What's new

"Innocent" Ishrat Jahan

I don't want to take sides but I do find that the other side has strong points too. The key point Verma makes is that it takes quite a bit of training to become a 'Fidayeen'- takes about 15 days to learn how to even shoot properly. So any mapping of her time spent in past doesn't indicate so much of time spent in training.

Ishrat Jehan: 'Brilliant Op' But 'Fake Encounter,' Says Investigator Satish Verma

How much time does it takes for the training to press the button to trigger the explosive strapped with her body.

I don't want to take sides but I do find that the other side has strong points too. The key point Verma makes is that it takes quite a bit of training to become a 'Fidayeen'- takes about 15 days to learn how to even shoot properly. So any mapping of her time spent in past doesn't indicate so much of time spent in training.

Ishrat Jehan: 'Brilliant Op' But 'Fake Encounter,' Says Investigator Satish Verma
Like I have said sir, there are two different matters here- the killing of these people and their actual intentions/role. The killing may have been illegal but that doesn't mean these "victims" were innocent at all, they are two mutually exclusive elements and I think Verma makes that point.

Also, if she was on a planning/recon mission she didn't nessercarily need to be a "Fidayeen" or given any such training ditto if she was to be a suicide bomber.

Ideally, all 4 would have had their day in court and the evidence made clear for all to see and they could then have faced the death penalty in a legal manner but then these things happen all the time- look at the case of innocent and unarmed blacks being shot in the US by law enforcment.

Fake encounter of a women and losers are defending it :mad:

Nonsense = Indian members = you

don't ever use bad words for me....if u r bad then i am u r dad check my above post about u r beloved Headley...
:rolleyes:

Okayyyy Mr know it all.
Now explain to me what was Ishrat Jahan doing in a car with 3 strangers???
What was the purpose of her visit to Gandhinagar with Javed Sheikh?
No I don't intend to raise a question on her chastity but the sinister plot they were executing.

Last edited:
Like I have said sir, there are two different matters here- the killing of these people and their actual intentions/role. The killing may have been illegal but that doesn't mean these "victims" were innocent at all, they are two mutually exclusive elements and I think Verma makes that point.

Also, if she was on a planning/recon mission she didn't nessercarily need to be a "Fidayeen" or given any such training ditto if she was to be a suicide bomber.

Ideally, all 4 would have had their day in court and the evidence made clear for all to see and they could then have faced the death penalty in a legal manner but then these things happen all the time- look at the case of innocent and unarmed blacks being shot in the US by law enforcment.

Actually becoming a suicide bomber is even worse grooming. The LTTE groomed Dhanu for years before letting her loose on Rajiv Gandhi, picking up a certain kind of mindset and then feeding it with the fortitude it needs to kill itself is not as easy as it looks. My point is, I'm not going to take a decision until I know more. As far as I' concerned Headly's confession is a plus on Modi's side and the doubts rised on the other side also have merits. When you set out on extra judicial killings, these kinds of fallouts arise.

:rolleyes:

Okayyyy Mr know it all.
Now explain to me what was Ishrat Jahan doing in a car with 3 strangers???
No I don't intend to raise a question on her chastity but the sinister plot they were executing.
They staged every thing put them in car and shot them.

And what do you think that proves?

The CBI declared that the encounter was staged, but did not comment on whether Ishrat Jahan was an LeT associate or not.

Again, there are TWO issues here, whether this encounter was staged/fake or not is rather irrelevent but is conveniently the main focus of many people and not whether these people were terrorists or not.

For so long Congress has been using 'Ishrat' tool to hound Modi & BJP. Now.. it's payback time! The 'Haunting' has been reversed... Hunter becomes Hunted.. Congress in disarray trying to defend this one! :devil:

LOLZ, its an open and shut case now. But let Congress leadership have some sleepless nights.

Intelligence agencies already said ishrat was a Let operative but it was congress which made a CT ops an fake encounter

Back
Top Bottom