What's new

Intelligence indicates Assad building nuclear plant: report

"don't let propaganda washes your brain" perhaps you should heed your own advice. Only a million of the Palestinian refugees are in camps and officially refugees, while the rest, 3 million, received full citizenship. you can research the conditions of the refugee camps in Syria for Palestinians even before the war, but i think you already know them. You can also research how most of the Syrian AND Palestinian refugees were welcomed into Jordanian homes right away.

Jordan can run its institutions just fine, at least we still have institutions and safety and stability. You can spin it however you want, but Assad has failed tremendously at running Syria and its people, your people, are now suffering because of it.
:blah::blah: enough BS... Syrians are not even allowed to leave the camps... even their aid is stolen...

yeah lets see how Jordan can survive an international war like Syria did... let me give you an example, Syria is at war and the government never shut down, while you have powerful USA government shut down... do you remember that?? so I think Syria is just doing fine with all of the war and sanctions against it...

plus just the other day you posted a thread that an UAE airline bought almost half of a Jordanian airline, your airport is run by a French company, the utilities companies by a British and other institutions run by different countries...
you take me for a fool? you should be ashamed of yourself that I know more about Jordan than you do...

anyways this will be my last reply here in this thread, unless it is on topic, if you want to discuss Syrian war there is a thread, and if you want to discuss something else, we can go to a different thread in the Arab section...:wave:

So does it means that Syria is having capabilities to produce nuclear Fuel rods ?

of course they have the capabilities ... man they have an open support from the iranins and the russians so i dont rule out the possibility of building such site ....

Didn't Israel bomb a plant a few years ago?
yeap ... and hopefully they will bomb the next one as well and burn the hell off everyone in it

no... Its a fake news probably.. If Syria is trying something like that again Israel would've already alerted and bombed the hell out of that place

:blah::blah: enough BS... Syrians are not even allowed to leave the camps... even their aid is stolen...

yeah lets see how Jordan can survive an international war like Syria did... let me give you an example, Syria is at war and the government never shut down, while you have powerful USA government shut down... do you remember that?? so I think Syria is just doing fine with all of the war and sanctions against it...

plus just the other day you posted a thread that an UAE airline bought almost half of a Jordanian airline, your airport is run by a French company, the utilities companies by a British and other institutions run by different countries...
you take me for a fool? you should be ashamed of yourself that I know more about Jordan than you do...

anyways this will be my last reply here in this thread, unless it is on topic, if you want to discuss Syrian war there is a thread, and if you want to discuss something else, we can go to a different thread in the Arab section...:wave:

no matter what u say and what proofs u present ... ur president will always be remembered as the children killer and for his thirst for power like his father ... and for his hate and dislike to islam ...

these videos are in arabic ... sorry i dont have the translation of these but whoever wants me to translate ill do it ... but in general and especially the 3rd one ... the sheikh (who is an egyptian) and one of the best ... is saying that al assad family is against islam and has the objectif of destroying islam and sunnnism ... and this is a reply to all who defend this regime and his brutality

Interesting. So, this was the main reason why Hezbies were desperately launching an offensive on the Qalamoun years ago and why Assad is still holding Deir Ezzor.

Even if he was who would blame him? With all the foreign funded terrorists he has to deal with. I bet nobody would mess with him if he had a nukes. The other countries can get nukes too if that's what its going to take for countries to respect each other and stop meddling in each other's business. They told Gaddafi to give up his nuclear program and he agreed, then they bombed him. They did something similar to Saddam Hussein. Maybe we need more nukes in the middle east. The lunatic settler state shouldn't be the only one with nukes.

no... Its a fake news probably.. If Syria is trying something like that again Israel would've already alerted and bombed the hell out of that place

Why aren't you bombing Iran? What are you waiting for?

Even if he was who would blame him? With all the foreign funded terrorists he has to deal with. I bet nobody would mess with him if he had a nukes. The other countries can get nukes too if that's what its going to take for countries to respect each other and stop meddling in each other's business. They told Gaddafi to give up his nuclear program and he agreed, then they bombed him. They did something similar to Saddam Hussein. Maybe we need more nukes in the middle east. The lunatic settler state shouldn't be the only one with nukes.

Why aren't you bombing Iran? What are you waiting for?
you got a point there... plus I don't see anyone complaining about Israel's nukes...

yeap ... and hopefully they will bomb the next one as well and burn the hell off everyone in it
eh this shows your colors, typical F$A terrorists lover working for Israel, I'm pretty sure you're from 14 Zionist alliance... and your videos are trash, I don't want that stupid trash, and if a guy named Kushk says something I have to believe him? who is he? hahah idiots every where... now go watch couple videos for the rat Alasier, pretty sure that will help you

report reads like total BS, weak western propaganda.
after they have failed multiple times taking over Syria, they resorted to their old lies, hoping that it would work again like it did in Iraq...

you got a point there... plus I don't see anyone complaining about Israel's nukes...

eh this shows your colors, typical F$A terrorists lover working for Israel, I'm pretty sure you're from 14 Zionist alliance... and your videos are trash, I don't want that stupid trash, and if a guy named Kushk says something I have to believe him? who is he? hahah idiots every where... now go watch couple videos for the rat Alasier, pretty sure that will help you
thank you for this reply ... that shows excatly how narrow minded and ignorant u are ,,, keep posting these replies and show the people how the basharians behave and how they worship him and not Allah ... its up to u if u wanna believe sheikh Kishk or not but thats excatly how u basharinas operate ... u dont have the will nor the tolerance and about my wish of israelis bombing u ... how prejudice u are ... if i wish someone to bomb another will it show that i am with the 1st one ? how ignorant that reply man ... ur making a fool out of urself ... ya bhiiim ... Allah y7ehsrak ma3 bahsar el assad ... say ameen

thank you for this reply ... that shows excatly how narrow minded and ignorant u are ,,, keep posting these replies and show the people how the basharians behave and how they worship him and not Allah ... its up to u if u wanna believe sheikh Kishk or not but thats excatly how u basharinas operate ... u dont have the will nor the tolerance and about my wish of israelis bomb u ... how prejudice u are ... if i wish someone to bomb another will it show that i am with the 1st one ? how ignrant that reply man ... ur making a ffol out of urself ... ya bhiiim
so then your Allah is kishk for believing every word he is saying... reread my post again.. and stop going off topic, if you want to discuss Syria war there is a thread made for that specific reason...

so then your Allah is kishk for believing every word he is saying... reread my post again.. and stop going off topic, if you want to discuss Syria war there is a thread made for that specific reason...

have i said that i worship kishk ? no ... i didnt say that ... he is saying facts .. so where is the problem ? i dont get it ? if u dont wanna beleive him its up to u ... but he has a POV as u have as i have ... why oppressing people ... get out of these militias intelligence practices ... u have done enough to syria , lebanon and the region ... may Allah bless all the syrian people who died by the hands of this murderer bashar al assad ...

after they have failed multiple times taking over Syria, they resorted to their old lies, hoping that it would work again like it did in Iraq...
if they're going for the old 'WMD' trick, won't work.. their population is wise to it and are extremely war weary, the average American voter does not support their government's interventionist foreign policy in the middle east.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom