What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @waz This guy is brave enough to say it to female members, I know what the punishment he should get.

:rofl: LOL please do! also, please ban the below member for being "brave" enough too! otherwise, imma calling you a pussy :D (or an Ultra feminist for that matter)

Australia in hot water over 'very serious breach' | Page 8

You stupid fucking ignorant bastards, who the **** give you any permits for unintended Naval forces to crossing your home border and doing their activities here illegally? We are talking in Government to Government relations, Indonesian government doesn't take any part in smuggle activities which is done by their civil, and can you using that reason to justify any Warships from Australia to entering her border illegally?

For the aid, if you know nothing about those aid, you should shut up your yap and milking some Asstralian milk instead, fucking asshole

Last edited:
Just ignore him, he needs to compensate thing but I am agree that PDF should not be a place for that.

seriously?? are you guys fight each other ? is worth?
wrih.gif

betewe
12299024_1049933598379519_1025739144_n.jpg

12237457_1653083698300904_1367820377_n.jpg

12237034_1495835977385952_444721263_n.jpg

20151223antarafoto-paspam-natal-bali-231215-nym-6.jpg

Paspam Natal Bali. Anggota polisi berkuda memeriksa kuda menjelang apel kesiagaan pasukan Operasi Lilin 2015 di Lapangan Puputan Margarana, Denpasar, Rabu (23/12). Sebanyak 9.528 personel Polisi dan TNI disiagakan untuk pengamanan perayaan Natal dan Tahun Baru di Bali serta didukung pengamanan adat terutama pengamanan obyek wisata yang akan ramai pengunjung. (ANTARA FOTO/Nyoman Budhiana)

20151223antarafoto-pengamanan-natal-tahun-baru-231215-sgd-2.jpg

Anggota Polri berkuda dan bermotor meninggalkan lapangan seusai mengikuti apel Operasi Lilin 2015 di Polda Metro Jaya, Jakarta, Rabu (23/12). (ANTARA FOTO/Sigid Kurniawan)

seriously?? are you guys fight each other ? is worth?

betewe

worth or not is up to our perceptions, if you don't like it, just ignore it

worth or not is up to our perceptions, if you don't like it, just ignore it

nah not a fight. at least it's not worth it for me though. those lots are making the problem themselves.:cuckoo:
ok go ahead, maaf menganggu mba madoka dan mas prima. silahkan dilanjutkan.

250494_620.jpg

WEDNESDAY, 23 DECEMBER, 2015 | 16:26 WIB

Navy Chief of Staff Inaugurates New Training Aircrafts

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Navy Chief of Staff Admiral Ade Supandi inaugurated the operation of two of its latest training aircrafts, the Baron G-58, which replaced the Navy's old Nomad N-22/24 aircrafts at Navy Airbase Juanda in Surabaya, East Java, on December 23, 2015.

"These new aircrafts are required to accelerate the navy's flight qualification process, which would later manned operational aircrafts including the CN 235-200 or NC 212-200," Ade said in his speech.

"The coaching preparation for qualified aviator personnel requires an aircraft training facility which will later be prepared to operate the airborne elements in sea operations specifically for fixed-wing aircrafts," Ade said.

The Baron G-58 comes equipped with the latest aircraft technology such as the glass cockpit technology that is integrated with the engine instrument, flight instrument, communications, navigation, auto pilot and weather radar.

201504021297.jpg

Police helped by a K-9 inspect Gereja Katolik Paroki Kelahiran Santa Perawan Maria, Surabaya, Jawa Timur.

20151124antarafoto-ancaman-teror-bom-hotel-surabaya-231115-mrh.jpg

A security officer stand guard at Shangrilla Hotel, being accompanied by a K-9

End of this year. VVIP Squadron got new aircraft.

Code A-7307. Type Boeing 737-500. Ex PK-GGF.
@Leonyeka
2015-12-23_22.52.27.jpg

ok go ahead, maaf menganggu mba madoka dan mas prima. silahkan dilanjutkan.

250494_620.jpg

WEDNESDAY, 23 DECEMBER, 2015 | 16:26 WIB

Navy Chief of Staff Inaugurates New Training Aircrafts

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Navy Chief of Staff Admiral Ade Supandi inaugurated the operation of two of its latest training aircrafts, the Baron G-58, which replaced the Navy's old Nomad N-22/24 aircrafts at Navy Airbase Juanda in Surabaya, East Java, on December 23, 2015.

"These new aircrafts are required to accelerate the navy's flight qualification process, which would later manned operational aircrafts including the CN 235-200 or NC 212-200," Ade said in his speech.

"The coaching preparation for qualified aviator personnel requires an aircraft training facility which will later be prepared to operate the airborne elements in sea operations specifically for fixed-wing aircrafts," Ade said.

The Baron G-58 comes equipped with the latest aircraft technology such as the glass cockpit technology that is integrated with the engine instrument, flight instrument, communications, navigation, auto pilot and weather radar.
Wow, Bonanza and Baron. Navy getting serious for their aviation. 4 unit Baron will come next year.
1443213baron780x390.jpg

Just ignore him, he needs to compensate thing but I am agree that PDF should not be a place for that.

What happened to that guy? First he liked Japan, then he went on an anti-Japan rant; then he went on an anti-Indonesian rant. Guy seems very imbalanced. Probably off his meds.

I doubt he's even Indonesian.

What happened to that guy? First he liked Japan, then he went on an anti-Japan rant; then he went on an anti-Indonesian rant. Guy seems very imbalanced. Probably off his meds.

I doubt he's even Indonesian.

Even he start fighting with Al-Hasani (Saif Al Arab) for no good reason and calling him rat desert.......:lol:

And we know for sure that our friend Al-Hasani has always had a good argument and clever, his opinion on that argument is right and the guy that we are talking to....mmm.

Even he start fighting with Al-Hasani (Saif Al Arab) and calling him rat desert.......:lol:

And we know for sure that our friend Al-Hasani has always had a good argument and clever, his opinion on that argument is right.

He called him what? How very disrespectful. What triggered me was how he was treating one of my own blood , Madoka-chan. Out of respect of her grandfather. Anyways, clearly the individual we are talking about is not a gentleman, in how he talks to ladies, or people in general. Its best we just ignore the troll, really he has no substantiative to contribute besides insults here and there. I mean, already 10 negative ratings? Tsk.

He called him what? How very disrespectful. What triggered me was how he was treating one of my own blood , Madoka-chan. Out of respect of her grandfather. Anyways, clearly the individual we are talking about is not a gentleman, in how he talks to ladies, or people in general. Its best we just ignore the troll, really he has no substantiative to contribute besides insults here and there. I mean, already 10 negative ratings? Tsk.

better not to talk those trash again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom