What's new

Intelligence indicates Assad building nuclear plant: report

i had read your thread in 2013 when i was not a member... you calmly answered to people who were receiving information about syria war only through western government mainstream media and their allies.

the points you made in the op there still stand... i request @The_Showstopper to go through your thread... he will find many answers to his own questions.

everyone on pdf should watch your videos, even thrax.

i knew that "syrian girl partisan" ( mimi ) lived in australia but your syria support video from australia showed me that i didn't know that there were so many syrians there.

by the way, i think you collaborate with "syrian girl" and bring more real syrians to pdf.

showstopper, mimi is in picture# 6 in post# 88.

Look mate, I don't blindly believe in Western media, So you bringing some Pro-Assad PDF posters and asking them to post their part of material is not gonna make much difference. I do agree both sides suffer because of this mayhem but this could have been avoided if Assad had stepped down and accepted the popular demand of Syrians...

And by the way you are yet to answer my previous questions..... Here I post them again...

"If these so-called beloved leaders are so popular, why do they control the country's armed forces? Why stay in power? Why transfer it down the line to their children. Is ruling a country their birth right?"

Note: I hope I am not getting under your skin....;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom