What's new

"Innocent" Ishrat Jahan

Actually becoming a suicide bomber is even worse grooming. The LTTE groomed Dhanu for years before letting her loose on Rajiv Gandhi, picking up a certain kind of mindset and then feeding it with the fortitude it needs to kill itself is not as easy as it looks. My point is, I'm not going to take a decision until I know more. As far as I' concerned Headly's confession is a plus on Modi's side and the doubts rised on the other side also have merits. When you set out on extra judicial killings, these kinds of fallouts arise.
Fair enough sir, but I would just ask that you (and as many people as possible) do not see this as a Modi vs Congress issue- this is how this entire mess has been created-polticising something that ought never to have been a poltical issue.

Instead this should be a right vs wrong discussion or India vs terrorists disscussion.

And why didn't G K Pillai oppose then? ANd why, after joining hands with Adani, does he feel he can oppose now?
Lol
That's for GK pillai to answer.

But Chidambaram is a very capable guy. He even got Pranab Mukherjee's office bugged. No price for guessing the reason. :)

Fair enough sir, but I would just ask that you (and as many people as possible) do not see this as a Modi vs Congress issue- this is how this entire mess has been created-polticising something that ought never to have been a poltical issue.

Instead this should be a right vs wrong discussion or India vs terrorists disscussion.

That's because this is a political animal right from the start. And several such encouters from Modi's side have been of political nature so no one does (and should not) trust him at his word. Like another encounter (sohrabuddin sheikh) which was done to eliminate an extortionist was more related to the requests of businessmen than crime.

You pickup people, keep them hidden illegally and have them killed and then publicly claim that they 'came to kill modi'- you really are seeking political benefit. This is a child of Modi's own tactics. ANd he has only himself to blame for this mess.

And what do you think that proves?

The CBI declared that the encounter was staged, but did not comment on whether Ishrat Jahan was an LeT associate or not.

Again, there are TWO issues here, whether this encounter was staged/fake or not is rather irrelevent but is conveniently the main focus of many people and not whether these people were terrorists or not.

Ishrat Jehan case: File notings reveal Chidambaram changed affidavit, Pillai looked other way | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Sir, the links are slowly slowly joining.

First the IB gave the input to the various security agencies 10 days prior to the encounter, and clearly says that the women terrorist name Israt Jahan is also involved.

Actually its the Congress, who tries to take advantage of this case, and defame Modi and BJP.

That's because this is a political animal right from the start. And several such encouters from Modi's side have been of political nature so no one does (and should not) trust him at his word. Like another encounter (sohrabuddin sheikh) which was done to eliminate an extortionist was more related to the requests of businessmen than crime.

You pickup people, keep them hidden illegally and have them killed and then publicly claim that they 'came to kill modi'- you really are seeking political benefit. This is a child of Modi's own tactics. ANd he has only himself to blame for this mess.
Maybe, maybe not. But this case was VERY different, it was being run by a central agency (IB) and all of the evidence came from their intercepts and work, the Gujarat police were simply passed this information as IB has no powers of arrest. The IB officers now are defending their work (you don't hear from the GP really) and thus, again, let's seperate the two issues- their deaths and who they were.

If they were actually terrorists (which now seems almost a foregone conclusion) then it changes the entire narrative and certain elements that tried to portray Ishrat as "innocent" need to face some tough questions.

The question was WHY?? and not HOW???
Don't play dump with me google it, she was declared suicide bomber but no suicide vest found on her or in the car. Where it gone ?

Yeaa you know better than the intelligence agencies that she is innocent or not...
And you are better then investigating agencies by declaring her guilty. If she was suicide bomber where is the suicide bomb vest ?

Maybe, maybe not. But this case was VERY different, it was being run by a central agency (IB) and all of the evidence came from their intercepts and work, the Gujarat police were simply passed this information as IB has no powers of arrest. The IB officers now are defending their work (you don't hear from the GP really) and thus, again, let's seperate the two issues- their deaths and who they were.

If they were actually terrorists (which now seems almost a foregone conclusion) then it changes the entire narrative and certain elements that tried to portray Ishrat as "innocent" need to face some tough questions.

There is no doubt that some people wanted to portray her as 'innocent' to gain political advantage, the same way some people tried to highlight her as 'terrorist' to gain the same political advantage. Point is- there is no place for truth here. Let me assume that basis Headley's evidence she is an LeT member. So? What difference does it make? If she was innocent also the same claims would be made, with no hesitation from BJP claiming her to be a terrorist even if she was not. See both sides are playing pure politics here and modi has no reason to get any sympathy. If in this one he was screwed, there a 100 others where he screwed people using the same stuff- most recently doctoring the JNU tapes, declaring some students as LeT operatives etc.

You have no moral arguments to win here. This is a page right out of Modi's world.

And why didn't G K Pillai oppose then? ANd why, after joining hands with Adani, does he feel he can oppose now?

Same question can be used agianst your Gods RB srikumar and Sanjeev bhatt ,why were they silent in 2002 and talked later ?

sir jee its mean we can not have opinion on anything of the world because i only know my family and friends

1. Janab how much do you know about this case ?
2. Janab don't you think better try to think from all angles and perceptive before calling you judgement of Fake Encounter.
3. Janab even if Israt Jahan is innocient, but her movement with the three terrorists different places in Rajasthan, Maharastra, and Gujrat dosen't feels good for her, as far as I am concerned.
4. Some of the Officers involved in this case, are now opening their mouth, and all of them cannot be politically deframed, and their ellegation is solid, that the case was deformed to defamed the image of CM Narendra Modi, and BJP.

Watch this

<iframe width="825" height="450" src="DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom