What's new

INS Vikrant successfully completes 4th phase of sea trials; navy releases pics

They are delayed as usual, expect the Carrier to be operational around 2070.
Typical. Going by your flag you are a Palestinian. There is widespread support for your position in India. India has always stood by your side. But, you come here & troll & spread your drivel. To jog your memory - Who trained & led the Jordanian soldiers against the Palestinians - Black September.

Unless you are from Pakistan & masquerading under a false flag. That would be so symbolic though :yahoo:

Typical. Going by your flag you are a Palestinian. There is widespread support for your position in India. India has always stood by your side. But, you come here & troll & spread your drivel. To jog your memory - Who trained & led the Jordanian soldiers against the Palestinians - Black September.

Unless you are from Pakistan & masquerading under a false flag. That would be so symbolic though :yahoo:
Thank you Indian, all Palestinians should grovel at you feet because you are God’s gift to the earth. Is that what you want to hear, people to stroke you small tiny little ego? Don’t know what to say, I’m only stating observations.

But it does not have any combat worthy planes! Till they get the F18 or the navalised Rafael’s and in about 7 to 8 years, they should dock it in Mumbai and turn it into an amusement park.

Last edited:
Trolling aside which is a waste of time on a military forum, this truly is an accomplishment for India. Pakistan and its military needs to wake up. I don't see this widening gap be sustainable in another 20 years.
India in the next 20 years will be a very different adversary from 20 years ago. The level of knowledge alone that is pumping into the country (from the West) is extensive, whereas Pakistan has virtually no meaningful and financially viable knowledge and defence industry.
Pakistani Military focus on areas outside of its core responsibility does absolutely blunt its sword. No amount of fertilizer, or corn flakes will help in the war effort. Also the Pakistani Military's mindset to building everything internally will stifle the development and growth of core industry. India has learnt from these past mistakes and I see them getting their private industry aligned to their defence needs.
What a shame. We have been saying this is a likely outcomes for now 2 decades and I can now for the first time see this danger come to light. Complete dereliction of thinking from decision makers and it will cost us dearly.

Last edited:
But it does not have any combat worthy planes! Till they get the F18 or the navalised Rafael’s and in about 7 to 8 years, they should dock it in Mumbai and turn it into an amusement park.
INS Vikrant is equipped with 64 LRSAMs.
Right now, we have 42 Mig29ks and that's enough for operations from the deck of both aircraft carriers and more so they're being integrated with Astra A2A BVR missiles

INS Vikrant is equipped with 64 LRSAMs.
Right now, we have 42 Mig29ks and that's enough for operations from the deck of both aircraft carriers and more so they're being integrated with Astra A2A BVR missiles
So why Mig 29s being retired before their operational life is not even 25% over. There is serious availability and operational issues. Hardly any deck landings. Basically until IN gets its Rafael’s or F18, it has commissioned a harbor queen.

Last edited:
Trolling aside which is a waste of time on a military forum, this truly is an accomplishment for India. Pakistan and its military needs to wake up. I don't see this widening gap be sustainable in another 20 years.
India in the next 20 years will be a very different adversary from 20 years ago. The level of knowledge alone that is pumping into the country (from the West) is extensive, whereas Pakistan has virtually no meaningful and financially viable knowledge and defence industry.
Pakistani Military focus on areas outside of its core responsibility does absolutely blunt its sword. No amount of fertilizer, or corn flakes will help in the war effort. Also the Pakistani Military's mindset to building everything internally will stifle the development and growth of core industry. India has learnt from these past mistakes and I see them getting their private industry aligned to their defence needs.
What a shame. We have been saying this is a likely outcomes for now 2 decades and I can now for the first time see this danger come to light. Complete dereliction of thinking from decision makers and it will cost us dearly.
With Mir Bajwas and his merry band of Corp Surrenderers in our midst, I'd reckon India will be gunning to take over Azad Kashmir in 20 years time.

Back
Top Bottom