What's new

Indonesian president vows to outgun Australia

Greetings Madokafc,

First, of is that you in your avatar? If so, then let me say that you're very cute. Second, I would just like to infer that it is definitely the responsibility of the Indonesian Coast Guard to control drug trafficking from territories under the control of Indonesia to Australia. As much as it is the Australian Coast Guard's duty to control the trafficking into their territorial waters. Perhaps, there should be greater interoperability between the two nations' Coast Guards reduce the frequency of such incursions.

Regards,
Dr. Kirk

;)

Don't fcking play dumb with me, you white wannabe viet.

As i said before, once USA is gone, there will be a coalition force of Pakistan-Bangladesh-Malaysia-Indonesia to occupy the white trash Australia. :agree:

LOL

You people are stupid beyond belief.

France and Spain at the height of it's power could not mount an Invasion of UK even when only 20 miles of strait separated them.You are dreaming of mounting an invasion on Australia with an Ocean between you and them.

And what you supah-dupah coalition have you cobbled together. One is failed country in every respect with no Navy, another a least developed country and two other military dwarf going against a continent.

PS: I am not even counting help from US et. al.

Lol....typical Asian....proud that they are refugees. All you flood is Christmas island.

Bangladeshis on this forum are member of a rabid islamic party, Jammat.

That being said, you people do need to improve your screening process for immigrants. PDF is a testament to Immigrant Pakistanis,Chinese and Bangladeshis hating their adopted country.I would not be astonished if a PDF member someday blows himself up in Times square.

LOL

You people are stupid beyond belief.

France and Spain at the height of it's power could not mount an Invasion of UK even when only 20 miles of strait separated them.You are dreaming of mounting an invasion on Australia with an Ocean between you and them.

And what you supah-dupah coalition have you cobbled together. One is failed country in every respect with no Navy, another a least developed country and two other military dwarf going against a continent.

PS: I am not even counting help from US et. al.

LMAO, i am not even talking to the shupah powah India. :coffee:

An unified Europe is even more implausible than an unified Arab world.

At least the Arabs all share the same culture and language, but the same cannot be said for Europeans. :coffee:

It doesn't really matter what you think,it's allready happenning and a unified Europe is and will forever be more powerful than China so deal with it.:devil:
Comparing europeans with arabs,what a guy you are:laughcry:

It doesn't really matter what you think,it's allready happenning and a unified Europe is and will forever be more powerful than China so deal with it.:devil:

A unified Europe can't even create its GPS, gimme a break.

You are still a Romanian, and you are better than China. :omghaha:

Oh,did I hurt your feelings,well according to GDP per capita most romanians still live better than most of the chinese people.Are you really talking about ingenuity ?You're just copying things left and right,cheap knock outs,worth nothing,same things goes for the weapon systems that's why you can't be a superpower.At the end of the day Romania is still in the EU,and the EU is a lot better than commie China.You think invading others but in the meantime the russians are still holding numerous chinese territories...What's the matter,why go to Australia when you can't even deal with the white man in your backyard??:smokin::lol:

lol, Tea Party is made by the true US patriots, soon they will lead the US to overthrow BO and his gangster with a civil war.

The US people cannot stand with their dictatorship anymore. :coffee:

:lol: This coming from a guy whose goverment is yoused to run over his citizens with tanks if they disagree :rofl: .What a clown this guy is,oh well,i guess every village needs his idiot :coffee:

Greetings Madokafc,

First, of is that you in your avatar? If so, then let me say that you're very cute. Second, I would just like to infer that it is definitely the responsibility of the Indonesian Coast Guard to control drug trafficking from territories under the control of Indonesia to Australia. As much as it is the Australian Coast Guard's duty to control the trafficking into their territorial waters. Perhaps, there should be greater interoperability between the two nations' Coast Guards reduce the frequency of such incursions.

Regards,
Dr. Kirk

;)

True that's me, thanks for your compliment but i had a boyfriend right now:smitten:

FYI, sadly indonesia until now doesn't have any institution which we can called it Coast Guard. We just had something similar about Coast guard, but with little responsibility area when you compare it to another country Cost Guard, we called it Bakorkamla (Badan Koordinasi Keamanan Laut). In which their area of responsibility sometimes overlapping with our Navy, Police and Customs. I heard, our legislature and Gov. trying to formulate and implement National Coast Guard Act. including forming one institutions which can coordinate our naval security systems, the true "Indonesia Coast Guard". So this is not some problems we can solve suddenly

Only USA(GPS) and Russia(GLONASS) had a functional GPS.

Europe(GALILEO), China(COMPASS) and India(GAGAN) are construction their own but none of them have completed their's.

So China and Europe are on equal footing in this matter.

LMAO, i am not even talking to the shupah powah India. :coffee:

You need to improve your Knob Polishing skills.

stop being racist please

sorry mate even as lone girl here i think this forum is full of chauvinist and irrational man full with fantasy and lunacy, it can't be helped

sorry mate even as lone girl here i think this forum is full of chauvinist and irrational man full with fantasy and lunacy, it can't be helped

mbak yang sering nongkrong di formil kaskus ya?

Back
Top Bottom