What's new

Indonesian president vows to outgun Australia

Don't fcking play dumb with me, you white wannabe viet.

As i said before, once USA is gone, there will be a coalition force of Pakistan-Bangladesh-Malaysia-Indonesia to occupy the white trash Australia. :agree:

I think that as long as Australia gives us what we want - mass immigration and access to natural resources at reasonable prices, then no need to occupy them.:lol:

I used the word "cities" as opposed to city.

Good luck trying to keep up the fight in the outback being hunted by close air-support aircraft and airborne troops who would be far better equipped and supported.:tup:

As long as Australia gives the Asians what they need then no need to invade Australia.

Then you have a fundamental grammatical error

The largest city mean THE LARGEST, it can only be one.

The word you are looking for is "Major Cities".

And my point has not change as well. Even if you can, by any miracle, occupied or major cities, we can still move inland you know. We build our city in a way so EVERYTHING CAN BE REPLACED.

LMAO, this guy is epic, it seems that Jews wanna see USA to be gone as well. :lol:

Peter Schiff: Why Canada Will Divorce The US And Marry China - YouTube

lol, this bloke is cracking a fat eh. I can't believe he just cut a large one while he's on the gun.
How he manage to do that?

220px-Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_2010.jpg

And this man want the US gone too, how does 1 man, 1 country change a fact that never gonna change.

PS. My guy is more powerful than your guy

I think that as long as Australia gives us what we want - mass immigration and access to natural resources at reasonable prices, then no need to occupy them.:lol:

Come and get it :)

We will send you a lot of Widowmaker, Crocodile, Blackadder as much as you like, your society need it, don't worry, it'll be free of charge (Not including Postage tho)

China is not interested on Australian land, but after the collapse of USA, Aussies will get occupied by Indonesia and other Southeast/South Asian Muslim nations.

China will come after them as soon as they provoke her. :sniper:

Plus, the West now realizes that China is siding with their adversaries :D

@ChineseTiger1986 @UKBengali

Ok ok, no need to play rough, I will cut you some snack, seeing that Indian just handed you guy a big whopper today, I know how it's to get humiliated by the little guy, I will finish here and stop breaking your heart for now.

Now please, feel free to go home and cry to your mama

China will come after them as soon as they provoke her. :sniper:

Plus, the West now realizes that China is siding with their adversaries :D

oh yeah China is teaming with Pakistan which plays both side and North Korea which have their Nuke trained on Chinese.

Good going

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChineseTiger1986 @UKBengali

Ok ok, no need to play rough, I will cut you some snack, seeing that Indian just handed you guy a big whopper today, I know how it's to get humiliated by the little guy, I will finish here and stop breaking your heart for now.

Now please, feel free to go home and cry to your mama

oh yeah China is teaming with Pakistan which plays both side and North Korea which have their Nuke trained on Chinese.

Good going

In a nutshell, stop killing their people on both level military and civilian and you won't bleed by the ISI. Trust me, if NATO didn't do with they did, you won't be losing 254 loved ones of yours :D ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Come and get it :)

We will send you a lot of Widowmaker, Crocodile, Blackadder as much as you like, your society need it, don't worry, it'll be free of charge (Not including Postage tho)

It is wiki but this at least can be trusted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia#Demographics:

"Over 80 percent of Australia's population is of European ancestry, and most of the rest are of Asian heritage, with a smaller minority of indigenous (Aboriginal) background"

Over 95% of Australians used to be white just a few decades.

"Following the abolition of the White Australia policy in 1973, numerous government initiatives have been established to encourage and promote racial harmony based on a policy of multiculturalism."

" In 2005–06, more than 131,000 people emigrated to Australia, mainly from Asia and Oceania.[235] The migration target for 2012–13 is 190,000"

More and more Australians will be Asian into the future. Before mid-century whites will be a minority and Australia can then be thought as being a truly Asian country.

" Australia's largest export markets are Japan, China, the US, South Korea, and New Zealand"

Most natural resources are going to other Asian countries to fuel their growth.

Seems like Australia knows how to get along with Asian countries. Keep up the good work.:cheers:

Wow, the mindset of the posters here show me exactly why our forces are killing their lot in their thousands in the Middle East.

They are poor men who can't feed themselves and are looking to take over the world, it's hilarious beyond belief.

What most posters here don't realise, is that if there is a war on a global scale again, they will not be fighting sole countries, but entire alliances. The entirety of the West will be on one side with key strategic allies as Japan, SoKo and India.

No country can stand up to such might.

This thread is funny ,i see people from countries who can't even design a simple building which will not collapse on itself dreaming of conquering the world:rofl:...Better wake up guys,reality is knocking on your door,or is it another "western" missile ment to crush your conquering illussions?:what::cheers:

This thread is funny ,i see people from countries who can't even design a simple building which will not collapse on itself dreaming of conquering the world:rofl:...Better wake up guys,reality is knocking on your door,or is it another "western" missile ment to crush your conquering illussions?:what::cheers:

Does it matter? Muslims will become the majority of Europe in the next few decades, while the current US President is a closet Muslim.

So better learn how to debate next time Mr.Newbie. :coffee:

Does it matter? Muslims will become the majority of Europe in the next few decades, while the current US President is a closet Muslim.

So better learn how to debate next time Mr.Newbie. :coffee:

Neah,they won't,that's just scare mongering as for Obama,I can really see his muslim side acting out:disagree:...even if that was true,nothing wrong with a normal,peaceful muslim,they're good human beeings,i love having this kind of people around,i actually have some of them as friends;)

Neah,they won't,that's just scare mongering as for Obama,I can really see his muslim side acting out:disagree:...even if that was true,nothing wrong with a normal,peaceful muslim,they're good human beeings,i love having this kind of people around,i actually have some of them as friends;)

Ok, peaceful Muslims for sure, but let them to overpopulate on your continent first.

A guy who is reluctant to change his Muslim middle name has been elected twice, that's why the right-wing US patriots from the South can't stand with the US liberals anymore.

This is a sign of a coming civil war for the US society. :coffee:

Texas judge warns of possible

Ok, peaceful Muslims for sure, but let them to overpopulate on your continent first.

A guy who is reluctant to change his Muslim middle name has been elected twice, that's why the right-wing US patriots from the South can't stand with the US liberals anymore.

This is a sign of a coming civil war for the US society. :coffee:

Texas judge warns of possible

We're just going to have to agree to disagree,this whole "muslims will take over Europe and the USA" is nonsence to me,they will be a minority,Europe needs immigrants but nobody here is suicidal,this kind of talk is going on for 20 years over here and nothing changed.As far as I know Obama is a christian regardless his name and i've never heard him state otherwise,you would probably be wise to put your hate aside and stop living in a fairy tale world.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree,this whole "muslims will take over Europe and the USA" is nonsence to me,they will be a minority,Europe needs immigrants but nobody here is suicidal,this kind of talk is going on for 20 years over here and nothing changed.As far as I know Obama is a christian regardless his name and i've never heard him state otherwise,you would probably be wise to put your hate aside and stop living in a fairy tale world.

Europe will be overpopulated with Muslims, while America will be overpopulated with Latinos and Blacks.

Obama is a closet Muslim, he is even reluctant to change his middle name. The right-wings from Texas was right, US needs a civil war. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom