What's new

Indonesian president vows to outgun Australia

Wow, the mindset of the posters here show me exactly why our forces are killing their lot in their thousands in the Middle East.

They are poor men who can't feed themselves and are looking to take over the world, it's hilarious beyond belief.

What most posters here don't realise, is that if there is a war on a global scale again, they will not be fighting sole countries, but entire alliances. The entirety of the West will be on one side with key strategic allies as Japan, SoKo and India.

No country can stand up to such might.

Let India feed it's own people first where millions die of malnutrition every year and then talk:lol:

Europe will be overpopulated with Muslims, while America will be overpopulated with Latinos and Blacks.

Obama is a closet Muslim, he is even reluctant to change his middle name. The right-wings from Texas was right, US needs a civil war. :coffee:

Ok bro,your opinion is duly noted,just remember that crazy talk doesn't represent actual facts ;)

This thread is funny ,i see people from countries who can't even design a simple building which will not collapse on itself dreaming of conquering the world:rofl:...Better wake up guys,reality is knocking on your door,or is it another "western" missile ment to crush your conquering illussions?:what::cheers:

Welcome to the forum Mr Romanian.

Like I say, since Australian is being flooded with Asians as we speak and Asians also have access to all their natural resources then no need to plan to conquer them in the future.

In due time Australia will become another Asian country.:nana:

Better you worry about Romania and let Asians worry about Asia.

Like I say, since Australian is being flooded with Asians as we speak and Asians also have access to all their natural resources then no need to plan to conquer them in the future.

Romanians have been treated as Gypsies by Anglo-Saxons, so they better to be ruled again by Russia. :coffee:

Why being so loyal to the Anglo built western society when you are not master, but just a slave?

Well,hello to you to,it's nice to be here.
Not all asians are like you,indians,vietnamese migrate to Australia and I don't see them hell bent on conquering.
I will state my opinion of whatever I want,thank you and my opinion is that some of you guys are quite dellussional and Australia is not Asia btw.You do make some good entertainment,though.
Sry if i intrerupted your all mighty "people flocking in raw boats will conquer Australia" speech.Carry on lad,carry on.

Romanians have been treated as Gypsies by Anglo-Saxons, so they better to be ruled again by Russia. :coffee:

Why being so loyal to the Anglo built western society when you are not master, but just a slave?

Who knows.:undecided:

They are in the EU now but it is a mess.

Soon Germans will get sick of paying for the comfort of others and it will no longer become an easy way to get rich.

I'm not loyal to anyone,i'm just not full of hate,i don't hate anglo saxons,nor russians or even turks who ruled these lands for over 300years.Hate just pulls you back,history is what it is we can't go back in time to change anything.;)

Soon Germans will get sick of paying for the comfort of others and it will no longer become an easy way to get rich.

If you trully want to know,germans didn't pay anything for my country,unlike others we're not heavily in debt,when the crisis came we just drastically cut salaries and moved on,now we're recovering and so does the rest of Europe.It's not the first economic crisis that hits this continent,people said that the end is here in the 1930's crisis to but we moved on.

EU was a joke from the very beginning.

With the Anglo dominated world, those non-Anglo Europeans can just sit there and wait to be bloodsucked when it is their turn. :coffee:

EU was a joke from the very beginning.

With the Anglo dominated world, those non-Anglo Europeans can just sit there and wait to be bloodsucked when it is their turn. :coffee:

Ofcourse that for someone yoused to the solution of clubbing thy neighbour in the head EU is a joke but unfortunately europeans are far more civilised then that and after millenia of strife understood that cooperation is the way.Probably that a unified Europe scares you and that's why you're acting out,well,tough luck,with all your rhetoric and childlish dreams there's actually nothing you can do about it,unified Europe is and will be in the future the economical powerhouse of the world.

Australia has lately decide to buy a squadern of F-35.. it could very well be a reaction to same!

Lol....typical Asian....proud that they are refugees. All you flood is Christmas island.

Indonesia has the world's 4th largest population, so obviously they would have a much larger economy and military budget than Australia. If Australia thinks they can compete with Indonesia in the long term, the Aussies are delusional.

I would have to disagree with the first part. While Indonesia has higher PPP GDP than Australia, Australia has much higher absolute GDP. Remember, population size does not necessarily indicate GDP. For example, Germany's population is not that high, but only three nations beat it in nominal GDP (four if you use PPP).

Personally, I think Indonesia does have incentive and need to build a strong military. The same can not be said about Australia. Who are they gonna fight? New Zealand?

Ofcourse that for someone yoused to the solution of clubbing thy neighbour in the head EU is a joke but unfortunately europeans are far more civilised then that and after millenia of strife understood that cooperation is the way.Probably that a unified Europe scares you and that's why you're acting out,well,tough luck,with all your rhetoric and childlish dreams there's actually nothing you can do about it,unified Europe is and will be in the future the economical powerhouse of the world.

An unified Europe is even more implausible than an unified Arab world.

At least the Arabs all share the same culture and language, but the same cannot be said for Europeans. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom