What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farah are you expecting Panama decision in it?:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:.....
Come to think of it......what u just said can be a scary scenario.... :( nothing ( deal) regd panama should come from anywhere, be it qatar..etc..etc..no NRO :angry::angry:

Anyways.... Overdosage of suspense these days..:( First panama and now this :( i dont think, I can handle all this suspense :no::no:

Bro, Have patience, and see my below posts, as to why I'm sitting quite on this one.
Khafee bhaiya seniors ko test kerny hm bechary excited patriotic civlians ka test q ly rahy han ???

Wasy hi panama ka decision nahi arha ... or na j31 per koi kushkhabri ai ... aap hi kuch kushkhabri suna dn ... lolzzz

At least who ever shooting blindly shoot in the direction of military not airforce
Not navy that much @Khafee already revealed
And from now on everybody have two chances left

It seems the feeling of importance outweighs the ability to inform...

Doesn't matter what you think. After the Indian Republic Day parade, kids and even some senior members were fuming from both ends. My reply was very simple, blood is thicker than water, wait and see.

Business and Military relations are two different things, this is my vindication, and I'm definitely not going to give up easily, irrespective of what anyone says, and especially YOU!

Doesn't matter what you think. After the Indian Republic Day parade, kids and even some senior members were fuming from both ends. My reply was very simple, blood is thicker than water, wait and see.

Business and Military relations are two different things, this is my vindication, and I'm definitely not going to give up easily, irrespective of what anyone says, and especially YOU!
You know nothing man. Feel free to prove me wrong

I dare you.... Pleaseee :cry:

Are they spares for the F-16s?.
Probably transported to UAE by the States, and then from there, to here. (Though why would they (UAE) use their own planes to get them here and not us, sending our own cargo plane there?)

Hi,

Indeed---business is business and a cup of tea is a cup of tea---.

People don't understand that life long military relations cannot be dismissed on a whim---. Sh-it happens in life---but when you have stood together and shed sweat & blood for the same cause---any misunderstandings are only temporary---or they are just simple misunderstandings and nothing more---some calculations went bad---some analysis went haywire---" some did not understand the significance of the problem ".

You know nothing man. Feel free to prove me wrong

I dare you.... Pleaseee :cry:

Hi,

Nice setup for a trap---. Challenge their integrity---and they will spill out their guts---.

It ain't going to work with that man---.

Hi,

Indeed---business is business and a cup of tea is a cup of tea---.

People don't understand that life long military relations cannot be dismissed on a whim---. Sh-it happens in life---but when you have stood together and shed sweat & blood for the same cause---any misunderstandings are only temporary---or they are just simple misunderstandings and nothing more---some calculations went bad---some analysis went haywire---" some did not understand the significance of the problem ".

Hi,

Nice setup for a trap---. Challenge their integrity---and they will spill out their guts---.

It ain't going to work with that man---.

May be this will help
cute_baby_girl-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

or this
britney_spears___innocent_face-1920x1200.jpg

or finally if above two working
evil_face_or_what_by_darksamwell08.jpg

and final solution
HSD-00861r.jpg

Tell me now look @Khafee:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

to much suspense Khafee Sir.... now plzzzz tell us:( i will not tell any one
:close_tema:

C-17of which country & why have they come?

Doesn't matter what you think as well sir. I was just writing my side of things, hope this clears any confusion. Otherwise I am blessed to have a father as an instructor pilot in the UAE Air Force, who can let me know if I ask him...cheers & take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom