What's new

Influential MQM leaders to be targetted during second phase of Karachi operation

Selective justice will harm Pakistan very badly. MQM will use the Urdu Speaking card and frankly this time their allegations of double standards will find support amongst many Urdu Speakers from poorer and lower middle class.
Only amongst Jahil and mentally enslaved ones , sophisticated upper middle class families of urdu speakers dont support MQM......they support PTI

Which ones in Karachi? Did you happen to speak to anyone from Lyari or any place where MQM is not the dominant mafia?
Do Karachiites have some sort of hive-mind that let's them know of what's happening in every area of their massive city? I didn't think so. Even if you live in Karachi, your statements are purely anecdotal and everyone in the city will probably have different views.

Otherwise statistics are more reliable, unless you mean to say that the Rangers are lying about all the action they took against everyone other than MQM - in which case there's no point debating, since its just your word against the Rangers and Law Enforcement's word.
Lyari is still No Go Area buddy and people are still AVOIDING that area so as areas like Banarus, Sohrab Goth etc so dont give have you spoken to that and have you spoken to this crap here. Karachi City is huge but the one who live here can at least say they have seen most of it if not all of it as long as he is not Indoor lifestyle person like rich people who dont even have life outside their houses like most of PPP and PTI leaders and especially PTI Supporters here in the city. A guy from Lyari had never said that Lyari is Gang War den even though it was actually but when you ask him to visit he would only approve of it if he would take you with him or he is around you all the time. This is how things work here.
LEA saying whatever but still Public Confidence is NOT reinstated here and People didnt even paid Attentions for Rangers Ultimatum about Barriers which in the end Rangers had to remove themselves. This is a clear Proof of it that people are not very Confident as the news of "Reduction in Crime" has been going around since 2013 its a person that Following news right now is noticing while Karachiite are Noticing these Reduction in Crime news since 2013.

Was MQM the only one speaking against the Taliban? Almost everyone was speaking against the Taliban recently. PTI and MQM Haqiqi are very different, don't worry about that at all - this will be different.
Read the highlighted Part before talking because MQM has been speaking against Taliban since 2009 not recently and they had been Accused of being Racist for that as well. They were the first ones who speak out and whole Karachi at least knows no matter how much Denial Mode you live by. PTI and Haqiqi are being USED for same Purpose in the same way here. PTI Face them Politically while Rangers ensure MQM doesnt have a chance to Campaign their NA 246 seat freely. This is a whole Game Plan and everyone knows it and after PMLN-PTI Deal its quite Clear what is going on here and who is who in this whole term oil.

Debatable. Highly debatable. If by 'works' you mean it creates dangerous ethnic divisions, you are right. But If 'works' is supposed to mean anything good for Pakistan or Karachi, then no, it does not 'work' in any way.

Here's the problem: MQM is being a problem in Karachi. It should be the opposite - problem solvers. But it's not. Instead of trying to improve and making responsible political decisions that will ultimately benefit both MQM and Pakistan, MQM and its supporters are victimizing themselves, resorting to conspiracy theories, ethnicity; basically you people are doing everything you shouldn't do.

This makes it look like MQM is purposely going against Pakistan itself, which is even worse when combined with some of Altaf Hussains previous statements:
MQM was hit by Agencies much worse then Today but they only survived the whole 1993 Elections on Sympathies and same goes for 1996 Elections. Today things are not much Different but the point is now even More People are sympathetic especially among other communities like Kuchis and Punjabis to large Extent because they have suffered same fate what average Karachiite had suffered within 8 years and MQM was the only ones who Spoke for them despite of accused of being Racist and what not.

MQM is part of Solution as well as Part of Problem and since they have been Part of Solutions they are Tolerated while those of PTI and others are quite Clueless of a Problem then expecting any Solutions. Do you know for last 7 days Ali Raza Abidi of NA 251 is working for Public Problems in NA 250 and that is coming from PTI supporter himself. I can show you the Proof if you want as well.

Spare me from this Anti Pakistan Allegations as you people have imposed almost all of them except may BB's Assassination or Karachi Airport Terrorist Attack so spare me now because whatever you come up would have huge Probability of being baseless.

According to your MQMite logic, no action should be taken against criminals and terrorists of MQM because there are also other criminals walking on the surface of earth
Of course first clean up Taliban from Sohrab Goth, Banarus and other Ethnic Ghettos and then move towards MQM because Taliban has more Tendency to Create Mess then MQM.

Only amongst Jahil and mentally enslaved ones , sophisticated upper middle class families of urdu speakers dont support MQM......they support PTI
Only Burger Mumi Dady Papa Santrum kids from other side of Kala Pul does right now while others are quite neutral in Politics.

no point show these videos, jin ke diloon pe muhrain lagi hon unhain se videos samajh ne atey.
Please provide me a single evidence that this guy is actually a CREDIBLE JOURNALIST before showing me videos that he himself might have edited, cut and Paste and then showed.

I've spoken to relatives in Karachi, even the ones who didn't openly support MQM are now sympathizing with MQM. All Karachites can see the biasness of the establishment and their goons, amn committee, anp racist gangs, ttp in sohrab goth, aswj, ST, SSP, jamat u dawa all freely operating inside Karachi, yet MQM is the only bad one here. They are stupid if they think karachites are retarded paindus that they will fall for their tricks.
Lets hope for the best because I am sensing whole State Machinery would be used against MQM this time and maybe Rigging is also an option as Imran-Nawaz Deal has been already done to throw Karachi in front of Right Wing Nut jobs.

Why MQM is crying? They didn't had any problem when Rangers targetted other parties in Karachi since last year. karachi kisi ke baap ki jageer nai, agher Pak economiat depend on Karachi then federal gov have full rights to take care of harami elements with in Karachi parties.

Selective justice will harm Pakistan very badly. MQM will use the Urdu Speaking card and frankly this time their allegations of double standards will find support amongst many Urdu Speakers from poorer and lower middle class.

No one cares, they already have full support of poor and middle class urdu speakers.

Not when they see this though.

I have heard worst from Altaf. All he said was that muhajirs came from India and pakhtuns will not leave Karachi.

Lyari is still No Go Area buddy and people are still AVOIDING that area so as areas like Banarus, Sohrab Goth etc so dont give have you spoken to that and have you spoken to this crap here. Karachi City is huge but the one who live here can at least say they have seen most of it if not all of it as long as he is not Indoor lifestyle person like rich people who dont even have life outside their houses like most of PPP and PTI leaders and especially PTI Supporters here in the city. A guy from Lyari had never said that Lyari is Gang War den even though it was actually but when you ask him to visit he would only approve of it if he would take you with him or he is around you all the time. This is how things work here.
LEA saying whatever but still Public Confidence is NOT reinstated here and People didnt even paid Attentions for Rangers Ultimatum about Barriers which in the end Rangers had to remove themselves. This is a clear Proof of it that people are not very Confident as the news of "Reduction in Crime" has been going around since 2013 its a person that Following news right now is noticing while Karachiite are Noticing these Reduction in Crime news since 2013.

Read the highlighted Part before talking because MQM has been speaking against Taliban since 2009 not recently and they had been Accused of being Racist for that as well. They were the first ones who speak out and whole Karachi at least knows no matter how much Denial Mode you live by. PTI and Haqiqi are being USED for same Purpose in the same way here. PTI Face them Politically while Rangers ensure MQM doesnt have a chance to Campaign their NA 246 seat freely. This is a whole Game Plan and everyone knows it and after PMLN-PTI Deal its quite Clear what is going on here and who is who in this whole term oil.

MQM was hit by Agencies much worse then Today but they only survived the whole 1993 Elections on Sympathies and same goes for 1996 Elections. Today things are not much Different but the point is now even More People are sympathetic especially among other communities like Kuchis and Punjabis to large Extent because they have suffered same fate what average Karachiite had suffered within 8 years and MQM was the only ones who Spoke for them despite of accused of being Racist and what not.

MQM is part of Solution as well as Part of Problem and since they have been Part of Solutions they are Tolerated while those of PTI and others are quite Clueless of a Problem then expecting any Solutions. Do you know for last 7 days Ali Raza Abidi of NA 251 is working for Public Problems in NA 250 and that is coming from PTI supporter himself. I can show you the Proof if you want as well.

Spare me from this Anti Pakistan Allegations as you people have imposed almost all of them except may BB's Assassination or Karachi Airport Terrorist Attack so spare me now because whatever you come up would have huge Probability of being baseless.

Of course first clean up Taliban from Sohrab Goth, Banarus and other Ethnic Ghettos and then move towards MQM because Taliban has more Tendency to Create Mess then MQM.

Only Burger Mumi Dady Papa Santrum kids from other side of Kala Pul does right now while others are quite neutral in Politics.

Why shoud rangers first do that and this before going after MQM angels?

Why shoud rangers first do that and this before going after MQM angels?
1. They have much more sophisticated Weapons available to any Criminal or Banned group in Pakistan.

2. they are WELL KNOWN Threats who had Used most Sophisticated weapons against LEAs in last Couple of Year while MQM has no such Record of using Weapons against LEA in last Couple of Years.

3. They are bigger threat to Karachiite as well as LEAs then MQM actually is.

No, criminals belong to almost all parties, but MQM belongs only to criminals/terrorists.

The rest are angels, of course. Every terrorists belongs solely to MQM :D

What were the jokers at the High court pointing out about every single political party operating a militant wing in the city?

1. They have much more sophisticated Weapons available to any Criminal or Banned group in Pakistan.

2. they are WELL KNOWN Threats who had Used most Sophisticated weapons against LEAs in last Couple of Year while MQM has no such Record of using Weapons against LEA in last Couple of Years.

3. They are bigger threat to Karachiite as well as LEAs then MQM actually is.

This myth of rangers going only after MQM has been debunked btw, operation started since last year and only now they are going after MQM.

MQM knew very well what was coming before they agreed with operation. Thats why they have kept their mouth shut since then.

Every crimnal is threat to Karachi people at large, including every ethnic group.

This myth of rangers going only after MQM has been debunked btw, operation started since last year and only now they are going after MQM.

MQM knew very well what was coming before they agreed with operation. Thats why they have kept their mouth shut since then.

Every crimnal is threat to Karachi people at large, including every ethnic group.
Here we go again you started Blabbering of Myths and Reality which you yourself dont even know so leave it buddy dont push for something that is above you here. We have been hearing this so called Good News of Crime Reduction since 2013 while still No Go Areas for an average Karachiite exist in the city even people didnt remove the Barriers Voluntarily and Rangers had to do that on their own because people were not confident here so Stop Blabbering without knowledge as you are getting your news from Third Party Highly Fabricated and Filtered Media Sources while my Source is the City itself which First Party and are not Fabricated.

Do we need to remind these hypocrate mqm walas when this all started? It started in 2007 when they under command of then dictator Mushy killed innocent people belonging to PPP and ANP.

Here we go again you started Blabbering of Myths and Reality which you yourself dont even know so leave it buddy dont push for something that is above you here. We have been hearing this so called Good News of Crime Reduction since 2013 while still No Go Areas for an average Karachiite exist in the city even people didnt remove the Barriers Voluntarily and Rangers had to do that on their own because people were not confident here so Stop Blabbering without knowledge as you are getting your news from Third Party Highly Fabricated and Filtered Media Sources while my Source is the City itself which First Party and are not Fabricated.

You are very biased person, I will take word of neutral host of khara sach over you.

Do we need to remind these hypocrate mqm walas when this all started? It started in 2007 when they under command of then dictator Mushy killed innocent people belonging to PPP and ANP.
Seriously????Are you serious about the year that you quoted if that is true then I would say Karachi Operation has Failed Miserably because most Bloody year for Karachi was 2011 and you are saying that Operation start in 2007. Wow now I think you need to stop making fool out of yourself here.

You are very biased person, I will take word of neutral host of khara sach over you.
:rofl::rofl:

Maybe for PTI he could be quite Neutral indeed but not for anyone else.

Seriously????Are you serious about the year that you quoted if that is true then I would say Karachi Operation has Failed Miserably because most Bloody year for Karachi was 2011 and you are saying that Operation start in 2007. Wow now I think you need to stop making fool out of yourself here.

:rofl::rofl:

Seem like you are not even from Karachi.

2007 Karachi riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thugs of mqm started all this and now rangers will finish it. And khara sach host is indeed very neutral when it comes to Karachi, he does not support anp, mqm or ppp.

Seem like you are not even from Karachi.

2007 Karachi riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thugs of mqm started all this and now rangers will finish it.
Do you want to bet with me about me from Karachi or not?????

Like I said earlier if Operation actually Started in 2007 then Rangers have Totally Failed Already otherwise if its all started 2013 then I am willing to give them Benefit of Doubt.

That 12 May 2007 was Famous incident that made a Political Career out of Niazi Clown Imran Khan so he should be Thankful of Musharraf and MQM for giving him this opportunity otherwise he was nothing but a head of Tanga Party himself.

ISLAMABAD / KARACHI: As efforts to end lawlessness in Karachi continue, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is set to approve the second phase of the ongoing targeted operation in the city on Wednesday,The Express Tribunehas learnt.

Interestingly, in an unexpected turn of events, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif chose to preside over a crucial law and order meeting at the Pakistan Air Force Faisal Base in Karachi, opting out of the usual location for such meetings – either the CM House or Governor House.

Adding to the controversy, Governor Sindh Dr Ishratul Ebad was not present at the meeting despite having received the premier along with Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah from the airport.

It is reported the governor was not present as the federal government considered the option of removing him from his post following Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s convicted worker Saulat Mirza’s allegations.

However, presiding over the meeting, PM Nawaz said, “I want to see complete peace in Karachi come what may.”

Lauding the Rangers for taking action against criminals and targeted killers in Karachi, the premier said, “The operation must continue till the elimination of the last criminal. We have to bring back the lights of Karachi which economic hub of Pakistan.”

Assuring the Rangers of the federal government’s full support in their operations, Nawaz said, “Pakistan’s economy depends on Karachi, but unfortunately some elements have disrupted the law and order situation. We have to deal with them with iron hands.”

“We will give defeat those elements who want to impose their writ in Karachi and other areas of the country,” he added.

Further, Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah briefed the premier regarding the cases referred to military courts.

The premier was informed 369 encounters have taken places and 56 belonging to outfit organisations have been killed.

The issue of removal of barriers also came under discussion and DG Rangers informed the meeting that they have started taking action without any discrimination.

‘Targeting influential MQM leaders’

Earlier,The Express Tribunehad learnt Nawaz, who is visiting the city to preside over a meeting on the law and order situation, will be apprised of the law enforcement agencies’ (LEAs) strategy on how to commence the second phase of the crucial operation.

Sources said Rangers had arrested members of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s (MQM) ‘militant wing’ in the first phase while in the second phase, they will target influential leaders involved in target killing, extortion and other crimes. ”Well known faces of MQM — in Parliament and in Sindh Assembly — would be investigated,” the sources revealed.

The sources said the LEAs are determined to arrest and punish all those accused of criminal activities in the city in line with the federal government’s commitment to take the Karachi operation to its logical end.

Speaking about the role of Pakistan Peoples Party co-chairperson Asif Ali Zardari in ensuring peace in Karachi, the sources said both the federal government and Pakistan Army are happy with Zardari. “Playing his cards smartly, Zardari is benefiting from the efforts to restore peace in the city,” they said.

The sources further stated that the federal government and security agencies will also counter MQM’s claims that the operation specifically targets them.

In a meeting with his party lawmakers, the sources said the premier expressed satisfaction over the progress made in the Karachi operation, claiming that there has been considerable reduction in incidents of street crime, kidnapping for ransom and target killing.

“I would personally go to Karachi to get progress updates,” he said.

Separately, PM Nawaz met Corps commander Karachi and DG Rangers to discuss the security situation of Karachi.

‘Operation against criminals’

While addressing a ceremony at the Karachi Stock Exchange, PM Nawaz asserted the Karachi operation was not against any party but against criminals.

“We are not targeting a single party in the operation but we cannot spare any criminal,” the premier said,

PM Nawaz reiterated that before the Karachi operation began, the government consulted all political parties and was not the sole decision-maker.

“We consulted all political parties before launching the Karachi operation and have been successful in curbing crime in the city,” he added.

Further, he said peace is necessary for a prosperous Karachi – the metropolis of Pakistan.

Claiming that the Sindh government was supportive of the operation, Nawaz said, “There has been a decline in criminal activities since the start of the operation.”

PM Nawaz further said armed militias and those responsible for sectarian violence will all be targeted whichever province they are hiding in.

PM to approve second phase of Karachi operation - The Express Tribune
Hunt them down

Back
Top Bottom