What's new

Iran admits assassinations

rest in pepperoni batmane

looks like iranis finally got to him
Iranis failed once and they will fail again.
I reply when i have time, untill that time, they can may choose between US and Saudi Arabia.

Wait for my next leak.

Iranis failed once and they will fail again.
I reply when i have time, untill that time, they can may choose between US and Saudi Arabia.

Wait for my next leak.

stay strong batmane!

stay vigilant...

Iran hasn't admitted anything in that interview with Al-Naghash. it's just alarabiya propaganda lies repeated by even more BASELESS lies of their fellow supporters in this forum.
in that talkshow, the broadcaster just said the story behind the imprisonment of AL-Naqqash in France, he neither said it from the Iranian point of view nor accepted it.
though I wouldn't mind if we would do it, he is the one who brought military Tanks into streets to suppress the Iranian revolution, he deserved to have the worst kind of death.

Iranian Intelligence minister said our agents had many opportunities to assassinate that famous terrorist "Abdulmalik rigi" in Pakistan, but to avoid the collateral damage, we didn't do it.

the whole world knows Pakistan has turned into the playground of Wahhabi terrorists. if you love the Saudi Wahhabism so much then have it, have it with it's consequences.

@WebMaster He is accusing us of intentions to kill him.
What is your idea about this stupid thread?
maybe he is really one of those terrorists. :lol:

@BATMAN ... brotherly request , stop this nonsense please. You seem under extreme hallucination. Leave PDF for few weeks. I am serious and care about you.
Best regards
HAIDER.

@BATMAN ... brotherly request , stop this nonsense please. You seem under extreme hallucination. Leave PDF for few weeks. I am serious and care about you.
Best regards
HAIDER.
Poor fella

Are u sure its a mental disease? Cause trust me bro I've seen worst in IV drug users

Back
Top Bottom