit can get released in PDF !!!

@BATMAN

Funny-memes-cool-story-bro.jpg

hahahahahaha israeldefense

What next? Blacks are inferior source http://www.kkkknights.com/
Nah man!,fox news,it totally tells the truth!:rofl:
I have to laugh tho I can totally just see the headline:laugh:,"iran tries to take out Batman!,is Superman next on irans hit list?":omghaha::cuckoo:
for fu#ks sake!

@BATMAN add less pepper to your Qorma next time, the IRGC operatives will surely go away then :lazy2:
Or try one of these,it always works on those cia gay microwaves
tinfoil-hat-and-tinfoil-cat.jpg

Really liked the article. I hope we can take an example for Iran.

It's no secret that Western countries houses trouble makers / terrorists against Muslim states.

If you can't get them extradited for the crime of attempted coup, they will have to meet justice abroad.

That just reads like a rushed applogy. It is really horifying to raid the regime's opponoents private residence and kill them with cold blood (with no trial nor a chance of defense). Al Gaddafi in Libya was quite famous in cleansing his opponents in Europe the same way the IR does now. I didn't see this caused him to be safe. Justice returned to him and he was also killed with cold blood.

That just reads like a rushed applogy. It is really horifying to raid the regime's opponoents private residence and kill them with cold blood (with no trial nor a chance of defense). Al Gaddafi in Libya was quite famous in cleansing his opponents in Europe the same way the IR does now. I didn't see this caused him to be safe. Justice returned to him and he was also killed with cold blood.
How is that any different to the west using drones to kill people[and usually lots of innocent bystanders] in places like pakistan?,if its alright for the west to kill criminals and terrorists,and even an american citizen,who are hiding out in another country to escape justice for their crimes then how can it be wrong for iran to do this very same thing,sauce for the goose so to speak,unless of course you happen to be one of those pro western hypocrites who thinks its only ok when the west does it.Personally if I was iran I would offer these individuals an opportunity to return to iran to face justice and in return you will be spared the death penalty,refuse and you will be subject to an anytime/anywhere death warrant

How is that any different to the west using drones to kill people[and usually lots of innocent bystanders] in places like pakistan?,if its alright for the west to kill criminals and terrorists,and even an american citizen,who are hiding out in another country to escape justice for their crimes then how can it be wrong for iran to do this very same thing,sauce for the goose so to speak,unless of course you happen to be one of those pro western hypocrites who thinks its only ok when the west does it.Personally if I was iran I would offer these individuals an opportunity to return to iran to face justice and in return you will be spared the death penalty,refuse and you will be subject to an anytime/anywhere death warrant

Why do you seem to assume that I am in favor of drone attacks led by the US? I am totally against these herrendous massacares.

He's not an "opponent" or an opposition activist you moron. He attempted a coup, he is no better than a terrorist and if we cannot bring him to justice, justice must be brought to him.

He's not an "opponent" or an opposition activist you moron. He attempted a coup, he is no better than a terrorist and if we cannot bring him to justice, justice must be brought to him.

You can reamin civil while discussing intellectual subjects, it won't cost you much. I brought up my comment not for 1 or 2 cases. I am talking about the general phenomenon of assasinating politcal opponets that the IR carries out (outside of its jurisdiction). Dr. Shirin Abbadi once said that she was on the list (before winning the Nobel Peace Price).

You can reamin civil while discussing intellectual subjects, it won't cost you much. I brought up my comment not for 1 or 2 cases. I am talking about the general phenomenon of assasinating politcal opponets that the IR carries out (outside of its jurisdiction). Dr. Shirin Abbadi once said that she was on the list (before winning the Nobel Peace Price).

You're theone who call terrorist scum like the MKO/NCRI "political opponents" and "opposition".

Terrorist sympathisers do not deserve respect.

Back
Top Bottom