What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you hit the jackpot.

Same question is needed to be solved and lot of people discussing about it. You seems to be in great hurry.

Well, because there is no flag & country name written on it is raising a lot of eyebrows.

There is a big as$ flag on the tail of C17 in the picture. Kindly check it.

Relax, don't get excited I did not pay much attention to it.

It's UAE's C17. But what was in it still a great secret.

Pakistan & UAE ties are not going well these days as UAE is fully on board with India & are against Gawadar port.

Doesn't matter what you think as well sir. I was just writing my side of things, hope this clears any confusion. Otherwise I am blessed to have a father as an instructor pilot in the UAE Air Force, who can let me know if I ask him...cheers & take care.
Go ahead ask him, I can bet he won't know. From day one you have been talking utter BS about the UAE Armed Forces. This is your opportunity to put things right, show the world who you really are, go for it!

Once I signed the ATO, I made sure non-essential personal knew jack. So go for it, lets what you are really made up of.

Relax, don't get excited I did not pay much attention to it.

Pakistan & UAE ties are not going well these days as UAE is fully on board with India & are against Gawadar port.
This flight was actually a slap on the face of clueless people like you. I'm glad you opened your mouth and showed your true colors.

The thing with BS is, that it doesn't stand a chance in front of hard core facts/ ground realities, no matter what your bias might be.

Are they spares for the F-16s?.
Probably transported to UAE by the States, and then from there, to here. (Though why would they (UAE) use their own planes to get them here and not us, sending our own cargo plane there?)
No

Go ahead ask him, I can bet he won't know. From day one you have been talking utter BS about the UAE Armed Forces. This is your opportunity to put things right, show the world who you really are, go for it!

Once I signed the ATO, I made sure non-essential personal knew jack. So go for it, lets what you are really made up of.

This flight was actually a slap on the face of clueless people like you. I'm glad you opened your mouth and showed your true colors.

The thing with BS is, that it doesn't stand a chance in front of hard core facts/ ground realities, no matter what your bias might be.

No
Behave yourself.

No
plz pm me sir

Waiting for you to prove yourself. Seems like, it's going to be a long wait.

Just out of curiosity, what guided bombs would they be?
so they are some sort of guided bombs/missile

No

@Khafee

As I am a car salesman---I would use a car term---money talks---bullsh-it walks---:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:---if they can---then let them find out.

@Knuckles

Pappy---it is time to ask Daddy---.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom