What's new

Indonesian president vows to outgun Australia

Don't take the fantasies of some adolescents too seriously, xdrive.

Lol funniest thing i'v heard in a long time.

Chinese members on here are obsessed with invasions of other countries. It's almost like they think this is a video game where countries will invade other countries at the first chance they get for their "resources"

It could be further from reality.

Nice, but i still believe that Obama gonna ruin US, soon US will outbreak with another civil war led by the right-wing republicans from the South, since they cannot stand with the stupid liberals anymore. :coffee:

Well i don't know about whats happening in the U.S or really care. I'm Australian lol.

Nice, but i still believe that Obama gonna ruin US, soon US will outbreak with another civil war led by the right-wing republicans from the South, since they cannot stand with the stupid liberals anymore. :coffee:

How would Obama ruin the United States? Please , you've already ran your mouth in these past pages, which clearly manifests a sense of projection. You've supposed that he's a closet muslim, which clearly he isn't since he's a practicing Christian. Even if he was muslim, who cares? Not all muslims are radicals, there are a great many who are moderate and even open-minded. I have very good colleagues in the hospital floor, muslim physicians, who are quite open minded and sensible. The beauty of a multicultural and plural society is that a society takes the best of all the world and harnishes it for the good of the country. The United States, Australia, Canada are examples of heterogenous societies, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Your argument is moot and reveals your own internal prejudice which you tend to project to others. In one post you will try to elate the pakistan posters here, but in another, you will try to project your own distaste for muslims. Says a lot about you, kid. I suggest you grow up and open your mind.

Regards,
Dr. Kirk
:coffee:

Why wouldn't i be happy with that? I'm not racist. I have friends who are asian, black and middle eastern etc and they are all proud to be Australian.

This mentality that you have where people of other races are some sort of trojan horse waiting to take over your country is just retarded.

Australia has 4th generation Australians that have Chinese heritage, but only call themselves Australians because this is their country and they have no allegiance whatsoever to China.

Proud to be Australian?! :cheesy: Look dude... Australia has been and always will be one of the top destinations for terrorists who like to manage their terror networks in exile (MKO) and runaways who do anything or say any lie to enjoy the benefits offered by the Australia braindead government! What is there to be proud about? There is nothing to be proud about a country that doesn't have a "door"!

Just because Australia has low population and considerable natural resources doesn't make Australia better than other countries, if that was the case even a "country" like Arabia could be a suitable place to live in!

How would Obama ruin the United States? Please , you've already ran your mouth in these past pages, which clearly manifests a sense of projection. You've supposed that he's a closet muslim, which clearly he isn't since he's a practicing Christian. Even if he was muslim, who cares? Not all muslims are radicals, there are a great many who are moderate and even open-minded. I have very good colleagues in the hospital floor, muslim physicians, who are quite open minded and sensible. The beauty of a multicultural and plural society is that a society takes the best of all the world and harnishes it for the good of the country. The United States, Australia, Canada are examples of heterogenous societies, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Your argument is moot and reveals your own internal prejudice which you tend to project to others. In one post you will try to elate the pakistan posters here, but in another, you will try to project your own distaste for muslims. Says a lot about you, kid. I suggest you grow up and open your mind.

Regards,
Dr. Kirk
:coffee:

Are kidding me?

BO is a little traitor, he gonna trigger another civil war, the true American Tea Party patriots gonna occupy the white house and take him down for treason. :sniper:

A civil war is necessary to get rid of BO and his gangster that controls the white house. :coffee:

racist-tea-party.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-01.jpg

Tea Party Movement does not represent the majority, nor do they even represent a significant percent of registered republicans. lol.

Hence, Obama's unprecedented victory in 2012.

Tea Party Movement does not represent the majority, nor do they even represent a significant percent of registered republicans. lol.

Hence, Obama's unprecedented victory in 2012.

lol, Tea Party is made by the true US patriots, soon they will lead the US to overthrow BO and his gangster with a civil war.

The US people cannot stand with their dictatorship anymore. :coffee:

lol, Tea Party is made by the true US patriots, soon they will lead the US to overthrow BO and his gangster with a civil war.

The US people cannot stand with their dictatorship anymore. :coffee:

Hahahaha! Kid, please, get a sense of reality.

This is exactly why Australia WON'T be invaded. This isn't the 1700's, it's 2013. We live in a globalized world where people can simply buy the resources they want instead of invading and taking.

It's sad that a lot of people from asian nations still think of the world in a colonization 1700's period.

I wouldn't contribute their racial background being a factor, per se, I would render the age variable as being a factor to the content of their post. Most of these are kids who have no military background or experience. I would caution reading their comments with a pinch of salt (or two) lol.

Because they are refugees landing in your country, so they should be your responsibility. Your government shouldn't be encouraging and allowing people smugglers to conduct criminal activity on your territory.

How would Indonesia like it if Australian government officials and Australian police let large criminal organizations traffic drugs from Australian territory to Indonesia and just turned around and said "oh, it's your responsibility" ?

The crime is happening in Indonesian territory, it has to be stopped there.
almost all of the smuggler landing and find some support from outlaws area, where we had more than 15.000 uninhabited Islands, simply our country is vast, and our peoples tend to pack at some developed Island like Sumatra, Jawa, borneo, sulawesi, Halmahera, papua etc. where the raw boat full of illegal migrants landing at ones of uninhabited Islands simply we doesn't know if they had landing. they are using same boat as our fishing boats, even they usually put our flag at their pole to make dumb our naval patrol, and u can't blame all of this problems to us because those people had your country as their destination not our lands.

For the bold, i think your logic is doesn't apply here because it doesn't have same meaning

Back
Top Bottom