What's new

Iran admits assassinations

You're theone who call terrorist scum like the MKO/NCRI "political opponents" and "opposition".

Terrorist sympathisers do not deserve respect.

Well, my comment applies to all opponents whether they are enrolled in organized groups or they are peaceful intellectual individuals. I gave you an example of Dr. Shirin Abbadi, who in her statement, discovered that she might be on an assassination list, and had to flee Iran for that reason. She was awarded Nobel Peace Prize, I guess she is not a terrorist, is she?

Well, my comment applies to all opponents whether they are enrolled in organized groups or they are peaceful intellectual individuals. I gave you an example of Dr. Shirin Abbadi, who in her statement, discovered that she might be on an assassination list, and had to flee Iran for that reason. She was awarded Nobel Peace Prize, I guess she is not a terrorist, is she?
If a murderer like Kissinger can win the Noble Peace Prize, so can Saddam, Hitler and Bin Laden. That "prize" has no credibility.

If a murderer like Kissinger can win the Noble Peace Prize, so can Saddam, Hitler and Bin Laden. That "prize" has no credibility.

So do you somehow see a correlation or equivalency between Dr. Kissinger (a politician) and Dr. Shirin Abbadi (an activist)?

So do you somehow see a correlation or equivalency between Dr. Kissinger (a politician) and Dr. Shirin Abbadi (an activist)?
Not particularly, but citing the Noble Peace Prize isn't going to impress me much.

Iran TV host admits to Tehran’s attempts to assassinate regime opponents abroad

Considering, I have been threatened and survived one assassination attempt in Lahore.
Its clear, who is the evil network in Pakistan running assassinations on behalf of Iran.
why would the state of iran target you.. are you some high profile individual? may be you live in crime infested area, or somebody has personal vendetta against you.
the only other member who has claimed something similar is @MBI Munsi ...(raw wants to bump him off)... not making fun of risk to life but fear the opponent in your own village who stole your cow..

MKO terrorists have resided in FRANCE for 30 years and noone have tried to kill them.

That tells alot..
West use islamists for their interests. Khomeini came with air france. Now they keep mek cult for who knows when they can cause troubles for Iran.

04325e0a-b17b-4231-92bb-562accf4f67c.jpg

Shapour bakhtiars father was killed by Reza shah. The shah imprisoned Shapour Bakhtiar different times (6 years in total) for opposing him. At last when shah was hopeless about his future as a dictator, he appointed Shapour Bakhtiar as Prime Minister. Shapour Bakhtiar ordered all political prisoners to be freed, ordered dissolving of SAVAK, and asked 3 months time to establish a democratic monarchy or republic. He allowed khomeini lajbaz to come back to Iran.

Arab nationalist Khomeini opposed the provisional government of Shapour Bakhtiar, promising "I shall kick their teeth in, I appoint the government." Later he murdered Bakhtiar. What a great figure Iran lost by these filth khomeinist animals. Arab nationalist Saddam would not even dare to attack Iran if Shapour Bakhtiar was allowed to do a peacefull transition of Iranian system to democracy.

Khak bar sare ma Irania ye mosht hammal, chaghookesh, arazele obash, lat, arabzadeh shodan rahbarane ma.

Last edited:

Piss prize

It doesn't impress you, fine, but does Shirin Abbadi deserve assassination?

No ... Not even deserves a fart !

West use islamists for their interests. Khomeini came with air france. Now they keep mek cult for who knows when they can cause troubles for Iran.

Shapour bakhtiars father was killed by Reza shah. The shah imprisoned Shapour Bakhtiar different times (6 years in total) for opposing him. At last when shah was hopeless about his future as a dictator, he appointed Shapour Bakhtiar as Prime Minister. Shapour Bakhtiar ordered all political prisoners to be freed, ordered dissolving of SAVAK, and asked 3 months time to establish a democratic monarchy or republic. He allowed khomeini lajbaz to come back to Iran.

Arab nationalist Khomeini opposed the provisional government of Shapour Bakhtiar, promising "I shall kick their teeth in, I appoint the government." Later he murdered Bakhtiar. What a great figure Iran lost by these filth khomeinist animals. Arab nationalist Saddam would not even dare to attack Iran if Shapour Bakhtiar was allowed to do a peacefull transition of Iranian system to democracy.

Khak bar sare ma Irania ye mosht hammal, chaghookesh, arazele obash, lat, arabzadeh shodan rahbarane ma.

You can express your ideas ... We have democracy in here !

Piss prize

No ... Not even deserves a fart !

Well Soheil, you first need to watch your language. Then, you have got to give a little bit of credit to Dr. Shirin. She raised the Iranian parcham higher than what you think. You should give credit when it is due.

:lol:

So Persian nationalists like you say that Khomeni is an Arab nationalist. Arab nationalists on the other hand say that he is just another Persian Zoroastrian King :lol:.

:lol:

So Persian nationalists like you say that Khomeni is an Arab nationalist. Arab nationalists on the other hand say that he is just another Persian Zoroastrian King :lol:.
:lol:If you study khomeini, khamenei their thought, speech, ideas, being able to rule by arab monarchist black turban/descent-by-blood system, would you define them as an arab nationalists or persian zoroastrian kings?

But what you said does not surprise me since arabs and arab nationalists also hate/kill each other and have problem even with their own (Iraqi baath vs syrian baath), arab nationalist assad and khamenei against arab nationalists in FSA, shia against sunni, etc etc. This problem goes well beyond just political differences, it's religious, sectarian.

To justify they make name each other as their favorite enemy, one sides call the other side majusi, the other side responds by calling them zionists. In really all of them are arabs, not majusi, neither zionists.

Last edited:
:lol:If you study khomeini his thought, speech, ideas, black turban, would you define him as arab nationalist or persian zoroastrian king?

Well, it is complicated. He is surly not an Arab nationalist and don't overly focus on the black turban as it is just an alleged linage that brings gold, prestige, and dukhtars. He is also not a Persian king in the classic sense. I think of him as a Persian Shia extremist who wouldn't compromise his Persian identity for anything. Anti-arab literature hardly changed during his era and afterwards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom