What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be this

Saab has received a contract worth around SKr1.1 billion ($132 million) to provide airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) system equipment to an undisclosed customer.

May be this

Saab has received a contract worth around SKr1.1 billion ($132 million) to provide airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) system equipment to an undisclosed customer.

@Khafee mentioned in his previous posts that he has signed the Asset Transfer Order (ATO), so it must be something owned by the UAE for that "thing" to be declared as an asset. just a thought though :whistle:
:whistle:

Upgraded F16s kits, some hi tech western missiles/bombs which Pakistan like to reverse engineered it, or hi tech drones missiles, helicopters ????

Atleast @Khafee let us know is it related to missiles/bombs or air plane ?

Sir, if you don't find a diamond in the mine then you always have coal to have a BBQ party.

@Khafee , i just like to confirm that @Knuckles father, a former PAF F-16 officer is now indeed an instructor with the UAEAF.

Sir, his father might be a flight instructor, no doubting that, Plus he must be a good man to have been a PAF officer. His services to PAF and now UAEAF, is highly appreciated. BUT I can assure you, that he will not be privy to operational and strategic decisions.

Nonetheless, this flt although flown by the AF was owned by us, meaning even the crew is unaware of what the cargo is, till they start fueling up.

Secondly, he has been his wild speculations on behalf of the UAE Armed Forces from day one. This is the acid test that will show how much he really knows. Lets see what "half baked goose" story he comes up with this time.

Best Regards

@Khafee I think whatever came has something to do with Zulu's

Have the Zulu's arrived? Not that I know of. So equipment for the Zulus +/- a year before they do?

Chlo, phr tu paka pata ha and it will be out soon i hope!
Will wait for the confirmation about what it actually is. :)

BTW, if there are some Pakistani members who felt that the relations between UAE and PAkistan are on the down fall and UAE is getting on board with India, I AM ONE OF THEM. Also transfer of some assets, though welcoming, will not change things and the mind set over night. It is a fact that the royals of UAE are getting all cozy with India and there have been no real diplomatic support on matter of Kashmir from them as well for some time now. I hope that if it was all because of some confusion we are past that now. No one can possibly deny the fact that India and UAE are getting closer. And please, everyone who talks against UAE or the Arabs or who talk against SOMETHINGS related to Arabs or mentions the fact that UAE is getting close to India is NOT A SHIA!! What kind of misconception is that? :disagree: (may be it was because of some argument you had with them in the past but since i am not aware of that, all these remarks sound a bit too rude to me).

@MastanKhan
See this is why I'm sitting on this info with a tight lid. In the real world it doesn't matter what you, or anyone else thinks. What matters is, the opinion of the most credible institution in Pakistan, i.e. PA.

I have already explained the UAE - India relationship multiple times, as well as on this very thread, if somebody wants to be dense, their problem, not mine.

So feel free to go about bad mouthing anyone you want. To those who matter, it's just empty words.

Have a nice day.

See this is why I'm sitting on this info with a tight lid. In the real world it doesn't matter what you, or anyone else thinks. What matters is, the opinion of the most credible institution in Pakistan, i.e. PA.

I have already explained the UAE - India relationship multiple times, as well as on this very thread, if somebody wants to be dense, their problem, not mine.

So feel free to go about bad mouthing anyone you want. To those who matter, it's just empty words.

Have a nice day.
If there is one man who is bad mouthing here, we all know who he is!!

Absolutely no need to get emotional and aggressive. I respect you for who you are and what you do and bring to this forum. However that do not means that others do not have a right to write there own feelings about certain things. AGAIN, if there is ANYONE who thinks that the UAE-Pak relations have not suffered a tiny bit, he is nothing but a fool!! You dont need to know what was inside that C17 to figure this much out.

Again, keep your peace sir, i am not here to bad mouth anyone or anything but there is not need to be aggressive to the level where you start to insult others only because they speak about the fact that UAE and Indian relation are building at a gradual pace now.

Anyway, just as i said, this is just a personal opinion and you may well decide and choose to go your own way. :) But again, I HAVE NOT INTENTION TO BAD MOUTH ANYONE AND ANYTHING. It is not me.

Last edited:
its been quiet amusing looking at the posts and the possible "goodies" the are laden in the c17.

theres nothing special, the uae does not make anything special and cannot transfer anything special as they would be imported and restricted.

spares for f16????
why buy them from the usa and israel they have done it before.

if i was pakistani and make dreams come true i would like the c17 to be full of aim-120c7's and storm shadow missiles. where the later is more important as the mk2 which they want to replace are only able to carry the missile. if they buy the rafale then that reason is dealt with. oh and dont forget the ge-f110-132 as well.

wont be surprised if it just a armored carrier

Pakistanis feel stabbed, and for a good reason..

UAE%2Ballots%2BLand%2Bfor%2BFirst%2BHindu%2BTemple%2Bin%2BAbu%2BDhabi.jpg

Restoring trust will take time, and efforts from both sides.

Also, your logic of testing so called big wigs on this episode is quite flawed. No matter how informed a member may be, knowing about every single military development or having insight into what is going on is not possible.

I believe that most people here and other forums share what they hear, only when they are permitted to do so. I am related to arms industry but am a civilian. My sources are colleagues and some relatives and that is it.

Why do they feel stabbed, are there no hindu temples in Pakistan? One was just approved for Islamabad, ironically.

There is no trust deficit, except with people who are out of the loop.

You are humble enough to admit that you can't possibly know everything that happens militarily, and I sincerely appreciate that. But there are seniors here who CLAIM otherwise, and when countered, act all high and mighty, this is for them. Time to eat the humble pie.

Pagan temple on the peninsula dosent seem right!
But seems alright in Islamabad? Hypocritical isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom