What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Somehow i was relatively sure about seeing them more for a decade

Thought i wanna to Scream, What The **** We are doing in the last 30 years? BTR 50 most come in 60s some in 90 (ex Ukraine), but WTF man, from 2000 to 2020 you got plenty of time to retire them and Pursue other vehicles. There is relatively newly built MTLB and BVP 2 if you don't have money and guts to ask excess LAV and LVT 7 from US.

Thought i wanna to Scream, What The **** We are doing in the last 30 years? BTR 50 most come in 60s some in 90 (ex Ukraine), but WTF man, from 2000 to 2020 you got plenty of time to retire them and Pursue other vehicles. There is relatively newly built MTLB and BVP 2 if you don't have money and guts to ask excess LAV and LVT 7 from US.
Well , you got exquisite Mobdin ... That what's happened . But , seriously let's just abolish the Koramil level KoTer . They bleed too much money without much contribution at all . I could understand the Korem neccesity . But koramil ?? Too much money wasted just to keep the channel for some wash out from main corps/brig/batt get some place/job to do . Let BIN do their work as it should be . Why i bringing the koramil up ?? Army get most of defense budget while marine get scraps . All those mobdin eat atleast 1/10 of the cumulative budget . Added that complamency of our old guard . Voila ...
Wellcome to the shit show that is
our understrength , underfunded and missguided armed forces

On side note ...those FNSS Zaha look kind of sexy tho'

Last edited:
Well , you got exquisite Mobdin ... That what's happened . But , seriously let's just abolish the Koramil level KoTer . They bleed too much money without much contribution at all . I could understand the Korem neccesity . But koramil ?? Too much money wasted just to keep the channel for some wash out from main corps/brig/batt get some place/job to do . Let BIN do their work as it should be . Why i bringing the koramil up ?? Army get most of defense budget while marine get scraps . All those mobdin eat atleast 1/10 of the cumulative budget . Added that complamency of our old guard . Voila ...
Wellcome to the shit show that is
our understrength , underfunded and missguided armed forces

On side note ...those FNSS Zaha look kind of sexy tho'

Koramil Korem in Papua and Border area like Kalimantan, Maluku, Aceh and Nusa Tenggara should be maintained, as most of their member keep well trained and veteran of conflict, they also needed for security enforcer, government precence and so on. The one in peaceful area like in Jakarta, Java and rest of Sumatra should be abolished and change into full force Division establishment.

Yeah, they had offered to us.

Koramil Korem in Papua and Border area like Kalimantan, Maluku, Aceh and Nusa Tenggara should be maintained, as most of their member keep well trained and veteran of conflict, they also needed for security enforcer, government precence and so on. The one in peaceful area like in Jakarta, Java and rest of Sumatra should be abolished and change into full force Division establishment.

Yeah, they had offered to us.

My thought excatly and wholeheartedly .... 👍👍

Firing exercise in Med

EZeTGJBUYAAl6Hk.jpeg
EkQJrxyU4AAcuQh.jpeg
EkQJryTU8AAIdgf.jpeg
EZeTFNDU4AAeJSy.jpeg
EkQJqa8U8AIKwaV.jpeg
EkQJpwmUcAI7CvR.jpeg

Last edited:
If a soldier is loyal, takes initiative, a natural leader, and can follow orders faithfully and diligently then why should I care whether they give it up the *** or takes it up the ***? What they do in the bedroom is really none of my (or anyone else's for that matter) business.

I just remember, lover soldier like Theban Sacred bands, Carthage Sacred bands, Spartan and so on will fought ferociously in the battlefield. Thought, in the end they all being conquered by the more conservative society like the Roman Republic.

If a soldier is loyal, takes initiative, a natural leader, and can follow orders faithfully and diligently then why should I care whether they give it up the *** or takes it up the ***? What they do in the bedroom is really none of my (or anyone else's for that matter) business.

To be honest ... While i don't give much of concern about someone else sexual preferences . But i can see why and where the concerns was raised . In the face all of their portrayed heroic and steadfast image of defender of the nation they starting to understand of the hollow facades of their own lacking modern equipment , abysmall tactics and so on and so on in the recent time . All they could offer now is disciplines and cohessiveness .
Now , with the public majority were even adopting the don't see ,hear or tell attitude upon such behaviour how could their supposed heroic and steadfast defender were could be seen as propagating/ allowing such a practice ?? You tell me ...
While as a moslem my self ....while i ain't never go to such length of openly condoning or condemning such practice and we all could go on our own merry way and do not bother or step in each other toe there is no chance in hell i'm going to allowed such practice to be institutionalized openly in our governing bodies nevertheless my own family . Keep each other private things ... Privately !!

This is my bottom line ...

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom