What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for you to prove yourself. Seems like, it's going to be a long wait.

Just out of curiosity, what guided bombs would they be?
PM me if possible.

Some settlement Arrived after high level Military and UAE Civil authorities discussion during current month COAS visit there.

I'm waiting for the big wigs of the forum to prove themselves, lets see what chawals they come up with.

Pakistanis feel stabbed, and for a good reason..

UAE%2Ballots%2BLand%2Bfor%2BFirst%2BHindu%2BTemple%2Bin%2BAbu%2BDhabi.jpg

Restoring trust will take time, and efforts from both sides.

Also, your logic of testing so called big wigs on this episode is quite flawed. No matter how informed a member may be, knowing about every single military development or having insight into what is going on is not possible.

I believe that most people here and other forums share what they hear, only when they are permitted to do so. I am related to arms industry but am a civilian. My sources are colleagues and some relatives and that is it.

i KNOW i HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON THIS!...But hey everyone is shooting in the dark why not me as well.....The first batch of Pakistan Cadets trained by UAE brought back to the cadet academy for the induction cermony...Thats my guess?

We train them, not the other way around.

Pakistanis feel stabbed, and for a good reason..

UAE%2Ballots%2BLand%2Bfor%2BFirst%2BHindu%2BTemple%2Bin%2BAbu%2BDhabi.jpg

Restoring trust will take time, and efforts from both sides.

Also, your logic of testing so called big wigs on this episode is quite flawed. No matter how informed a member may be, knowing about every single military development or having insight into what is going on is not possible.

I believe that most people here and other forums share what they hear, only when they are permitted to do so. I am related to arms industry but am a civilian. My sources are colleagues and some relatives and that is it.

For me the comments of UAE minister were the most damaging.

These countries were pretty comfortable discussing their matters in Arab league, GCC etc. Pakistan was not an important country for them then in these "Arab matters". But when the war broke out with Houthis and they struggled to make any inroads in houthi territories (still struggling for whatever reason) Pakistan became an important ally all of a sudden and not sending troops to Yemen became a big crime. It will take time for us Pakistanis to recover from this episode

Is nacheez nai Asset Transfer Order sign kiya tha.
Chlo, phr tu paka pata ha and it will be out soon i hope!
Will wait for the confirmation about what it actually is. :)

BTW, if there are some Pakistani members who felt that the relations between UAE and PAkistan are on the down fall and UAE is getting on board with India, I AM ONE OF THEM. Also transfer of some assets, though welcoming, will not change things and the mind set over night. It is a fact that the royals of UAE are getting all cozy with India and there have been no real diplomatic support on matter of Kashmir from them as well for some time now. I hope that if it was all because of some confusion we are past that now. No one can possibly deny the fact that India and UAE are getting closer. And please, everyone who talks against UAE or the Arabs or who talk against SOMETHINGS related to Arabs or mentions the fact that UAE is getting close to India is NOT A SHIA!! What kind of misconception is that? :disagree: (may be it was because of some argument you had with them in the past but since i am not aware of that, all these remarks sound a bit too rude to me).

@MastanKhan

Last edited:
Why are Pakistanis feeling betrayed cause of a Hindu temple in UAE? Aren't there Hindu Pakistanis as well?
We have 3-5million hindus why did he post this image?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom