What's new

INS Vikrant truly a pan Indian effort

How is India ahead in space research? That is send a probe to circle the moon and then crash into it? Ok, India is ahead on that. Anything else?

OMG Troll is back with a whole lot of BS...:omghaha:

Now where is the reply to my post?
How many countries can develop a marine gas turbine?
How many countries can develop (not reverse engineer) a carrier based fighter?

And you.are one of a troll who claims that India is at same level in space research with another country which do not even have orbital.capability(and would not probabiliy achieve it,this decade).That shows your IQ.:lol:

And now FYI India is one among worlds best in space research.

And you are always ready to undermine Indian moon mission,let me remind you of its contribution to lunar research.And now,how many countries have send their own moon mission?

And now for the Moon Impact Probe.It was the first instrument on the mission to sense the presence of water.Now how many countries have done such a mission?

Now what about Indian Mars Mission?How many space agencies can achieve such things?

What about developing communication sats for European customers,and developing high thrust cryo/semi cryo engines?

So stop fooling around.

Not sure I am following you. All tech is based on something. Neither indian or chinese tech are unique. So what does it matter where they come from?
Both indian and chinese received help and still receiving helps with their military projects, be it fighter jet or marine gas turbines.
Stupid pissing contest.

And you.are one of a troll who claims that India is at same level in space research with another country which do not even have orbital.capability(and would not probabiliy achieve it,this decade).That shows your IQ.:lol:

And now FYI India is one among worlds best in space research.

And you are always ready to undermine Indian moon mission,let me remind you of its contribution to lunar research.And now,how many countries have send their own moon mission?

And now for the Moon Impact Probe.It was the first instrument on the mission to sense the presence of water.Now how many countries have done such a mission?

Now what about Indian Mars Mission?How many space agencies can achieve such things?

What about developing communication sats for European customers,and developing high thrust cryo/semi cryo engines?

So stop fooling around.

I don't know about space research. But definitely not space accomplishments.

Not sure I am following you. All tech is based on something. Neither indian or chinese tech are unique. So what does it matter where they come from?
Both indian and chinese received help and still receiving helps with their military projects, be it fighter jet or marine gas turbines.
Stupid pissing contest.

Absolutely wrong.What help did India recieve in case of its 12 MW Kaveri Marine Gas Turbine?It was the experience in developing technolovy demonstrator gtx 37 series in 1980s that helped.So please stop your BS.

Back
Top Bottom