What's new

International Islamic University students taunt and criticize Zaid Hamid

Mujahid

Reaction score

this news is surely exciting the indians who usually hate Zaid Hamid

This is sad,
a low circulation Masala newspaper prints this, and even gets on this forum !

Almost all students in almost every university have patronage from political parties( specially IIUI), so I would not waste time on this....

Zaid is trying to bring about change, and he is trying to do a good job.

i wish if i could get the audio/video clip of that incident. daily ummat is very quick in these kinds of news. well done

I like the way he spends a hell lot of time trying to explain..."Khushnaseeb Kaun Hai"......And the way he starts....."Aap hush naseeb hain ki is daur main paida hue hai...."....LOL

This is sad,
a low circulation Masala newspaper prints this, and even gets on this forum !

Almost all students in almost every university have patronage from political parties( specially IIUI), so I would not waste time on this....

Zaid is trying to bring about change, and he is trying to do a good job.

"The Daily Mail" is the cheapest of all, yet its reports are published almost daily in these forums. I wonder why? :taz:

"The Daily Mail" is the cheapest of all, yet its reports are published almost daily in these forums. I wonder why? :taz:

its not the news paper that is important, it about the news which has been reported.

lets see if any video of the event emerges, there must be someone who had made a video.

There are more Indians on this thread then expected! You guys really must like'um don't ya. :blink:

what is this ummat publications?

never heard of it..... and the way the author has written this article is very poor......... i highly doubt this news and there is a video of Zaid Hamid on youtube where he was giving this lecture i believe and he completed his lecture there

I think this author mentioned about that lecture but that incident never took place

I am not defending Zaid Hamid but this source is not reliable for me

student organizations usually calls different speakers in their programs at IIUI and they try to show their power in these programs, and a few try to destroy opponent's program.
something like happened in Punjab University with Imran Khan.

Back
Top Bottom