What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

https://www.defenceconnect.com.au/l...rate-commence-initial-mgcs-architecture-study

Prabowo should look into this compared to the Altay.

If we REALLY want to have a different MBT without shooting ourselves in the foot again with non-standardized vehicles then it's a no-brainer that we take something that uses the same hull as the Leopard 2.

Oh seriously altay? They still have problem for engine. Dont know are germany willing to sell engine if maybe we get "indoneisnized only altay" so turks didnt get engine we get (konyol sih enmang) dont forget BMC company...

In Mgcs program polish and italian interest on it. But are this mgcs maybe will beeuropean project ?

Oh seriously altay? They still have problem for engine. Dont know are germany willing to sell engine if maybe we get "indoneisnized only altay" so turks didnt get engine we get (konyol sih enmang) dont forget BMC company...

In Mgcs program polish and italian interest on it. But are this mgcs maybe will beeuropean project ?
Altay bener seriusan nih? Bukannya cuma window shopping gitu??

Found the traitor.

We don't support the US either dimwit we just find the current US world order to be infinitely better compared to Chinese.

I mean when your choice is either supporting freedom & democracy or authoritarian communist shithole country is not really a choice.

Found some newly created Twitter accounts that's spreading hatred towards US or buying US made weapons. They use broken Indonesian, it's like copy paste from google translate.

Funny that there's one account started the hatred towards US tweet and then it developed into so many replies all from these newly created accounts using broken Indonesian :-)

Chinese spies are already in active mode in our social media environment, lads:-)

Last edited:
I just saw hillarious Tukang Ngitung Ph.D comment in one of local military forums and it did annoy me since he mentioned this web and worse, he mentioned " Cromwell " persistently due to seems alike someone provoking him due to his " cocoklogi " attitude and kept mentioning my character name. What an annoying man he is
Please share

Cmon, that is too much of a prejudice. Between him and Daniel, he is a lightyears away from being a „traitor“. Also, traitors are those who openly support khilafah in my opinion for the moment.
We have 2 potential tread in domestic.. 1.comunism and 2. Khilafah / radicalism movement.. them both has been try couple of time to change our Pancasila and UUD.. thet both use an soft and hard movement..
Ada yg pake cara adi domba dan ada cara terorisme..
There is not only pki who communis and not only terorism who radical.. they are everywhere.. and they have 1 commom objective.. shutdown Pancasila and UUD.

We have 2 potential tread in domestic.. 1.comunism and 2. Khilafah / radicalism movement.. them both has been try couple of time to change our Pancasila and UUD.. thet both use an soft and hard movement..
Ada yg pake cara adi domba dan ada cara terorisme..
There is not only pki who communis and not only terorism who radical.. they are everywhere.. and they have 1 commom objective.. shutdown Pancasila and UUD.

Some trying to use Democracy itself to change our constitution and philosophy, that's why Majority votes should not be an equal of Democracy itself. There is should mechanism to prevent such possibility to protect our Nation and way of living.

Some trying to use Democracy itself to change our constitution and philosophy, that's why Majority votes should not be an equal of Democracy itself. There is should mechanism to prevent such possibility to protect our Nation and way of living.
Something something electoral college something something checks and balances something something majority rule minority rights something something

Yup, even Alman said Navy aiming for german's mine sweepers. Konsultan german lagi diatas angin.

Well medium tank need more order to fulfill our cavalry needs as there is lot of our armored Battalion using old vehicles, much older than their grandpa even

EeFhPDhVAAA21cc.jpeg
EeFhOaQUcAIun3l.jpeg
EeFhNlwVAAAzwQ6.jpeg
EeFhM-YU0AEdBdp.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom