What's new

Influential MQM leaders to be targetted during second phase of Karachi operation

when Peoples Amn Committee was being taken out, was every MQM lover sleeping or on vacation. Rangers were all over the city for last three months, baloch areas, Pathan areas but no one spoke in their favor.
And Lyari is still Consider No Go Area despite of so called Gang War people Taken Out. Dont make me Laugh buddy because if that was the case then people were not avoiding Lyari right now.

And Lyari is still Consider No Go Area despite of so called Gang War people Taken Out. Dont make me Laugh buddy because if that was the case then people were not avoiding Lyari right now.

if you dont know anything then you should speak, hearsay is not considered a good source

so now for Urdu speaking people , they should wear a card board in necks saying ..
" My name is (-----) or whatever , and I am not a MQM Supporter or Worker "

and MQM ministers and Workers should do something like this ..
" My name is (-------) and i am not a Criminal "

These links are nothing but Third Party Media Sources that people from outside can gain info but the one who are currently living in Karachi are observing this whole Action against MQM only. Many areas which were Considered No Go Areas for an Average Karachiite are still No GO Area just like before. Not much has Changed here and things are Far from Improved and all we are watching is MQM while last Friday Twin Blast has already Exposed those Pep Talks of so called "Not against a Political Party". Its well known and all those Dramas of Saulat Mirza Confession and his Execution Delays within 27 minutes are still in front of everyone how that Drama is being played.

MQM is already gaining lots of Sympathies here because they had been Speaking against Taliban, Gang war and every Criminals available and now when guns are pointed towards them its quite clear that they are trying to make another MQM HAqiqi out of PTI and JI as supporting Groups like in 1990s Banned Sectarian Outfits and Punjabi Pakhtun Ittehad was used against MQM. LEA's past Track record is already there to observe here things are not that similar like before as today everyone is aware of what this so called "Not against a Political Party" Actually Means.
\

Gaining sympathies? May be in an alternate universe where Altaf and his supporters live, in this one they are being treated as bunch of criminals which they are and the Karachites along with rest of Pakistan are full of joy because of this.
Stop trying to spin situation, unfortunately the more you try the worse it gets. There is a old saying when you're in a hole, don't dig. A fact lost on whole of MQM.

Saulat Mirza will be executed on 1st April and his 'confession' was rejected.
Govt dissolves committee probing Saulat Mirza's death-cell video - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I will not argue with any of your other points but the point above, well, don't you think that the 'confession' was obtained for a media trial instead of a legal trial? Don't you think that the purpose of the 'confession' was to malign and discredit MQM rather then anything else? Don't you believe that the 'confession' was engineered precisely for the purpose that it had almost achieved?

I will not argue with any of your other points but the point above, well, don't you think that the 'confession' was obtained for a media trial instead of a legal trial? Don't you think that the purpose of the 'confession' was to malign and discredit MQM rather then anything else? Don't you believe that the 'confession' was engineered precisely for the purpose that it had almost achieved?
Saulat's 'confession' wasn't needed if the media wanted to malign MQM. All they would need to do is play a clip from one of Altaf Hussain's speeches; those that are against MQM will be against it and those that support it will continue to do so regardless of what some murderer says.

Sure, some people in the media are going after MQM or elements within the MQM - no doubt about it - but this (so called) 'media trial' still falls within the legal limits of media freedom . If MQM has a problem they should file a defamation lawsuit. By protesting and all these dramatics, MQM is just giving more ammunition to people against it.

so now for Urdu speaking people , they should wear a card board in necks saying ..
" My name is (-----) or whatever , and I am not a MQM Supporter or Worker "

and MQM ministers and Workers should do something like this ..
" My name is (-------) and i am not a Criminal "

Its a vicious circle. Most educated and well to do Urdu Speakers wouldn't even come close to MQM but when you see that hate against MQM is inspired by hate against Urdu Speakers, they end up supporting MQM. Biggest proof of clear racism is the fact that TTP is allowed to roam freely in Karachi and so is PPP. Try being a Urdu Speaker living near kathi pahari, we will see how long does it take for them to either get kidnapped or killed.

Its a vicious circle. Most educated and well to do Urdu Speakers wouldn't even come close to MQM but when you see that hate against MQM is inspired by hate against Urdu Speakers, they end up supporting MQM. Biggest proof of clear racism is the fact that TTP is allowed to roam freely in Karachi and so is PPP. Try being a Urdu Speaker living near kathi pahari, we will see how long does it take for them to either get kidnapped or killed.

bhai i know, i was once caught by ANP supporters near Kati Pahari , we were in car , i was with one urdu speaking guy and one Pashtoon guy, they dont care about anyone, they broke the screen , kon si Maa behn ki galiyan nai di us ne mujhe aur mere dost ko ... even my Pathan friend said , that we are with him and he was resident there ,but they dont care , they run as they see police so they did not beat us ... but still let people think what they want ... even if today they manage to finish off MQM , soon they will realize the reality that Karachi mess is not just because of MQM

bhai i know, i was once caught by ANP supporters near Kati Pahari , we were in car , i was with one urdu speaking guy and one Pashtoon guy, they dont care about anyone, they broke the screen , kon si Maa behn ki galiyan nai di us ne mujhe aur mere dost ko ... even my Pathan friend said , that we are with him and he was resident there ,but they dont care , they run as they see police so they did not beat us ... but still let people think what they want ... even if today they manage to finish off MQM , soon they will realize the reality that Karachi mess is not just because of MQM

Try telling to the resident arm chair privates who have probably never been to Karachi.

In another thread we were discussing elite culture in Pakistan, as soon as we get any post or title, we start to abuse and look down on others. We have some Think Tanks here who think they must be right because of their title, they start to play God.

Try telling to the resident arm chair privates who have probably never been to Karachi.

In another thread we were discussing elite culture in Pakistan, as soon as we get any post or title, we start to abuse and look down on others. We have some Think Tanks here who think they must be right because of their title, they start to play God.

well i guess they are bit deluded .... i know and meet many people from Punjab , in UAE , they never visit Karachi but they know Karachi more than me :)
so i guess i understand that :D

well i guess they are bit deluded .... i know and meet many people from Punjab , in UAE , they never visit Karachi but they know Karachi more than me :)
so i guess i understand that :D

Anyway lets wait and see how far the Karachi operation. I say go and arrest MQM criminals, force MQM to abandon its armed wing. Its necessary to bring peace in Karachi. We will see if and when Rangers ever raid known Taliban commanders hiding in sohrab goth and afghan basti.

Gaining sympathies? May be in an alternate universe where Altaf and his supporters live, in this one they are being treated as bunch of criminals which they are and the Karachites along with rest of Pakistan are full of joy because of this.
Stop trying to spin situation, unfortunately the more you try the worse it gets. There is a old saying when you're in a hole, don't dig. A fact lost on whole of MQM.
Alternate Universe hah. Do you even know what happened in 1993 Elections in Karachi?Same sentiments are making its way right now and MQM is going to benefit from them. I think you must be another PTI supporting Kid who doesnt even understand anything else but What Imran Khan say so. Things are way beyond your head because Emotion doesnt dictate the situations its Observations that do. PTI isnt even found anywhere in Karachi as they are relying on Political Figures to do the job like in rest of Pakistan and this has has never Worked since last 40 years in Karachi. MQM on the other hand has strong Grass Root Base here and this thing reflects seriousness of a Party who speaks to the people.

PTI is about to become another Haqiqi in Karachi right now and their Taliban Sympathies in the past, known Gang war member in their Party and last but not least Trying to take Advantage of Bad Situation would cost him this time.

Those ANP goons doesnt even care a person is Pathan himself when they see a person Wearing Pant Shirt during troubled times. Those who have Work in SITE Area has many story to tell about Troubled time when they were on their way to home from Office but I think these people wont realize this anyways. MQM is no angel in all this but these are troubled time so they are at least Tolerable but when Peace Prevails then we can look for some other Party but right now things would be disaster if MQM is Removed.

if you dont know anything then you should speak, hearsay is not considered a good source
So you know it all from Canada right.

Alternate Universe hah. Do you even know what happened in 1993 Elections in Karachi?Same sentiments are making its way right now and MQM is going to benefit from them. I think you must be another PTI supporting Kid who doesnt even understand anything else but What Imran Khan say so. Things are way beyond your head because Emotion doesnt dictate the situations its Observations that do. PTI isnt even found anywhere in Karachi as they are relying on Political Figures to do the job like in rest of Pakistan and this has has never Worked since last 40 years in Karachi. MQM on the other hand has strong Grass Root Base here and this thing reflects seriousness of a Party who speaks to the people.

PTI is about to become another Haqiqi in Karachi right now and their Taliban Sympathies in the past, known Gang war member in their Party and last but not least Trying to take Advantage of Bad Situation would cost him this time.

Those ANP goons doesnt even care a person is Pathan himself when they see a person Wearing Pant Shirt during troubled times. Those who have Work in SITE Area has many story to tell about Troubled time when they were on their way to home from Office but I think these people wont realize this anyways. MQM is no angel in all this but these are troubled time so they are at least Tolerable but when Peace Prevails then we can look for some other Party but right now things would be disaster if MQM is Removed.

So you know it all from Canada right.

There are tons of Areas in Karachi where , people are sitting in groups with Ak-47's ... and no one dare to report them ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom