What's new

Influential MQM leaders to be targetted during second phase of Karachi operation

These links are nothing but Third Party Media Sources that people from outside can gain info but the one who are currently living in Karachi are observing this whole Action against MQM only. Many areas which were Considered No Go Areas for an Average Karachiite are still No GO Area just like before. Not much has Changed here and things are Far from Improved and all we are watching is MQM while last Friday Twin Blast has already Exposed those Pep Talks of so called "Not against a Political Party". Its well known and all those Dramas of Saulat Mirza Confession and his Execution Delays within 27 minutes are still in front of everyone how that Drama is being played.

MQM is already gaining lots of Sympathies here because they had been Speaking against Taliban, Gang war and every Criminals available and now when guns are pointed towards them its quite clear that they are trying to make another MQM HAqiqi out of PTI and JI as supporting Groups like in 1990s Banned Sectarian Outfits and Punjabi Pakhtun Ittehad was used against MQM. LEA's past Track record is already there to observe here things are not that similar like before as today everyone is aware of what this so called "Not against a Political Party" Actually Means.
700 operations have taken place against TTP karachi and around 650 against Layari and PPP time would also come @Secur @TankMan

700 operations have taken place against TTP karachi and around 650 against Layari and PPP time would also come @Secur @TankMan
After 700 so called Operation against TTP Karachi the result is Nil. Arambagh Blast and Rangers Blast already exposed the 700 TTP Operation's Credibility.

After 700 so called Operation against TTP Karachi the result is Nil. Arambagh Blast and Rangers Blast already exposed the 700 TTP Operation's Credibility.
The result is massive several of there leaders killed and captured and bomb blasts also reduced massively one or two in a month or two will happen and will slowly end

The result is massive several of there leaders killed and captured and bomb blasts also reduced massively one or two in a month or two will happen and will slowly end
Two Blast in a single day. Wow what a performance. Buddy either you are making fool out of yourself or you are actually here to humiliate Rangers.

Two Blast in a single day. Wow what a performance. Buddy either you are making fool out of yourself or you are actually here to humiliate Rangers.
Even those bombs were not much powerful and they happened after several months Kid understand this war than talk you guys know shit but want to talk

Even those bombs were not much powerful and they happened after several months Kid understand this war than talk you guys know shit but want to talk
Twice in a single day that is the real Question here and that to after 700 operations as you claim in Karachi only. That is height of incompetence.

Selective justice will harm Pakistan very badly. MQM will use the Urdu Speaking card and frankly this time their allegations of double standards will find support amongst many Urdu Speakers from poorer and lower middle class.
When Muhajir Qoumi Movement changed into Mutehida Qoumi Movement there were a limited voice among in leadership and workers to change it! They tried various time for mixes up in national politics in national level BUT our establishment doesn't want it, as establishment already succeed in divide the politics on ethnic bases.
Now, Punjab vote to Punjabis, KPK to Pakhtoons, Balouch for Bouchis, Sindis to Urban or rural Sindis, Current operation against MQM gives strength to that silent voice who like MQM more work and think locally instead of national level, I'm seeing and hearing the slogan Jiye Muhajir more loudly in their gathering which was put a little away after changing into Mutehida.
Sad but true We as nation cleverly divides into Sects/Ethnic/Cast & Creed by our own establishment, congrats to turn MQM again to work on ethnic bases.

ISLAMABAD / KARACHI: As efforts to end lawlessness in Karachi continue, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is set to approve the second phase of the ongoing targeted operation in the city on Wednesday,The Express Tribunehas learnt.

Interestingly, in an unexpected turn of events, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif chose to preside over a crucial law and order meeting at the Pakistan Air Force Faisal Base in Karachi, opting out of the usual location for such meetings – either the CM House or Governor House.

Adding to the controversy, Governor Sindh Dr Ishratul Ebad was not present at the meeting despite having received the premier along with Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah from the airport.

It is reported the governor was not present as the federal government considered the option of removing him from his post following Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s convicted worker Saulat Mirza’s allegations.

However, presiding over the meeting, PM Nawaz said, “I want to see complete peace in Karachi come what may.”

Lauding the Rangers for taking action against criminals and targeted killers in Karachi, the premier said, “The operation must continue till the elimination of the last criminal. We have to bring back the lights of Karachi which economic hub of Pakistan.”

Assuring the Rangers of the federal government’s full support in their operations, Nawaz said, “Pakistan’s economy depends on Karachi, but unfortunately some elements have disrupted the law and order situation. We have to deal with them with iron hands.”

“We will give defeat those elements who want to impose their writ in Karachi and other areas of the country,” he added.

Further, Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah briefed the premier regarding the cases referred to military courts.

The premier was informed 369 encounters have taken places and 56 belonging to outfit organisations have been killed.

The issue of removal of barriers also came under discussion and DG Rangers informed the meeting that they have started taking action without any discrimination.

‘Targeting influential MQM leaders’

Earlier,The Express Tribunehad learnt Nawaz, who is visiting the city to preside over a meeting on the law and order situation, will be apprised of the law enforcement agencies’ (LEAs) strategy on how to commence the second phase of the crucial operation.

Sources said Rangers had arrested members of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) ‘militant wing’ in the first phase while in the second phase, they will target influential leaders involved in target killing, extortion and other crimes. ”Well known faces of MQM — in Parliament and in Sindh Assembly — would be investigated,” the sources revealed.

The sources said the LEAs are determined to arrest and punish all those accused of criminal activities in the city in line with the federal government’s commitment to take the Karachi operation to its logical end.

Speaking about the role of Pakistan Peoples Party co-chairperson Asif Ali Zardari in ensuring peace in Karachi, the sources said both the federal government and Pakistan Army are happy with Zardari. “Playing his cards smartly, Zardari is benefiting from the efforts to restore peace in the city,” they said.

The sources further stated that the federal government and security agencies will also counter MQM’s claims that the operation specifically targets them.

In a meeting with his party lawmakers, the sources said the premier expressed satisfaction over the progress made in the Karachi operation, claiming that there has been considerable reduction in incidents of street crime, kidnapping for ransom and target killing.

“I would personally go to Karachi to get progress updates,” he said.

Separately, PM Nawaz met Corps commander Karachi and DG Rangers to discuss the security situation of Karachi.

‘Operation against criminals’

While addressing a ceremony at the Karachi Stock Exchange, PM Nawaz asserted the Karachi operation was not against any party but against criminals.

“We are not targeting a single party in the operation but we cannot spare any criminal,” the premier said,

PM Nawaz reiterated that before the Karachi operation began, the government consulted all political parties and was not the sole decision-maker.

“We consulted all political parties before launching the Karachi operation and have been successful in curbing crime in the city,” he added.

Further, he said peace is necessary for a prosperous Karachi – the metropolis of Pakistan.

Claiming that the Sindh government was supportive of the operation, Nawaz said, “There has been a decline in criminal activities since the start of the operation.”

PM Nawaz further said armed militias and those responsible for sectarian violence will all be targeted whichever province they are hiding in.

PM to approve second phase of Karachi operation - The Express Tribune

Do you want to bet with me about me from Karachi or not?????

Like I said earlier if Operation actually Started in 2007 then Rangers have Totally Failed Already otherwise if its all started 2013 then I am willing to give them Benefit of Doubt.

That 12 May 2007 was Famous incident that made a Political Career out of Niazi Clown Imran Khan so he should be Thankful of Musharraf and MQM for giving him this opportunity otherwise he was nothing but a head of Tanga Party himself.

Did i say operation started in 2007? I said mqm walas started this mess and rangers will finish it. Harami thugs killed innocents in 2007, now they will have to pay for it.

Sir TTP has been broken in Karachi by police and rangers. Soon, Karachi would be a no-go zone for TTP. And you also miss out the daily encounters of lyari gangsters. Military operation should target all the militants, and not just a select few. Yes I agree SSP, LEJ, TTP etc etc exist in Karachi, but at the end of the day., both MQM's militant wings and those organizations kill people. These Saulat Mirzas and Ajmal Paharis have 100s of murders on their head. I really hope you're not naive enough to believe that those men weren't members of MQM, and that MQM doesn't have a militant wing. If you do unsanctioned badmaashi in the name of MQM, then you get killed by a specialized target killing squad.

I've spoken to relatives in Karachi, even the ones who didn't openly support MQM are now sympathizing with MQM. All Karachites can see the biasness of the establishment and their goons, amn committee, anp racist gangs, ttp in sohrab goth, aswj, ST, SSP, jamat u dawa all freely operating inside Karachi, yet MQM is the only bad one here. They are stupid if they think karachites are retarded paindus that they will fall for their tricks.

funny I have spoken to relatives in Karachi too and those who were leaning towards MQM now openly crticiszing it and believe that all of the target killing was being done by MQM, specially after they see no target killing in two weeks.

Twice in a single day that is the real Question here and that to after 700 operations as you claim in Karachi only. That is height of incompetence.
That is not height of incompetence that is the fact when a city is being ruled by thugs and terrorists like MQM for past 30 years these things will happen and its height of your ignorance about this issue and war

funny I have spoken to relatives in Karachi too and those who were leaning towards MQM now openly crticiszing it and believe that all of the target killing was being done by MQM, specially after they see no target killing in two weeks.
You are wrong Mister Mister not only in Karachi even questions are raising among urdu speakers living abroad Mister one of my business associate who even not a MQM supporter or voter call me couple of time Mister " Ke Ye kiya ho raha hai in Karachi " Mister;)

As much as I hate MQM due to Altaf and some others, I must say that the areas like Sohrab goath, Lasbela, Bhutto colony etc are still no go ghettos of ANP and Afghani scums and this operation must be directed against them too asap. There will be no wisdom in neutralizing one party and let these low life roaming around freely.

Back
Top Bottom