What's new

Interpol in hunt for Austrian jihadist teenage girls

Good to no one is hungry in muslim world,and what about the killing of polio workers ,isnt that against Islam.

:D nice sarcasm
Yes it is and they need to be protected and religious leaders should be used to promote it it got really damaged after that dumbo Afridi betrayed pakistan

Yes it is and they need to be protected and religious leaders should be used to promote it it got really damaged after that dumbo Afridi betrayed pakistan
yes ,those taliban ,i hate them they should be shot one by one,killing and shooting inoccent,good to know you too think the same way.i dont understand why the army is quiet after the beheading incident,they should have finished the taliban by now,they are terrorists.

Comming back to the topic,those girls are too young to understand or to know wht is the true meaning of Islam.

yes ,those taliban ,i hate them they should be shot one by one,killing and shooting inoccent,good to know you too think the same way.i dont understand why the army is quiet after the beheading incident,they should have finished the taliban by now,they are terrorists.

Comming back to the topic,those girls are too young to understand or to know wht is the true meaning of Islam.
They have faced the beheading now and USA tried to finish Taliban along with NATO or in another words Military power of 40 Nations couldn't finish the Taliban if it would have been that easy we would have done it long ago

murdering muslims ? where is the proof ?
and you did not tell me why are not going war against Israelis, you did not tell me why you called sex jihad.
who cares about what his religious believe ? by that logic every non-muslim believers do not have right to live in earth.
you killed innocent ppl, pregnant women, non-muslims.

YOU ARE DAJJAL FOLLOWER.

OUR PROPHETS NEVER FORCED PEOPLE TO OBEY ISLAMIC RULES, THEY DESCRIBED WITH LOGIC TO PEOPLE, THEY ATTRACTED PEOPLE WITH THEIR GOOD BEHAVIOR.
O Mr his father have destroyed the two cities when they tried to rise against him he himself is picking up persons and killing them for past decade both of these father and son dumbo are the most brutal leader in Arab and Muslim world majority Syrians want to get rid of him most of his Army is bases on his sect Christians and few Sunnis only and we would go to war against Israel to but first get rid of brutal leaders in our countries O Mr when state of Madinah was established Islamic Rule were forced and same was done by in all 4 caliphs you are following Dajjjal and acting like Abu Juhal

oh lol, what a story.
I was intrigued, so i did a bit of search, found an article from Croatia. Seems they had succeeeded in their quest!

TWO minors originating from Bosnia and Herzegovina, 15-year-old Sabina Selimovic and 16-year-old Samra Kešinović (16), who have fled their homes in Vienna to war with Syria, are married and live near the Turkish border, according Vestinet.

The girls were allegedly married to two radical Islamists who gave them permission to take every three months with prepaid number of short contact their families. In doing so, should not disclose too much information about life in Syria.

Three weeks after they fled, 15-year-old Samra Kešinović with Turkey is a number called a sister in a telephone interview said that she and her 16-year-old Sabina Selimovic well and do not have to worry about them. Turkish secret service then was able to get a signal, but the phone is switched off immediately afterwards.

Interpol is still 18.04. issued a warrant for yellow girls and their families argued that the responsibility for their disappearance radical imam Abu Topic Search. Girls have started shortly before she disappeared into the mosque. The posts on Facebook girls have printed photos that are surrounded by people who carry guns. "Death is our goal," according to one publication.

Google translate of Dvije maloljetne Bosanke udale se za sirijske islamiste - Vijesti - Index.hr

Back
Top Bottom