What's new

Intelligence indicates Assad building nuclear plant: report

Had this Butcher stepped down and let the common man govern the state, it would have been a peaceful place... But dictators would be dictators, like father like son....

sincerely, i would have gladly liked to live in the "dictatorships" than in the present indian system.

"the crisis" was a externally generated one, generated by nato, especially white house.

is the usa government the government of all humanity for eternity?? why should bashar al-assad remove himself just because obama said so??

usa government and their allies are anti-democracy anti-freedoms, and it is they who should remove themselves.

and then the basis question, when india and china can have nuclear weapons, why can't syria and north korea?? the imbalance is anti-democracy.

but more immediately, i do miss soviet union.

Last edited:
Just another country we shouldn't be getting involved with, but the status quo still exists... :coffee:

well they had chemicals ... do u think its gonna be hard to produce nuclear products with russia and iran in the backgroung ?

Syrian did got help from the Chinese and North Koreans.

don't forget Syria and Hezbollah relation, Syria was arming Hezbollah and other anti-Israel groups.. now when the government is toppled, who would it get replaced by? pro-western pro-Israel... do you think Israel would rather have a strong stable Syria arming Hezbollah or weak chaotic Syria with a puppet government and puppet militia... trust me if F$A was anti-Israel the west wouldn't give it a single penny... "Syrian" opposition have visited Israel many times and gave it guarantees that it would be safe, because it would end Iran - Syria - Hezbollah alliance... and don't forget Israel treating the F$A terrorists and sends them back with more weapons...

heck even terrorists from blocked Gaza went to Syria, Israel allowed them to travel to Syria through Golan...

Hezbullah is armed by Iran and its Iranians who are supplying missiles to Hezbullah and Lebanon. The missile shipment which was seized by Cyprus was from Iran for the Lebanese military.

sincerely, i would have gladly liked to live in the "dictatorships" than in the present indian system.

That's your choice bro and you free to do so...

"the crisis" was a externally generated one, generated by nato, especially white house.

This has become an old habit of us muslims to blame everyone else apart from ourselves....

is the usa government the government of all humanity for eternity?? why should bashar al-assad remove himself just because obama said so??

It's not Obama who wants this Butcher to go, it is the people of Syria who want so, Bashar Al Assad is not an elected leader, so what gives him the right to stay on and suck off people's rights....

usa government and their allies are anti-democracy anti-freedoms, and it is they who should remove themselves.

And how do you say so? I don't like the foreign policy of US/NATO but they look after their citizens quite well, Unlike middle east, people of those countries have the choice to elect their Government and their leaders have to suck up to them at least for namesake...

and then the basis question, when india and china can have nuclear weapons, why can't syria and north korea?? the imbalance is anti-democracy.

I don't have issues with that, every country has a right to pursue what they like but without endangering others and their own citizens...

Most notably, when Israel can have nuclear weapons then why so cannot Iran or Syria. Why this special position for Israel?

My only beef with Syria or Iran having a nuke is that it will be used to enhance the regimes life rather than for the people or even the nation, or Muslims for that matter. I have sympathies with the smaller nations in the world today which seek nuclear weapons but I have no sympathies for the regimes there. Bashar Al Asad is already killing his own people. What will he do with a nuke?

I believe the muslim world should be more open to democracy. But western interference is useless and has caused most problems in the muslim world today.

And how do you say so? I don't like the foreign policy of US/NATO but they look after their citizens quite well,

reality.... ( Woman working 4 jobs to make ends meet dies while napping in car between shifts — RT USA )

Occupy_London_-_Finsbury_Square.jpg

if you were in britain in late 2011 or later, you would surely have seen such scenes.

Unlike middle east, people of those countries have the choice to elect their Government and their leaders have to suck up to them at least for namesake...

there is nothing single called "middle east".

besides, why are the gulf monarchies not invaded yet by western militaries... saudia was established in 1932 or thereabouts... why have iraq and syria been invaded but not the gulf, especially saudia??

It's not Obama who wants this Butcher to go, it is the people of Syria who want so, Bashar Al Assad is not an elected leader, so what gives him the right to stay on and suck off people's rights....

the syrian army is composed of syrian peoples... why have they not executed whom you called butcher... why do they still accept his leadership four years after the war started...

but...

1. the butcher being celebrated by butcher people...

13syria-articleLarge.jpg

2. russian butchers in syria...

syrian-opposition-agrees-to-russian-mediation.jpg

3. the butcher flag and more butcher supporters...

syria-damascus1_11-28-11.jpg

4. the butcher and his evil wife... surrounded by evil people...

pb-110701-assad-da.photoblog900.jpg

5. car bomb in the butcher's capital... wonder why the nato-supported "rebels" couldn't convince the "oppressed people" living under the butcher's tyranny...

syria-damascus_2389712b.jpg

6. famous propagandist of the butcher... do you know her??

V0FxWTRoSEtNYjAx_o_explaining-the-iraqi-resistance---syrian-partisan-girl.jpg

7. some oppressed ladies about to murder the butcher's wife...

Asmaa%2BAssad%2B2-763542.jpg

8. the butcher army...

army10.jpg

9. evil hench-woman of that prime butcher...

article-2266894-171B7524000005DC-293_634x946.jpg

contd...

10. a butcher tank murdering the brave liberators...

army21.jpg

11. more hench-women of the butcher...

g-28-syria-women-2-getty.jpg

12. "oppressed syrians" supporting the butcher flag in slovakia... i wonder why these oppressed sit far away from the butcher but still support him... :what:

Slovakia.jpg

13. "look, bashar the butcher... i kill him now..."

148-620x330.jpg

14. oh, look... north korean butchers in syria... send the drone, send the drone...

1118.jpg

15. evil butcher army found a tunnel made by the liberating democratic rebels...

119.jpg

16. some sporting brainwashed or threatened supporters of the butcher...

61.jpg

--------------

@Syrian Lion have i missed anything?? post# 88 and this.

@levina of your interest too... post# 88 and this.

heck even terrorists from blocked Gaza went to Syria, Israel allowed them to travel to Syria through Golan...

what... but honest hazzy says gaza is a land of pure and peaceful people, the glorious hamas and islamic jihad, who will never even exchange a shekel with a israeli.

c
@levina of your interest too... post# 88 and this.
what... but honest hazzy says gaza is a land of pure and peaceful people.
well if Israel is such an angel then why did most of the nations vote for "investigation on war crimes committed by israel" in UN?? (except their best buddy US).

Frankly these days I have stopped categorizing political news as right or wrong. Every country has its shades of grey.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom