What's new

'Terror Incubated In India's Neighbourhood': PM Modi To US Congress

Bullshyyt.

I think economy is down people are jobless defence is weak.

All this is just a fake façade.

Modi was behind black money but people never thought he was talking about their money. People always thought it was about big fishes.

I don't doubt his own integrity but his team bjp is just not capable enough. Wrong decision and it's way too much busy with division by race religion and creed.

Bullshyyt.

Modi was behind black money but people never thought he was talking about their money. People always thought it was about big fishes.

I don't doubt his own integrity but his team bjp is just not capable enough. Wrong decision and it's way too much busy with division by race religion and creed.
There is only 2 types of people in India one is pro Modi and other is against Modi, in against Modi camp is generally other religion guys, those dont Vote for Rahul Gandhi but for against Modi and will give anyone even dawood if they felt he has chance to defeat Modi. Its sad you belong to this blind group.

Bullshyyt.

:lol::lol::lol::rofl:

Mann get job get a life. Thing is all you mentioned are Congress legacy of 70 years. Here is the man who creating history. You deserve to be butt hurt so watch these videos and get hurt :partay:

Modi Modi Modi Modi Modi:yay:

There is only 2 types of people in India one is pro Modi and other is against Modi, in against Modi camp is generally other religion guys, those dont Vote for Rahul Gandhi but for against Modi and will give anyone even dawood if they felt he has chance to defeat Modi. Its sad you belong to this blind group.

You are blind for sure.

Not worth replying. Go and see around who is growing.

:lol::lol::lol::rofl:

Mann get job get a life. Thing is all you mentioned are Congress legacy of 70 years. Here is the man who creating history. You deserve to be butt hurt so watch these videos and get hurt :partay:

Modi Modi Modi Modi Modi:yay:
Ha ha ha andhey minyan! Samne dekhle Bhai, nahi chuttad lage ge zameen pe.

The claps start even before the sentence is completed, I hope he understand with whom he's actually dealing with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom