What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the big wigs of the forum to prove themselves, lets see what chawals they come up with.

@MastanKhan This is payback, for all the times they ridiculed you.
I think sir 10 pages of the thread already proves that whoever they are, they dont have a clue about it.
By the way both of your flags now show UAE whereas previously there was one Pakistani flag. Have you moved backed to UAE?

I just realised Mastan sb was the only one who use to talk about Mirages and how we screwed it up. I hope it is what i think it is :P

I think sir 10 pages of the thread already proves that whoever they are, they dont have a clue about it.
By the way both of your flags now show UAE whereas previously there was one Pakistani flag. Have you moved backed to UAE?

I just realised Mastan sb was the only one who use to talk about Mirages and how we screwed it up. I hope it is what i think it is :P
What do you think it is?

I dont think Qatar is in UAE :P :lol:

BUt seriously, i cannot think of any reason. There are no UAE troops here that came for March 23 parade, there are no exercises going on either. No defense equipment sales were planned either but it have to be one of these things or may be something similar. What could be it!!
i have a feeling you guys got UAE mirages

@Khafee just to mention, i am not someone who have claimed to "know everything" and say anything with certainity only when i myself am sure about it (and not based on my facebook friends). :) so no guilty feelings here.
However just for discussion, if i remember correctly there were some talks of getting some UAE's Mirages equipment, a gift of sort for our own Mirages. It was some time ago however and i am not sure if those talks materialized to anything but this MIGHT BE just that. C17 for that however looks like an over kill. I wont say MRAPs because they SHOULD have been sent via sea. So again, i will stick wit ROYAL Houbara Bustards :P

@Khafee just to mention, i am not someone who have claimed to "know everything" and say anything with certainity only when i myself am sure about it (and not based on my facebook friends). :) so no guilty feelings here.
However just for discussion, if i remember correctly there were some talks of getting some UAE's Mirages equipment, a gift of sort for our own Mirages. It was some time ago however and i am not sure if those talks materialized to anything but this MIGHT BE just that. C17 for that however looks like an over kill so again, i will stick wit ROYAL Houbara Bustards :P

I don't consider you one of those who talk big and no substance, so don't worry.

On the Mirage thread, (which will go on till the end of time), I made it quite clear that the Mirages are not going anywhere till 2021/2022 min. So anything linked to the Mirages would be incorrect.

Regards

I don't consider you one of those who talk big and no substance, so don't worry.

On the Mirage thread, (which will go on till the end of time), I made it quite clear that the Mirages are not going anywhere till 2021/2022 min. So anything linked to the Mirages would be incorrect.

Regards
oh no i am not worried that you are talking about me, mainly because i know myself. :)

about mirages, i doubt that the will end up with PAF anyway, it seems PAF is looking in forward direction, not backwards!
It is just that there were some talks about some airplane support equipment for our own mirages that PAF seems to be looking to keep alive for few more years. UAE was one possible friendly that could be of help in this regard. If it is not that, not related to ERIEYE and since it SHOULD not be MRAP, I have no idea of what it could be. ( these are the only three things that were being talked about that i know about and think of it right now)

Just to talk about, do you know for SURE what it is? Or are you also in a position where you THINK what it is and that it is likely that what you think is right??

oh no i am not worried that you are talking about me, mainly because i know myself. :)

about mirages, i doubt that the will end up with PAF anyway, it seems PAF is looking in forward direction, not backwards!
It is just that there were some talks about some airplane support equipment for our own mirages that PAF seems to be looking to keep alive for few more years. UAE was one possible friendly that could be of help in this regard. If it is not that, not related to ERIEYE and since it SHOULD not be MRAP, I have no idea of what it could be. ( these are the only three things that were being talked about that i know about and think of it right now)

Just to talk about, do you know for SURE what it is? Or are you also in a position where you THINK what it is and that it is likely that what you think is right??

Is nacheez nai Asset Transfer Order sign kiya tha.

What do you think it is?
I had hoped it to be that since you mentioned Mastan sb but since its already debunked by you numerous times, i think its safe to assume what it is not and that is certainly not mirages or anything related to it.

Bro, Have patience, and see my below posts, as to why I'm sitting quite on this one.
i KNOW i HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON THIS!...But hey everyone is shooting in the dark why not me as well.....The first batch of Pakistan Cadets trained by UAE brought back to the cadet academy for the induction cermony...Thats my guess?

I'm waiting for the big wigs of the forum to prove themselves, lets see what chawals they come up with.

It seems the feeling of importance outweighs the ability to inform...

@Khafee

I am always grateful that you understood what I was saying long before others did---.

I will wait patiently and see what pops out of the hatch.

Is nacheez nai Asset Transfer Order sign kiya tha.

Wa'allah---:lol::lol::lol:---.

Hi,

You just let him play with you----.:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom