What's new

Intelligence indicates Assad building nuclear plant: report

so then your Allah is kishk for believing every word he is saying... reread my post again.. and stop going off topic, if you want to discuss Syria war there is a thread made for that specific reason...
and BTW i am not with 14th of march group , actually i hate them ... i have said that before but it shows that u dont grasp several ideas at the same time ... thats why ur sooo narrow minded like ur founder and ur pres ... Allah ya5dak w ya5don

if they're going for the old 'WMD' trick, won't work.. their population is wise to it and are extremely war weary, the average American voter does not support their government's interventionist foreign policy in the middle east.
maybe this time with a little twist, how about something like this, I$I$ is already a major threat to Europe and USA, the west in general, they will come up with something so the war would be under preventing I$I$ from obtaining Syria's nukes, of course most westerns would fall for that trap easily, but first the west has to do more terror attack on its soil in order to put fear and hate in the civilians lives and minds... so basically this time the west is going to mix the war on terror in Afghanistan with Iraq WMD lies... :crazy:

but as of now most people know that this is a BS report...

maybe this time with a little twist, how about something like this, I$I$ is already a major threat to Europe and USA, the west in general, they will come up with something so the war would be under preventing I$I$ from obtaining Syria's nukes, of course most westerns would fall for that trap easily, but first the west has to do more terror attack on its soil in order to put fear and hate in the civilians lives and minds... so basically this time the west is going to mix the war on terror in Afghanistan with Iraq WMD lies... :crazy:

but as of now most people know that this is a BS report...
well, that's a scary possibility.. we know the neo cons can stoop to any lows to sell more war to their mostly ignorant and dumb general public. Remember in september 2013 when they wanted to invade there was a huge backlash from even members of their own military posting stuff like:

no-syria-war3.jpg

I-will-Not-Fight-For-Al-Qaeda-In-Syria-460x613.jpg

even their own politicians were opposed to it with people like Ted Cruz, who will be frontrunner for the republican candidacy saying Ted Cruz: U.S. not 'Al Qaeda’s air force’ - Tal Kopan and Burgess Everett - POLITICO.com

Though after ISIS beheaded a bunch of westerners and took large parts of Iraq/Syria, they are back, mostly in an aerial capacity, and at least so far not targeting Syrian military installations inside Syria, in fact, there have been some indications of back channel co-operation in anti ISIS ops.

Let's hope common sense prevails and, no matter what their wahabbi allies say, the US realizes that pushing for regime change in Syria will only make matters much worse in the region.

well, that's a scary possibility.. we know the neo cons can stoop to any lows to sell more war to their mostly ignorant and dumb general public. Remember in september 2013 when they wanted to invade there was a huge backlash from even members of their own military posting stuff like:

no-syria-war3.jpg

I-will-Not-Fight-For-Al-Qaeda-In-Syria-460x613.jpg

even their own politicians were opposed to it with people like Ted Cruz, who will be frontrunner for the republican candidacy saying Ted Cruz: U.S. not 'Al Qaeda’s air force’ - Tal Kopan and Burgess Everett - POLITICO.com

Though after ISIS beheaded a bunch of westerners and took large parts of Iraq/Syria, they are back, mostly in an aerial capacity, and at least so far not targeting Syrian military installations inside Syria, in fact, there have been some indications of back channel co-operation in anti ISIS ops.

Let's hope common sense prevails and, no matter what their wahabbi allies say, the US realizes that pushing for regime change in Syria will only make matters much worse in the region.

my friend , if ur gonna rely on pics from soldiers than my friend u have a long way to go to understand the mentality of this sectarian regime in syria ... i am not gonna dig deep in details but what i am gonna ask u to do is to reason the facts from the beginning to the this moment and how this regime is killing its own people ... imagine the regime in India start throwing barrels full of chemicals and explosives into innocent civilians in different parts in india ... what will ur reasoning will be ? think out of the box man ... if u wish to keep the regime in syria thats ur opinion and i respect it but lets not disrespect or take for granted the wishes and the logic of the millions and millions of syrians and muslims alike ... PEACE

my friend , if ur gonna rely on pics from soldiers than my friend u have a long way to go to understand the mentality of this sectarian regime in syria ... i am not gonna dig deep in details but what i am gonna ask u to do is to reason the facts from the beginning to the this moment and how this regime is killing its own people ... imagine the regime in India start throwing barrels full of chemicals and explosives into innocent civilians in different parts in india ... what will ur reasoning will be ? think out of the box man ... if u wish to keep the regime in syria thats ur opinion and i respect it but lets not disrespect or take for granted the wishes and the logic of the millions and millions of syrians and muslims alike ... PEACE
I understand there's 2 sides to this very ugly situation, what I'm saying is, that more 'murrican freedom bombs will just make it worse.

democracy is comming with full force syria best of luck
hope you dont end up like iraq
this regime man has been built on Machiavellian idealogies and principles which are : -strict intelligence brutality and aggressiveness to make the people afraid and accept the fact that an alawite regime is gonna rule forever ...
-alienate the sunnis from important posts in the army and the state and bring up specific sunni families who have close ties to the alawite family of assad in order to give them important specific posts in the army/state ...
-close down the economny of the country to be in the hands of the ruling family and the family of makhlouf which is the family name of the mother of bashar (they control the telecommunications industry plus other fields and domains)
and more and more ... i can t cite them but it will take man ...

I understand there's 2 sides to this very ugly situation, what I'm saying is, that more 'murrican freedom bombs will just make it worse.
my friend they wanna keep him ... cuz if they wanted to get rid of him ... they could have done it from the beginning ... right ?
and on a side note , did u hear the statement of makhlouf and the iranian politician who both said that the continuity of this regime is related to the security of Israel ... and they say that they are the axis of the resistance ... what resistance man ? the late father hafez he literally sold or ceded the reigion of joulan to israel and didnt fire one single shot towards them ... so where is the logic man ? once again man its in the background but at the end it will be removed by the will of Allah

my friend they wanna keep him ... cuz if they wanted to get rid of him ... they could have done it from the beginning ... right ?
and on a side note , did u hear the statement of makhlouf and the iranian politician who both said that the continuity of this regime is related to the security of Israel ... and they say that they are the axis of the resistance ... what resistance man ? the late father hafez he literally sold or ceded the reigion of joulan to israel and didnt fire one single shot towards them ... so where is the logic man ? once again man its in the background but at the end it will be removed by the will of Allah
They very much wanted to get rid of them when they were furiously beating the same 'wmd' war drums back in 2013 but they had no public support but could probably have gone on anyway. It was Putin's masterstroke at the time that prevented another intervention. Also, what nonsense, Israel is very much supporting the so called FSA in their fight against the regime, the treat their wounded, they've shot down Syrian planes, they've shelled SAA positions and even taken part in limited airstrikes inside Syria, most recently near Damascus (only country apart from the US to do so)

I have no idea what kind of game they are playing but it's certainly not pro Assad.

and Bashar =/= Hafez

of course they have the capabilities ... man they have an open support from the iranins and the russians so i dont rule out the possibility of building such site ....

What capabilities Syrians are having in Nuclear sector ? Can they produce Nuclear fuel rods ?

I think this has more to do with the UNSC decision. North Korea able to have Nuclear weapons because of Chinese support . So who are supporting Syrian Nuclear Program? Russian Federation or Chinese ?

I think this has more to do with the UNSC decision. North Korea able to have Nuclear weapons because of Chinese support . So who are supporting Syrian Nuclear Program? Russian Federation or Chinese ?

North Korea has already possessed so nuke they don't need Chinese aid, on Syrian although the news is a sheer propaganda it could be Russia.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom