What's new

Iran admits assassinations

yes it is beautiful like his skin which is similar to recently waxed leather couch
wowowo i'm not a racist. He is ugly but what about this one ?
beautiful-black-woman.jpg

This threa is going to become my favorite
I can laugh anytime, i read it's comments.
@Serpentine @waz brothers do something about this thread, it's amazing but more then usual

Iran TV host admits to Tehran’s attempts to assassinate regime opponents abroad

Considering, I have been threatened and survived one assassination attempt in Lahore.
Its clear, who is the evil network in Pakistan running assassinations on behalf of Iran.
Are you a pakistani citizen? If so why not lodge a compliant in your country then. If there is truth in it then your country is "technically" & morally bound to take up the matter with Iran's embassy. If there is no action from the current govt then you can file a petition in court to force them investigate the issue.

wowowo i'm not a racist. He is ugly but what about this one ?
View attachment 378551

heresy he is beautiful ur rasist

oh and black woman u posted is like 3/10 where i come from absolutely disgusting

thats why i chase dime piece white whimminz so i can cuck beta white men (especially scandis) which makes them join stormfront and stuff so they can complain about high test alpha male africans stealing their whimminz

Have you read the admission in OP... do you live in this world?

Yes I live in this world.

I don't understand why Iran thinks you are important enough to assassinate? Are you a senior government official?

Yes I live in this world.

I don't understand why Iran thinks you are important enough to assassinate? Are you a senior government official?
Only two days ago Iran revolutionaries killed one person in Baluchistan.
He was no official and its a regular business.

Wait... this makes no sense. Either you're lying and just want attention or you pissed off the wrong people.

W....what is this thread? I'd this even real life?

The Iranian government tried to assassinate some bakakalalalalalala Pakistani dude. Lol what the :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

If you can't get them extradited for the crime of attempted coup, they will have to meet justice abroad.
killing some one for power gained by fooling people through religious extremism by brainwashing them into a theory that whatever is done by iran regime is islamic as they are army of mehdi who will kill all arabs one day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom