What's new

Intelligence indicates Assad building nuclear plant: report

meh, BS report, such projects there are no PHONE CALLS... usually letters ( papers) sent by a top secret carriers, or face to face meeting...

also do you think Israel will allow Jordan to have nukes?

North Korea has nukes, and USA done nothing about it??
It's very likely that Assad has plans against Jordan since his father had attempted to destabilize it multiple times in the 70s but failed and finally gave up. In this case, the threat from Syria would be too high to ignore and would outweigh any repercussions from Israel. Furthermore, what would Israel do anyway? They can't strike Jordanian facilities due to the peace treaty between the two countries and if they backtrack on that, they will lose international support and start two wars with Jordan and Egypt (I really doubt Egypt would stay peaceful with Israel if it started attacking Jordan.) Jordan however would have the right to backtrack on it's nuclear commitmens since a possibly hostile neighbor also has nukes and Jordan has all the Uranium resources it needs to enrich it with Pakistan's assistance.

And yes, North Korea also has nuclear missiles, they just don't have the capability to strike the U.S. (yet) and as will Iran pretty soon.

It's very likely that Assad has plans against Jordan since his father had attempted to destabilize it multiple times in the 70s but failed and finally gave up. In this case, the threat from Syria would be too high to ignore and would outweigh any repercussions from Israel. Furthermore, what would Israel do anyway? They can't strike Jordanian facilities due to the peace treaty between the two countries and if they backtrack on that, they will lose international support and start two wars with Jordan and Egypt (I really doubt Egypt would stay peaceful with Israel if it started attacking Jordan.) Jordan however would have the right to backtrack on it's nuclear commitmens since a possibly hostile neighbor also has nukes and Jordan has all the Uranium resources it needs to enrich it with Pakistan's assistance.

And yes, North Korea also has nuclear missiles, they just don't have the capability to strike the U.S. (yet) and as will Iran pretty soon.
I don't know where you have been living, mars?? you think Israel will lose international support :rofl::rofl:, where have you been? Jordan attacking Israel?? Jordan lives on Israeli aid and support ( the west only arms Jordan and supports Jordan because it will not dare to attack Israel)...

my friend, you are truly naive... :rolleyes:

that one also claimed that the uranium was stored for Iran nuclear bombs :cheesy:...

There were some assumptions made after the coming of Iraqi government in power which is working for good relations with Iran. Iran is safe compare to Syria and Iraq.

_67389084_iran_iraq_syria_0513.gif

I don't know where you have been living, mars?? you think Israel will lose international support :rofl::rofl:, where have you been? Jordan attacking Israel?? Jordan lives on Israeli aid and support ( the west only arms Jordan and supports Jordan because it will not dare to attack Israel)...

my friend, you are truly naive... :rolleyes:
Am I the one that is naive? I'm not the one that is still supporting a failing regime. And Jordan receives no aid from Israel.

Btw, I didn't say anything about Jordan attacking Israel, just saying that if Israel backtracks on the peace treaty, there will be a 'war' in the same way that there is a war between North and South Korea.

Am I the one that is naive? I'm not the one that is still supporting a failing regime. And Jordan receives no aid from Israel.
you're right, Israel was supposed to give you clean water, instead it gave you sewage water...

anyways, back to topic, this talk of Syria having nuclear program and etc is nothing but a pretext to for invasion.....

you're right, Israel was supposed to give you clean water, instead it gave you sewage water...

anyways, back to topic, this talk of Syria having nuclear program and etc is nothing but a pretext to for invasion.....
Really, I don't know what lie you're living in. If you haven't noticed, it is the Syrian people that are forced to eat cats and drink puddle water in order to not starve, all because of Bashar's utterly reckless leadership.

Really, I don't know what lie you're living in. If you haven't noticed, it is the Syrian people that are forced to eat cats and drink puddle water in order to not starve, all because of Bashar's utterly reckless leadership.

you're really naive, that you don't even know that Israel cut the water supply on Jordan.. how old are you?

really? why don't you compare Syria before and after the terrorism started in Syria, all thanks to the west and their puppets, and if you really care about Syrians then remove the sanctions against them.... if you want to debate Syrian war, there is a thread for it...

you're really naive, that you don't even know that Israel cut the water supply on Jordan.. how old are you?

really? why don't you compare Syria before and after the terrorism started in Syria, all thanks to the west and their puppets, and if you really care about Syrians then remove the sanctions against them.... if you want to debate Syrian war, there is a thread for it...
Even before the Arab doom many Syrians were living in extreme poverty and i'm not saying there isn't poverty in Jordan but it never got to the extent to which it did in Syria. And Jordan doesn't partake in any sanctions against Syria, at least none that I know of. Our economy suffered a lot as a result of the Syrian crisis and it's not in Jordan's interest for it go on any further. I realize that there is a thread for this topic so i will not bring it up here again unless it's relevant.

Even before the Arab doom many Syrians were living in extreme poverty and i'm not saying there isn't poverty in Jordan but it never got to the extent to which it did in Syria. And Jordan doesn't partake in any sanctions against Syria, at least none that I know of. Our economy suffered a lot as a result of the Syrian crisis and it's not in Jordan's interest for it go on any further. I realize that there is a thread for this topic so i will not bring it up here again unless it's relevant.
you're wrong, have you even been to Syria? no one in Syria worried about food and water ( before war)... Syrians lived better than most of Jordanians, heck Syrian products took over Jordanian markets for quality and price.. and yes Jordan is now going to countries begging for money, while Syria when we had a refugees crisis from Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq, we didn't ask for a penny, and we didn't put them in camps, we opened our cities and homes for our brothers, unlike Jordan, it puts them in camps and uses the Syrian crisis to get money from the west, and heck you charge Iraqis refugees for their residency... my friend, it is better for you to wake up, don't let propaganda washes your brain... and please tell me that you know most of Jordan institutes are bought by the west, Jordan can't even run its own institutions that they are sold to the west...

you're wrong, have you even been to Syria? no one in Syria worried about food and water ( before war)... Syrians lived better than most of Jordanians, heck Syrian products took over Jordanian markets for quality and price.. and yes Jordan is now going to countries begging for money, while Syria when we had a refugees crisis from Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq, we didn't ask for a penny, and we didn't put them in camps, we opened our cities and homes for our brothers, unlike Jordan, it puts them in camps and uses the Syrian crisis to get money from the west, and heck you charge Iraqis refugees for their residency... my friend, it is better for you to wake up, don't let propaganda washes your brain... and please tell me that you know most of Jordan institutes are bought by the west, Jordan can't even run its own institutions that they are sold to the west...
"don't let propaganda washes your brain" perhaps you should heed your own advice. Only a million of the Palestinian refugees are in camps and officially refugees, while the rest, 3 million, received full citizenship. you can research the conditions of the refugee camps in Syria for Palestinians even before the war, but i think you already know them. You can also research how most of the Syrian AND Palestinian refugees were welcomed into Jordanian homes right away.

Jordan can run its institutions just fine, at least we still have institutions and safety and stability. You can spin it however you want, but Assad has failed tremendously at running Syria and its people, your people, are now suffering because of it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom