What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Live firing of Indonesian Army Javelin ATGM.

We need MOAR of 'em in hundreds.

Cassoary exercise 2019

View attachment 578654 View attachment 578655

F 16 sweeper

View attachment 578656

Day 2

View attachment 578657

Free fall of Dalpur

View attachment 578658
Suppression of Hawk

View attachment 578659

Btw, kok ga ada simulasi pertahanan udara pas malam hari ya? Pake tracer plus lampu sorot

I think US Military's doctrine of bombardment/Shock and Awe will suits us best, as when it comes to Military mindset, we are kinda similar to them and that the Military itself find comfort in using US made weaponry.

I think US Military's doctrine of bombardment/Shock and Awe will suits us best, as when it comes to Military mindset, we are kinda similar to them and that the Military itself find comfort in using US made weaponry.

Until now we surely emulate much of their tactic, but the thing is since 1965 we are neglected our Air Force so much until they are not much compared to regional power like Australia or South Korean forces. We should adding more squadron, training regime, support system and finally air frame. Before in the past we got sufficient number of bomber and fighter to do shock and awe tactic or even threaten enemy formation and support base, but now we are fall short in everything not even our supposed SEAD squadron being properly equipped like wild weasel squadron nor we have them in first place

Woow... Hebatnya ... Unjuk Jaguh menggunakan barang milik USA .. Ada rencana nak beli? :tup::tup::tup:
Ah so coming from the person that mocks the Palu earthquakes where my wife's cousin family lives in. Playing mockery on other people's life. Don't you EVER do that again !!!

I rarely reply to your trolling but since you reply from a post i have posted the answer is unfortunately for you that is Indonesian very owned Javelin ATGM in the video.

https://www.dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/indonesia-javelin-missiles

Previous live firing test in 2016.

Indonesia bought 180 Javelin missiles and 25 Command Launch Units (CLU) is a good start though. Hope more to be purchase in the 3rd MEF.

Woow... Hebatnya ... Unjuk Jaguh menggunakan barang milik USA .. Ada rencana nak beli? :tup::tup::tup:
LOL we already bought this toy since 2012....it's already ours but yeah your troll is not working...better next time and this is the real things btw unlike your rumour about having "javelin" ATGM because Shepardmedia's mistakes and wikipedia LOL

Last edited:
Ijin gabung nice to meet y'all hope i can be useful in here,maybe some of you already know me in indo*******, dont worry about iver will be FFBNW 340 m US$ for fully equipped iver "Fully equipped, an Iver Huitfeldt frigate costs the equivalent of $340 million, Rear Adm. Olsen said. Most of that, about $207 million, goes to weapons, sensors, and other electronics, which drive the cost of modern warships worldwide. The hull, engines, and other mechanical systems (HME) only cost about $133 million — although Olsen acknowledges it would probably cost more in a US shipyard than it did in Maersk’s Odense shipyard, which has since been closed in any case."
Im just hoping since odense (maersk) offered us a new design our navy design centre will make it looks like type 26 and NSM for ashm,btw i want to ask are we looking forward for coastal battery system ? since our DoD "jajakin" K300P tempo lalu dan India nawarin brahmos btw Any info about Merad AD dan Melorad TNI AU yg masuk ke renstra IV? I dont think we will procure nasams for Melorad sam for our airforce since nasams is classified as an MLAAD system As far as i know we will likely purchase tanker,strategic mpa and aewc also workhorse fighter from USA thanks to cpo ban idk about SAM system.

https://breakingdefense.com/2017/07...flex-frigate-for-us-navy-but-whats-real-cost/

Ijin gabung nice to meet y'all hope i can be useful in here,maybe some of you already know me in indo*******, dont worry about iver will be FFBNW 340 m US$ for fully equipped iver "Fully equipped, an Iver Huitfeldt frigate costs the equivalent of $340 million, Rear Adm. Olsen said. Most of that, about $207 million, goes to weapons, sensors, and other electronics, which drive the cost of modern warships worldwide. The hull, engines, and other mechanical systems (HME) only cost about $133 million — although Olsen acknowledges it would probably cost more in a US shipyard than it did in Maersk’s Odense shipyard, which has since been closed in any case."
Im just hoping since odense (maersk) offered us a new design our navy design centre will make it looks like type 26 and NSM for ashm,btw i want to ask are we looking forward for coastal battery system ? since our DoD "jajakin" K300P tempo lalu dan India nawarin brahmos btw Any info about Merad AD dan Melorad TNI AU yg masuk ke renstra IV? I dont think we will procure nasams for Melorad sam for our airforce since nasams is classified as an MLAAD system As far as i know we will likely purchase tanker,strategic mpa and aewc also workhorse fighter from USA thanks to cpo ban idk about SAM system.

https://breakingdefense.com/2017/07...flex-frigate-for-us-navy-but-whats-real-cost/
The article from March which i posted previously didn't mention " Iver Huitfeldt " but " a variant of Iver Huitfeldt " which could be the Babcock Type 31, original Sovaernet specs or something else, we don't know yet. As air defence, you can backtrack my infographic posting which indicated requirement for 2 regiments & 5 detachments of medium & long air defence which might also be filled with NASAMS and something else which we don't know yet.

The article from March which i posted previously didn't mention " Iver Huitfeldt " but " a variant of Iver Huitfeldt " which could be the Babcock Type 31, original Sovaernet specs or something else, we don't know yet. As air defence, you can backtrack my infographic posting which indicated requirement for 2 regiments & 5 detachments of medium & long air defence which might also be filled with NASAMS and something else which we don't know yet.

Well the brochure had arrived in my office, but i cant put them online yet. You must be know what they want so far so good

Back
Top Bottom