What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Well the brochure had arrived in my office, but i cant put them online yet. You must be know what they want so far so good
Back in 2016 i thought it was going to be Absalon Class since it was advertised by Embassy of Denmark in Jakarta but then we actually after something else. Well some we should keep untill the time is up for public some we keep as private consumption. This one naval project, this will have to wait before any of us can post it here

Well the brochure had arrived in my office, but i cant put them online yet. You must be know what they want so far so good
I remember one of the TNI guys said they want to ramped up that thing to atleast having a destroyer capabilty , seeing the stanflex space on current iver were filled with 32x mk41 vls and 24x mk56 vls , they could somehow decide to fill that stanflex space with maybe 64x mk41 vls , which probably enough to call it as AAW destroyer (and if we decide to use APAR Block 2 too) , but i dont really put too much hope on my own imagined specification though ...

Last edited:
Screenshot_2019-09-10-19-33-39-1.png

Interesting background

Same hull different sensor
So you have seen also the brochure?

The hull should the same but maybe there is some new design of the ship itself from the original Iver like this recent Arrowhead 140 promotional video.

Last edited:
The article from March which i posted previously didn't mention " Iver Huitfeldt " but " a variant of Iver Huitfeldt " which could be the Babcock Type 31, original Sovaernet specs or something else, we don't know yet. As air defence, you can backtrack my infographic posting which indicated requirement for 2 regiments & 5 detachments of medium & long air defence which might also be filled with NASAMS and something else which we don't know yet.

Yeah i noticed it,but the price gak bakel jauh dari iver lah apalagi odense offered us to build this ship in pal shipyard with local content,btw i still dont get it the purpose of jajakin brahmos for yakhont replacer,i mean van speijk is going to retired very soon there's no ship that can carry brahmos in our Navy inventory they should looking for more exocet and take the license+coastal battery or if they want new ashm NSM would be good since it have land attack capabilities.

As for air defence im not suprised if we get thaad/pac 3 mse tho apalagi waktu kongres senior AS dateng mereka foto sama menhan dah kayak close friend "ketawa-ketiwi":D,but i i suggested meads because the flexibility and plug& fight that system have. Well at last its tni decision tho

So you have seen also the brochure?

The hull should the same but maybe there is some new design of the ship itself from the original Iver like this recent Arrowhead 140 promotional video.

or this one

Phased-array-radar-scans-Canadian-Surface-Combatant-_CANSEC2016D1_.jpg

im actually craved the one with new APAR Block 2 (New APAR + Sea Master 400)which is the one that proposed for canadian navy , so the place where SMART-L radar are placed can become more loose and flexible to add certain others thing

Last edited:
69947437_791050454631644_5961648373327986688_n.jpg

can this become an excuse for TNI to ask PT PAL , Daewoo and Administration for 200metre + LPD design ? this is going to be the heaviest LPD in ASEAN

69947437_791050454631644_5961648373327986688_n.jpg

can this become an excuse for TNI to ask PT PAL , Daewoo and Administration for 200metre + LPD design ? this is going to be the heaviest LPD in ASEAN
Lol China moving fast, swaying our neighbors to their side one by one. My concern is that ASEAN's political influence will be severely challenged by China's own interest, not good for neutrality's sake.

Back in 2016 i thought it was going to be Absalon Class since it was advertised by Embassy of Denmark in Jakarta but then we actually after something else. Well some we should keep untill the time is up for public some we keep as private consumption. This one naval project, this will have to wait before any of us can post it here

Brochure for the missiles, actually corporation i work with had submitted missiles for the pair

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom