What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

looking at the plan is quite contrary to the realized program. Take an example, in the plan there is no room for Bung Tomo Class between 2010 through 2015 period, but they have been realized. Anyway, there is so much differences between Navy "NEEDS" and what they have been planning. As an example, currently they need a large OPV class but they don't put them in strategic plan, same with Minesweeper vessels and other. And currently Navy Chief of Staff and Chief of Staff of Armed Forces had realized if KCR 40 class bring no real value for the Navy fire power so they had been reluctant to induct them anymore (as you can see, the class is have been no ordered anymore since Marsetio been replaced). There is so much differences between actual need and what they have been planning. But the plan is actually quite important to serve as the basic preparations for the Navy to prepare everything what they want to do in future.

That's good, the navy should concentrate on OPV class platform and above for combatants. If PAL production capacity is limited, the government should involve PT. IKI or other large local shipyard. KCR class and below should be acquired by Coast Guard (KPLP, Bakamla, Customs)

20151223antarafoto-pesawat-g58-baron-231215-um-1.jpg

Sejumlah pilot memeriksa kondisi pesawat Latih G58 Baron setelah peresmian dan serah terima pesawat tersebut sebagai pesawat latih baru Pusat Penerbangan Angkatan Laut (Puspenerbal) di di Base Ops Pangkalan Udara TNI AL Juanda, Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur, Rabu (23/12). Pesawat latih terbaru multi engine Baron yang memiliki kapasitas enam orang tersebut merupakan pesawat latih TNI AL menggantikan pesawat lama jenis Nomad N-22/24 yang kini sudah dinonaktifkan. ANTARA FOTO/Umarul Faruq

20151223antarafoto-pesawat-g58-baron-231215-um-2.jpg

Kepala Staf TNI AL (KSAL) Laksamana TNI Ade Supandi (kanan) didampingi Komandan Puspenerbal Laksamana Pertama TNI Sigit Setiyanta (kiri) memeriksa kondisi pesawat Latih G58 Baron saat peresmian dan serah terima pesawat tersebut sebagai pesawat latih baru Pusat Penerbangan Angkatan Laut (Puspenerbal) di Base Ops Pangkalan Udara TNI AL Juanda, Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur, Rabu (23/12). Pesawat latih terbaru multi engine Baron yang memiliki kapasitas enam orang tersebut merupakan pesawat latih TNI AL menggantikan pesawat lama jenis Nomad N-22/24 yang kini sudah dinonaktifkan. ANTARA FOTO/Umarul Faruq

20151223antarafoto-gelar-pasukan-operasi-lilin-gorobtalo-231215-aws-3.jpg

Anggota TNI mengikuti gelar pasukan "operasi lilin" 2015 di lapangan David-Tonny, Kabupaten Gorontalo, Provinsi Gorontalo, Rabu (23/12). Sebanyak 757 personel gabungan Kepolisian dan TNI siap mengamankan Natal di 143 gereja yang tersebar di propinsi Gorontalo dan tahun baru 2016. ANTARA FOTO/Adiwinata Solihin

20151223antarafoto-apelpengamanannataltahunbaru-231215-adw-5.jpg

Banser Gerakan Pemuda Ansor Manado mengikuti apel pengamanan Natal dan Tahun baru 2016 di Lapangan KONI Sario, Manado, Sulawesi Utara, Rabu (23/12). Kepolisian Daerah Sulawesi Utara menyiagakan tidak kurang dari 3000 personel gabungan TNI-Polri, Basarnas, Dishub serta belasan organisasi keagamaan dan organisasi masyarakat untuk mengamankan perayaan Natal dan Tahun baru 2016. (ANTARA FOTO/Adwit B Pramono)

By looking to the situation, we can see some possibility over it, at least I have some good logic to back it up, dont just make an assumption like you do by just saying that "every one in Indonesia just blame high ranking officials for any disaster happening" for just backing your previous statement (our pilots is not competent) that has opposite argument with mine without any good explanation behind it. Good analysis over any event should always use context (factors behind the event) as a base of that.

it's no rocket science, sir. you people always blame the high ups for pretty much everything. from president-ish problem to small problems there always be the high ups to be scapegoated. it's cultural and natural in indonesia.

errr... no you didn't use any logic, nor there is any logic in any or your previous posts. previous crash incidents (LOTS OF THEM) is solid proof for that. oh in case if you didn't watch it before, the incompetency of indonesian pilot has been documented. here it is

look for the other parts yourself.

oh btw, the japes enjoys the crash news!

The scenario is to have three times rolling while going down in high speed, ideally we need to have precaution over this manuever to let pilots has much time to recover the plane (if some how black out or stall happens during the going down rolling).

By seeing the clouds and raining after the event, my analysis regarding high official flaws (by lowering the flying altitude) still has an argument, and in this post I want to share for better analysis.

like i said if the altitude were lowered they would be dead in the acrobatics training even before the event takes place. it's the same problem like many of the previous crashes, negligence. loads of planes has been crashes this year alone and it doesn't looks like the people in the avionics were concerned at all, hence negligence, again. negligence is cultural in indone

Maybe some journalist read this post and can make them better prepared over the issue, and journalist work is sometime important to do some reform in the way our bureaucrat work and they can press the investigation team to do the job properly and openly. TV or Newspaper journalist dont have defense desk.

:rofl: ROFL then i guess wikipedia would be the godly source of all information, then? you don't know how unreliable "user contributed information' aren't you?

before you play the bash game and bullshit writing like this, you should look and wait for whatever the results of investigation.

You though and writing is not giving any good explanatory at all, the best you can do is just writing in English in this forum. Hmm maybe i should say, keep your yaps in silent mode 8-)

And only the idiot like you who keeps writing bullshit all of times

:rofl: LOL i was expecting something good coming out from you, but instead it's that ordinary Viet-ish kind of response out of you, as if it's not obvious

i shouldn't bother wasting time with you. oh by the way, quit being being a bit*h :)

Garuda still flying to Europe and not being banned, Amsterdam route still open and last November we just secure the slot for heathrow in london
Garuda Indonesia secures London Heathrow slots - ch-aviation.com

i know. they are the very last line of the indonesian flight reliability and trust of the internationals. one crash and it's all over for the indonesian flight reliability though.

Last edited:
it's no rocket science, sir. you people always blame the high ups for pretty much everything. from president-ish problem to small problems there always be the high ups to be scapegoated. it's cultural and natural in indonesia.

errr... no you didn't use any logic, nor there is any logic in any or your previous posts. previous crash incidents (LOTS OF THEM) is solid proof for that. oh in case if you didn't watch it before, the incompetency of indonesian pilot has been documented. here it is

No need to use logic because i am refrain from any comments regarding such incident

Why so much hates against Japan? Korea? you had tendencies to become a nuisance and troll here.

No need to use logic because i am refrain from any comments regarding such incident

Why so much hates against Japan? Korea? you had tendencies to become a nuisance and troll here.

hate of what? they make the video themselves, not me? what the fuxk are you yapping about?

you had tendencies to become an eyesore and Viet-like in every of your post. stop responding/quoting my post.

hate of what? they make the video themselves, not me? what the fuxk are you yapping about?

you had tendencies to become an eyesore and Viet-like in every of your post. stop responding/quoting my post.

you should instead. You are an eyesore for me, retards

i know. they are the very last line of the indonesian flight reliability and trust of the internationals. one crash and it's all over for the indonesian flight reliability though.
Yes and Garuda is the only one we expect to do that since its our flag airlines, honestly we dont give a **** with international trust, they can choose international airlines to travel in/out from Indonesia, no big deal since our local / domestic airlines has very big market in domestic routes.
We are not tiny Singapore that must rely on international market to keep its airlines company running we have huge domestic market here, so bring your international trust shit issue somewhere else. :D :D

oh please retard, don't spew more pollution here in this thread

20151223antarafoto-pengamanan-bandara-smb-ii-231215-lmo.jpg

Indonesian police security officer make a security checking in Sultan Mahmud Badarudin Airport in Palembang, South Sumatra

wow..wow relax guys. please take a bait eh..
aawt.gif

Indonesia inducts French-built OSV into military sealift command

Ridzwan Rahmat, Singapore - IHS Jane's Navy International
23 December 2015
main_p1634990.jpg

The Indonesian Navy's first new oceanographic offshore support vessel (OSV), KRI Rigel (933), similar to KRI Spica (934), which was inducted into the military sealift command on 21 December 2015. Source: Office of Communications, Indonesian Navy
Key Points
  • KRI Spica has arrived home and been inducted into the Indonesian Navy's military sealift command
  • The OSV will enhance Indonesia's ability to survey and map its archipelago's vast territorial waters
The Indonesian Navy (Tentara Nasional Indonesia - Angkatan Laut, or TNI-AL) has conducted a welcoming ceremony for the second of two French-built offshore support vessels (OSVs) and inducted the platform into the service's Military Sealift Command (KOLINLAMIL).

KRI Spica , given pennant number 934, was inducted in a ceremony presided over by TNI-AL chief-of-staff Admiral Ade Supandi at the KOLINLAMIL headquarters in Tanjung Priok, North Jakarta, on 21 December, according to a statement released by the TNI-AL the following day.

The OSVs were built by French shipbuilder OCEA under a USD100 million contract signed in 2013. First-of-class KRI Rigel (933) was commissioned on 11 March 2015 at Les Sables d'Olonne, France, where Spica was commissioned on 17 October 2015.

According to IHS Jane's Fighting Ships , the platform has an overall length of 58 m and an overall beam of 9.4 m. Powered by two MTU 8V 400 M53 diesel engines driving two fixed-pitch propellers, the platform is seaworthy up to Sea State Six and has a top speed of 14 kt and a standard range of 4,400 n miles at 12 kt.

Spica 's survey equipment is similar to those onboard its sister ship. These include Kongsberg's EA 600 single-beam echo sounder and the company's EM 2040 and EM 302 multibeam systems. The platform is also equipped with Kongsberg GeoAcoustics' Sonar 2094 side-scan sonar system for underwater mapping.

The vessel's AUV capability is provided by Kongsberg Maritime's Hugin 1000, which can undertake high-speed survey missions at depths of up to 1,000 m. Spica is also equipped with an Ocean Modules' V8 ROV with a manipulator arm for collecting underwater samples.

Last edited:
is that all you've got to say? a retard calling other retard :rofl:. how very Viet-like :)

oh please take a pill, i thing you had running out of your medicine. I had suspect you from the beginning if you are a troller and asshole.

You want to talk about the incident, is okay, but give the prove and evidence before talking about some bullshits and blaming your lack of brain capacity toward other. That's why i am refrain to made any comments regarding the incidents. Heck even the investigation from the professional is still on the way but you act like an assholes and made a godly comments and with his know everything comments calling the pilots is noobs.

That's why i calling you retards.

oh please take a pill, i thing you had running out of your medicine. I had suspect you from the beginning if you are a troller and asshole.

You want to talk about the incident, is okay, but give the prove and evidence before talking about some bullshits and blaming your lack of brain capacity toward other. That's why i am refrain to made any comments regarding the incidents. Heck even the investigation from the professional is still on the way but you act like an assholes and made a godly comments and with his know everything comments calling the pilots is noobs.

That's why i calling you retards.

one line sentence is enough to respond to a Viet Brained people like you. all you can do is branding other people as troll when you really have nothing to put except insults

having discussion with you tarnishes my reputation that is why i don't bother replying to you except to increase my post count. heck, you don't have any other uses except shitposting and insulting your fellow Viet comrades

anyway, go back to a$$-kissing some singaps, will ya? oh and stop replying/quoting my post. you are not needed in PDF :)

like i said if the altitude were lowered they would be dead in the acrobatics training even before the event takes place. it's the same problem like many of the previous crashes, negligence. loads of planes has been crashes this year alone and it doesn't looks like the people in the avionics were concerned at all, hence negligence, again. negligence is cultural in indone

:rofl: ROFL then i guess wikipedia would be the godly source of all information, then? you don't know how unreliable "user contributed information' aren't you?

:rofl: LOL i was expecting something good coming out from you, but instead it's that ordinary Viet-ish kind of response out of you, as if it's not obvious

i shouldn't bother wasting time with you. oh by the way, quit being being a bit*h :)

Just stay there in Western nation, I believe with such kind of behavior and mind you will not help the nation in any way, I hope I am wrong though............:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom