What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take these misters seriously they got shocked and hurt because we never imagine that Pakistan could refuse us straight away but believe me UAE people and armed forces have great respect for Pakistan armed forces and people.
Its fair to say UAE especially showed its true colours, the damage is done.

but atleast now it gives 2 countries a chance to start again and maybe just maybe UAE should treat pakistan how it wants to be treated. gone are the days where the arabs could look at pakistan just for security.

Some people got hurt and shocked since we can't imagine that if we need help and Pakistan refuses and during heat of the moment they said few things which was not appropriate.
Pakistan refuses to vote in favor of Dubai despite they assured us.
Pakistan refuses to send forces despite at early stages of negotiations they confirmed us.

We help Pakistan after atomic blasts even celebrated the event.
We are the first one to reach when major earthquake hit Pakistan, we build new roads schools and at least 10000 homes for effected Pakistanis.
We came to rescue when flood hit Pakistan.
We are building roads and hospitals in various parts of Pakistan and providing millions of jobs to Pakistanis.

So some of us expect some warm attitude from Pakistan.
you want us to fight your wars and protect your borders you need to arm us to the teeth, with the equipment you guys buy for yourself.

making schools and hospitals is all charity work that you should be doing anyway as Allah has blessed the GCC countries with wealth and alot of oil.

look at how much Saudia paid UASAF to fight on their behalf during the Kuwait war.

You didn't offend, appreciate that you took the courage to speak up politely.

Yes I do know that PM's are anything but Private, and so is email. But the a/c was carrying Baklawas as mentioned on the manifest, and I already mentioned it earlier. Nothing sensitive about them.

Btw This is exactly why I made sure that they should be mentioned on the manifest :D

Here is a pic of what they look like in case someone hasn't seen one.

View attachment 387435View attachment 387436 View attachment 387437
Can't tell if serious...

Some people got hurt and shocked since we can't imagine that if we need help and Pakistan refuses and during heat of the moment they said few things which was not appropriate.
Pakistan refuses to vote in favor of Dubai despite they assured us.
Pakistan refuses to send forces despite at early stages of negotiations they confirmed us.

We help Pakistan after atomic blasts even celebrated the event.
We are the first one to reach when major earthquake hit Pakistan, we build new roads schools and at least 10000 homes for effected Pakistanis.
We came to rescue when flood hit Pakistan.
We are building roads and hospitals in various parts of Pakistan and providing millions of jobs to Pakistanis.

So some of us expect some warm attitude from Pakistan.

I agree on that and I think this whole matter was not taken up the way it should be from the side of Pak Govt. Seems a political stunt from NS. In my opinion, all concerns should have been taken with SA and I assume they would have understood our situation as we were badly stuck with insurgency within our borders at that time and cant afford to increase our enemies.
At the end, UAE & Pak both are sovereign nations with strong religious and cultural bond which is among the people of both nations. Currently just waiting for @Khafee to disclose if there is anything.:D:D

Why do they feel stabbed, are there no hindu temples in Pakistan? One was just approved for Islamabad, ironically.

There is no trust deficit, except with people who are out of the loop.

You are humble enough to admit that you can't possibly know everything that happens militarily, and I sincerely appreciate that. But there are seniors here who CLAIM otherwise, and when countered, act all high and mighty, this is for them. Time to eat the humble pie.

But seems alright in Islamabad? Hypocritical isn't it.

There are many, and have been so for centuries, and none of them is coated in political agendas. I have several Hindu and Christian friends and we deeply respect each other.
The whole UAE-India episode came to light after Pakistan refused to send troops to save some asses in the Yemen conflict. The statements by one particular minister only added more fuel to the fire.

By the way, no disrespect meant to any religion or community, but i fail to understand what that sheikh is doing there. Do enlighten us.

Last edited:
No disrespect meant to any religion or communities, but i fail to understand what that sheikh is doing there. Do enlighten me on this.
You don't have Hindus in Pakistan? Seems you really need enlightenment.

Nonetheless please do enlighten us, as to how a C17's visit is connected to a Hindu temple?

Last edited:
Your PM is eating Nihari and Payee. Just looking at it, makes my cholesterol level go up.
@Khafee
If there is no Mirages or stuff above I post then I must say we don't have much to transfer to Pakistan.
Kindly end this guessing or teasing game and tell us what exactly UAE given to Pakistan.

One more guess from my side it might be

Nissan Petrol for Army Chief Gen Bajwa
black-patrol-03.ashx

يرجى إنهاء هذه اللعبة يا الشيخ

ترك المتصيدون هم مجرد أطفال ليس لديهم معرفة حقيقية
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There are many, and have been so for centuries, and none of them is coated in political agendas. I have several Hindu and Christian friends and we deeply respect each other.
The whole UAE-India episode came to light after Pakistan refused to send troops to save some asses in the Yemen conflict. The statements by one particular minister only added more fuel to the fire.

By the way, no disrespect meant to any religion or community, but i fail to understand what that sheikh is doing there. Do enlighten us.

You don't have Hindus in Pakistan? Seems you really need enlightenment.

Rights of minorities well they are in our religion and even in the constitution of Pakistan. Visiting religious place of minorities is a goodwill gesture to show solidarity. I see it even in Pak from the political leaders.

Its better if we all shall stick to the thread and play this guess game. It was entertaining:cheesy::cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom