What's new

Infiltration bid foiled in J&K, 2 militants killed

They aren't freedom fighters from Kashmir. The so called freedom fighters which are getting killed by our arm forces are Pakistani sponsored non state actors :ashamed: All the so called freedom fighter's will meet there destiny :sniper:

And all the Kashmirs in the indian jails are pakistanis...are they?

Really? Is that' why Illyas Kashmiri was killed in the FATA? Was he there for a picnic and that's when a drone fired his a$$?

And what about Hafiz Saeed-LeT......or Syed Salahuddin ect.
Illyas Kashmiri turning against the state was Musharraf fault for wrongly torturing him for the attacks on Musharraf.

All are Islamic Jehadis and they are hurting Pakistan more than any one else.

No not really.......its only LJ-TTP that are the problem and once the US leaves the indians will have to follow suit and close there "consulants" on pakistans borders the funding-training goes for the TTP........a few more years and the afghan taliban take control of the border and thats the end of the problem.

I

We can either stick to issue that we say is disputed and what we have been fighting for or try to sidetrack the issue by bringing up internal matters like Baluchistan and i will counter with punjab-sikh freedom movement........you will bring up the TTP and i will bring up the naxalites.

like you said...... "Its all Mutual my Friend"

I often see Pakistani Member’s mention about Khalistan in there Post, like you've mentioned. I know about the recent development on Khalistan movement in India, NRI’s Views, Views of SPGC and Akali Dal . We have our share of Politicians and Pakistanis has its for ex: Altaf Bhai Jaan.

Being a Sikh Girl; I was interested in knowing the POV of Current Khalistan movement. I discussed it in one of the Thread & here is the Nutshell:

@Aeronaut: Khalistani flag flies in Umreeka if not in India. .. Indians must realize their designs before its too late.

It was Nishan Sahib’s Pic: It is our flag which can be seen either near the entrance or on the top of every Gurdwara. Great respect is shown to the flag as it is a symbol of all that the Sikhs believe. It also is a welcome banner for visitors. The flagpole is covered in orange material which is changed at special occasions and every year in April at the festival of Vaisakhi.

@LoveIcon: Bibi - Your Punjab got divided into pieces and now don't even have capital- dob kay mar jaoo

@RangerPK: Who cares about Sikh and their Khalistan movement, they can fight the Indian government and start killing each other. It would weaken India and losen their grip over occupied Kashmir. In the end it all comes down to Kashmir and water for Pakistan. no body has any burning love in their heart for Sikhs..

I was enlightened by above views on Khalistan and LOVE for Sikh’s. You’ve bought Khalistan in the Discussion, though it’s off topic, I would like to know your perspective too.

Every now and then, I do read news articles on Kahlistan. Therefore, I don’t want you to reply with News Articles, Wiki or Operation Blue Star Links. I’m waiting for your views on CURRENT KHALISTAN MOVMENT and Pakistan’s Role in it. :pop:

And all the Kashmirs in the indian jails are pakistanis...are they?

My Best friend is Kashmiri and have many Kashmiri friends, so have fair Idea of there POV. Would you be Kind enough to Let me know Your POV regarding Indian Kashmiri's.... Last month, I was there, Tomorrow morning, I am again Going to Kashmir. so, I know a bit about Kashmir. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
I often see Pakistani Member’s mention about Khalistan in there Post, like you've mentioned. I know about the recent development on Khalistan movement in India, NRI’s Views, Views of SPGC and Akali Dal . We have our share of Politicians and Pakistani’s have there for ex: Altaf Bhai Jaan.

Being a Sikh Girl; I was interested in knowing the POV of Current Khalistan movement. I discussed it in one of the Thread & here is the Nutshell:
It was Nishan Sahib’s Pic: It is our flag which can be seen either near the entrance or on the top of every Gurdwara. Great respect is shown to the flag as it is a symbol of all that the Sikhs believe. It also is a welcome banner for visitors. The flagpole is covered in orange material which is changed at special occasions and every year in April at the festival of Vaisakhi.
I was enlightened by above views on Khalistan and LOVE for Sikh’s. You’ve bought Khalistan in the Discussion, though it’s off topic, I would like to know your perspective too.

Every now and then, I do read news articles on Kahlistan. Therefore, I don’t want you to reply with News Articles, Wiki or Operation Blue Star Links. I’m waiting for your views on CURRENT KHALISTAN MOVMENT and Pakistan’s Role in it.

Pakistan always saw the kashmir issue as "fair game" as this was a region disputed by both nations and recognized internationally as so_Once the indians got involved in the "internal issue" for pakistan in east pakistan and started to arm and train the bengalis this changed the the "game" from a pakistani perspective and at the first opportunity after the 71 war started to back groups in india other then the kashmirs.
The right wing in Pakistan will remind everyone that the pakistani state accepted the demands of indian in Kashmir to stop LOC movement of fighters in return for a settlement and that having india in Afghanistan would be no major problem for pakistan

The carrot has been tried for over a decade and the indians in response fenced-bunkered the LoC and have not moved an inch on the issue while backing the terrorist on our western border.
Once the US has gone i think you will see a upsurge in kashmir activity and a major shift towards arming-training all anti-india groups in india with the khalistan movement being probably one the big recipient of "aid".

@dabong1 Before thinking about arming so called Khalistanis or any anti-India group, think about your western border which is burning and just two bomb blasts happened today killing 17 in Peshawar and 28 in Queta.

First get the nation stable and then think of destabilizing others.

remember, for arming and funding, you need Money and ltos of it. Can Pakistan afford it with its current state of economy.

Pakistan always saw the kashmir issue as "fair game" as this was a region disputed by both nations and recognized internationally as so_Once the indians got involved in the "internal issue" for pakistan in east pakistan and started to arm and train the bengalis this changed the the "game" from a pakistani perspective and at the first opportunity after the 71 war started to back groups in india other then the kashmirs.
The right wing in Pakistan will remind everyone that the pakistani state accepted the demands of indian in Kashmir to stop LOC movement of fighters in return for a settlement and that having india in Afghanistan would be no major problem for pakistan

The carrot has been tried for over a decade and the indians in response fenced-bunkered the LoC and have not moved an inch on the issue while backing the terrorist on our western border.
Once the US has gone i think you will see a upsurge in kashmir activity and a major shift towards arming-training all anti-india groups in india with the khalistan movement being probably one the big recipient of "aid".
@dabong1 What you've said has been mentioned many times on PDF. I wanted your POV on Indian kashmiris.

There are very few people in kashmir who wants to be part of Pakistan, few wants to be with India and few wants to Independent Country. Trust, me the way you people portray on PDF and so called Indian Kashmir :secret: on Pdf that entire Kashmir wants to Join Pakistan then you are living under illusion.

Pakistan has been supporting Kashmir Struggle since 1948 and fought FOUR WARS. DID IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE, no it didn't . You think that once Uncle sam leaves Afghanistan, all your miseries will be resolved, no it won't. You are free to send as many freedom fighters in Kashmir, there Faith would be :sniper:.

Once you can stop blood shell in Pakistan and get $$$ then only you can think of upsurge in Kashmir. Though, it won't get in place by or after 2014. Abhi Delhi bhaut dur hai mere dost.

Like other Pakistanis you to don't have any clue about Khalistan. Indian PM is Sikh, Indian army General is Sikh, India's cheaf economist is Sikh and I'm Sikhani. :pop:.

Sikhs are amongst most wealthy community in India. Waise apka mulk AID par hi chal raha hai, aap auro ko kya aid denge. I told one of Pakistani member that day dreaming is bad for health. Therefore, dream at night. :coffee: same advice/suggestion to you too on Khalistan ;)

There is a saying in Punjabi: Beej nafrat kay khetoo may ugane walo, kud kay ghar bhi jal sakte hai auro kay ghar jalane walo. It's bitter reality about Pakistan, sooner you realise, better for you. Your poisonous snakes are biting you back and are out of control. Khalistan aur other upsurge kay chakar may kai kudh ka ghar na bat jaye. Zara gor pharmiyega ;) :pop:

Rest other Indian member has thrown some questions at you. Post # 20. :coffee:

Acha Phir alvida. Hum too Kashmir Chale :cray:

@Armstrong why are you still online? No :sleep: or you are part of PDF Management. :pop:

Even before 71 pakistan was meddling in Indian internal matters by supporting , arming and aiding terrorist groups in North-east.

That was one among the reasons of Indian involvement in east pakistan . So please don't play the victim card everywhere.

Even before 71 pakistan was meddling in Indian internal matters by supporting , arming and aiding terrorist groups in North-east.

That was one among the reasons of Indian involvement in east pakistan . So please don't play the victim card everywhere.

As normal......accusation but no proof.
The above documents holds the same weight as the kashmir Instrument of Accession......which is nothing.
This is an old indian ploy, whenever you want to get involved in the internal matters of pakistan you pull out some document or same crazy accusation to be able to justify your aggressive moves.

As normal......accusation but no proof.
The above documents holds the same weight as the kashmir Instrument of Accession......which is nothing.
This is an old indian ploy, whenever you want to get involved in the internal matters of pakistan you pull out some document or same crazy accusation to be able to justify your aggressive moves.

We know even if we provide roof , you pakistanis will still be in denial .Nothing new .

But OTOH , you want others to believe whatever you say , without any proof , just because you say so.

There is a instrument of accession document which shows its validity .

But not seen any proof claiming it is invalid.

@Parul What ever you say, the fact remains same "Post partition you got chhittars and further division of Punjab when you demanded Punjabi Suba, you got chhittars when you demanded Punjabi as official language and now your left over Punjab (infect doaab as you don't have five rivers) don't even have it's own capital"

[MENTION=1782]There are very few people in kashmir who wants to be part of Pakistan, few wants to be with India and few wants to Independent Country. Trust, me the way you people portray on PDF and so called Indian Kashmir :secret: on Pdf that entire Kashmir wants to Join Pakistan then you are living under illusion.

why dont we put it to a vote and see what happens.

[MENTION=1782]Pakistan has been supporting Kashmir Struggle since 1948 and fought FOUR WARS. DID IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE, no it didn't . You think that once Uncle sam leaves Afghanistan, all your miseries will be resolved, no it won't. You are free to send as many freedom fighters in Kashmir, there Faith would be :sniper:

In the same breath......you have occupied kashmir for decades and it has not changed the kashmiri an single inch towards accepting india.
You keep sending troops and we will keep backing the kashmiris.......round and round we go.

[MENTION=1782]Once you can stop blood shell in Pakistan and get $$$ then only you can think of upsurge in Kashmir. Though, it won't get in place by or after 2014. Abhi Delhi bhaut dur hai mere dost.

well we only have to wait a couple of years to see who was correct......i think my predictions from the taliban returning to power to the indian solider who got is eyes gouged out by militants which i said had been done by non militants turned to to be true.

Like other Pakistanis you to don't have any clue about Khalistan. Indian PM is Sikh, Indian army General is Sikh, India's cheaf economist is Sikh and I'm Sikhani. :pop:
Sikhs are amongst most wealthy community in India. Waise apka mulk AID par hi chal raha hai, aap auro ko kya aid denge. I told one of Pakistani member that day dreaming is bad for health. Therefore, dream at night. :coffee: same advice/suggestion to you too on Khalistan ;)

Japan to grant India $2.32 billion aid for infrastructure building
Japan to grant India $2.32 billion aid for infrastructure building - Economic Times

Should we stop sending 1.5 Billion in Aid to India?
Should we stop sending 1.5 Billion in Aid to India?

Look whose talking about aid:sleep:

There is a saying in Punjabi: Beej nafrat kay khetoo may ugane walo, kud kay ghar bhi jal sakte hai auro kay ghar jalane walo. It's bitter reality about Pakistan, sooner you realise, better for you. Your poisonous snakes are biting you back and are out of control. Khalistan aur other upsurge kay chakar may kai kudh ka ghar na bat jaye. Zara gor pharmiyega ;) :pop:

The only people attacking pakistan are indian backed terrorist groups and once the US leaves we will clean them out and then am pretty sure pakistan will start sending "tourist" over the LOC.

My Best friend is Kashmiri and have many Kashmiri friends, so have fair Idea of there POV. Would you be Kind enough to Let me know Your POV regarding Indian Kashmiri's.... Last month, I was there, Tomorrow morning, I am again Going to Kashmir. so, I know a bit about Kashmir. :coffee:

I am from kashmir....family both sides of the LOC so i have a pretty good what the people of kashmir want.
A fair settlement and peace.

@dabong1 Before thinking about arming so called Khalistanis or any anti-India group, think about your western border which is burning and just two bomb blasts happened today killing 17 in Peshawar and 28 in Queta.

First get the nation stable and then think of destabilizing others.

remember, for arming and funding, you need Money and ltos of it. Can Pakistan afford it with its current state of economy.

I gave my opinion on what i think will happen....a prediction.
I want there to be peace between the two nations ,which will only come after the settlement of kashmir.
As i have said before once the US leaves you will see an upsurge of attacks in pakistan which will last a year or so and then once the afghan taliban take control of the border its goodbye TTP and goodbye indian .
Pakistan has been able to "afford" keeping indian in check and letting lose fighters into india will be a low cost measure as compared to sending in the pak army.The entire reason pakistan backs these groups is there cost effectiveness.

I have always condemned any attack in india on non military targets........which unlike yourself going off your remark seem to imply that you agree and enjoy attacks on civilians in pakistan

You seems to be assuming too much lately, by the way just to clarify, my post was only directed towards attack on military personals by Freedom Fighters (Your definition of Terrorist) and as you guys have invented this term freedom fighters, and use at the place of your choosing, so allow me too, in order to share this complex conjuncture. :) And by the way, just to ostracize any attempt by you to claim moral high ground about attack on civilian thing, hmm.......well, i have seen you guys enjoying attack on civilians in India in the past 3 years of my stay on this forum, just for ex, most of pak members here are quite proud on 10 mard-e-momin's Mujaheddin's who came to Mumbai and killed 180 innocent children and women (kaffirs) on November 26, 2008.

Not really.....most pakistanis only back the kashmir freedom struggle ......we dont go on about all the other states in india that are fighting against the central govt.
We can either stick to issue that we say is disputed and what we have been fighting for or try to sidetrack the issue by bringing up internal matters like Baluchistan and i will counter with punjab-sikh freedom movement........you will bring up the TTP and i will bring up the naxalites.

Well, my statement "Its all Mutual" was an attempt to clarify that you are not the only one, who feels something when Indian forces gets attacked in Jammu and kashmir state of India. We also feel the same when "Freedom fighters" attack your forces in your country, and be it Any Where in pakistan. See...in the end it all melt down to the word "Freedom Fighter" :)

like you said...... "Its all Mutual my Friend"

Any echo that. :)

Back
Top Bottom