What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

jspop.gif

thejakartapost.cm, Jakarta | National | Wed, December 23 2015, 8:04 PM
Police arrest alleged terrorist

National Police chief Gen. Badrodin Haiti confirmed that the police captured an alleged terrorist in Bekasi, West Java on Wednesday morning.

“It is true. This morning we busted a suspected terrorist, alleged to have been plotting attacks this month,” he said as quoted by news agency Antara on Wednesday.

The alleged terrorist, identified only by the initials AM, was captured by the National Police’s counterterrorism detachment Densus 88.

AM is suspected to have an established relationship with the IS associated terrorists captured in Sukoharjo and Tasikmalaya on Dec.19 and Dec. 20. “These arrests relate to the Islamic State (IS) group in Syria,” said Badrodin.

Separately Australia had warned Indonesia of the possibility that the IS network would form a caliphate in Indonesia.

Badrodin had said earlier that the police had arrested nine suspected terrorists from various areas such as Cilacap, Tasikmalaya, Sukoharjo, Mojokerto, and Gresik on Dec. 19 and Dec. 20.

These alleged terrorists were identified by the initials R, YS, AR, ZA, MKH, TP, IM, JA, and AK.

“They are former members of Jamaah Islamiyah”, he said, adding that, at the end of November, the police had received information from the Australian Federal Police (AFP), the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Singapore Intelligence Service (SIS) that there would be terrorism actions in Indonesia.

In response to the information, the police had started to monitor suspect groups alleged to be involved in acts of terrorism. (cal/bbn)

one line sentence is enough to respond to a Viet Brained people like you. all you can do is branding other people as troll when you really have nothing to put except insults

having discussion with you tarnishes my reputation that is why i don't bother replying to you except to increase my post count. heck, you don't have any other uses except shitposting and insulting your fellow Viet comrades

anyway, go back to a$$-kissing some singaps, will ya? oh and stop replying/quoting my post. you are not needed in PDF :)

uh oh, you have reputation? I don't see it, anyway. Reputation is earned not be claimed per se as you did right now. BTW, i have stay here much longer than you did, but i will never say to somebody else to be not needed here, even he/she is a troll. Man, what with this haughty and trolly attitude from you

Just stay there in Western nation, I believe with such kind of behavior and mind you will not help the nation in any way, I hope I am wrong though............:D

nor i am intending to help anyway. i am obligated to where i live, not where i came from. heck, did you commoners lot even contributing to the nation? oh btw paying tax =/= contributions. it's one hella different thing. posting pictures in a sticky thread because of Ultranationalism is not counted too!

hoped you watch the vid. i know you lots are in denial, but truth is truth.

uh oh, you have reputation? I don't see it, anyway. Reputation is earned not be claimed per se as you did right now. BTW, i have stay here much longer than you did, but i will never say to somebody else to be not needed here, even he/she is a troll. Man, what with this haughty and trolly attitude from you

:rofl: and old member value is? you're not even a TT and yet is acting high eh. Mrs. Vietnamese maid? :)

by the way, i have a job for you, but it blows! :rofl:

gimme some! :D

nor i am intending to help anyway. i am obligated to where i live, not where i came from. heck, did you commoners lot even contributing to the nation? oh btw paying tax =/= contributions. it's one hella different thing. posting pictures in a sticky thread because of Ultranationalism is not counted too!

What video...? We are discussing about T 50 i pilots not Adam Air accident. You fight with every one for what...? I bet you never challenge people in the street so thats why in order to feel high you challenge people in here......

Sensitivity is caused by weak mentality.

What video...? We are discussing about T 50 i pilots not Adam Air accident.

nor we are discussing adam air. i am using those vids as comparison for the lack of skill. the lack of piloting skills is as severe as it is, hence they NEED to documenting the whole shxt. now this T 50 gets it turn.. you'd wait for the press to release an untrue news for you lot of people to believe? you'd think the korean govt would let the news unfiltered? how laughable

You fight with every one for what...? I bet you never challenge people in the street so thats why in order to feel high you challenge people in here......

Sensitivity is caused by weak mentality.

do i looked like i'm looking for a fight? i am commenting on the incident (rather rudely) and the Viet Brain a.k.a Mrs. Madokus starts it's usual Viet-ing activities. if you can't take rude comments, stay away from the computer. heck, do yourself a favor and lock yourself up in the room.

wow, you talk like you know myself more than i do, eh. whatever makes you sleep night then, boy

:rofl: and old member value is? you're not even a TT and yet is acting high eh. Mrs. Vietnamese maid? :)

by the way, i have a job for you, but it blows! :rofl:

gimme some! :D

Uh-oh, you need sometime just to write this rubbish. Actually is must be nice to be a thick skinned person without brain.

do i looked like i'm looking for a fight? i am commenting on the incident (rather rudely) and the Viet Brain a.k.a Mrs. Madokus starts it's usual Viet-ing activities. if you can't take rude comments, stay away from the computer. heck, do yourself a favor and lock yourself up in the room.

wow, you talk like you know myself more than i do, eh. whatever makes you sleep night then, boy

Yup, I know you, it is easy for me to read it. Better you learn about subconsciousness theory from Alfred Adler.

Talking rude in the forum reflect who you are, either you dont have any moral ground anymore or it is just your psychological compensation. You name me with "boy" means you fell low inside, so you need to raise your confidence by putting me down.

Yup, I know you, it is easy for me to read it. Better you learn about subconsciousness theory from Alfred Adler

Talking rude in the forum reflect who you are, either you dont have any moral ground anymore or it is just your psychological compensation. You name me with "boy" means you fell low inside, so you need to raise your confidence by putting me down.

speaking moral when you people massacred your own, eh? genius.

errr... confidence of what? fyi, internet is a small matter. me posting in this thread is nothing more than increasing my post count, same as replying to you and Madokus.

anybody can call anyone with whatever they want. i call you "sir" some posts before, does that means i am high inside? you failed hard, sir.

cah pekok ga usah dilayani mado .. Seko komene ketok pengetahuane militer cetek .cah wingi sore ajar koment yo ngono kui :lol:

wong pekok ono ning ngendi-ngendi lek, mung sing siji iki ngerasa ra pekok

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom