What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

There is many of them..mostly peranakan..but for general most chinesse in indonesia support taiwan or singapore..
If war errupt in scs maybe we can take what US do in ww2 for example

Still, that is not for us to determine. There are millions of peranakan and more who dont declare their peranakan status due to intermarriages within their families, you cannot generalize them. In time, that would be a question they will be forced to answer.

In the meantime, I dont think Chinese would be the first ones to betray Indonesia, there are other ethnics who are already ready to pull the trigger.

Some are natural, and Sinophile is just fine. The one that you need to worry is those who support Indonesian' enemy.

Also it is subjective; some see Indonesian netizens die hard defending Chinese things, some see Indonesian netizens die hard confronting Chinese things. So it is subject to the beholder.

What is Sinophile actually? I mean aside from SCS EEZ issue, I am quite fond of China and Chinese economic and military achievements so far. I would still be throwing positive response and views towards China. But when it comes to EEZ issue and trolls, I am not shy to reply in kind also.

Some are natural, and Sinophile is just fine. The one that you need to worry is those who support Indonesian' enemy.

Also it is subjective; some see Indonesian netizens die hard defending Chinese things, some see Indonesian netizens die hard confronting Chinese things. So it is subject to the beholder.
like i said , it always depend on current circumstances , i don't see US illegally trespassing our ZEE or even claim a portion of ours .

Just wonder are those peranakan who support Taiwan or Singapore a 5th column too? and how about those who support US?
Found the traitor.

We don't support the US either dimwit we just find the current US world order to be infinitely better compared to Chinese.

I mean when your choice is either supporting freedom & democracy or authoritarian communist shithole country is not really a choice.

like i said , it always depend on current circumstances , i don't see US illegally trespassing our ZEE or even claim a portion of ours .
Exactly it as if all Chinese here suddenly lost their brain when confronted with this simple fact. As long as China lay claim to Indonesian territory we will view them as a threat.

Found the traitor.

We don't support the US either dimwit we just find the current US world order to be infinitely better compared to Chinese.

I mean when your choice is either supporting freedom & democracy or authoritarian communist shithole country is not really a choice.

Cmon, that is too much of a prejudice. Between him and Daniel, he is a lightyears away from being a „traitor“. Also, traitors are those who openly support khilafah in my opinion for the moment.

Cmon, that is too much of a prejudice. Between him and Daniel, he is a lightyears away from being a „traitor“. Also, traitors are those who openly support khilafah in my opinion for the moment.
those are another dumbwit to be dealt with , they dont understand the current "Islamic Brotherhood" identity were ripped apart by ethnic supremacy, look all that clusterf*ck happened in middle east , pakistan against afghanistan , turkey and their co simply going knuckle exchange with arab league .

Found the traitor.

Just because confronting you? C'mon :laugh:

I dont support China's politics, have you ever seen me die hard for the communist? or China's political matter? Just consider me a Sinophile.

Besides, what you said is relative. Not all Indonesian agree with you that current US world order is better. Furthermore supporting China to some extent is not necessarily means supporting communism as you think.

Just because confronting you? C'mon [emoji23]

I dont support China's politics, have you ever seen me die hard for the communist? or China's political matter? Just consider me a Sinophile.

Besides, what you said is relative. Not all Indonesian agree with you that current US world order is better. Furthermore supporting China to some extent is not necessarily means supporting communism as you think.
You literally supports mainland chinese invasion of Taiwan.

"I'm not communist I just supports the CCP plan to invade Taiwan."

Being sinophile today is no different to being a communist especially if you never criticized the CCP.

Supporting a foreign country over your own home is traitor like behaviour to me.

When am I supporting foreign country over Indonesia?

Debating some Indonesian netizen doesnt mean confronting Indonesia. Not all Indonesian are sinophobia, trust me some are sinophile (including the native ones) like me. Besides, for me this forum is for expression our idea - including debunking disinformation, not for political purpose; and coincidently I am sinophile, therefore I am bias on debunking disinformation from sinophobia side rather on the opposite direction. But trust me, I dont hate US/western/Taiwan/Japan/India/Korea and expecting they stumble. No, this is just for fun, this is the way I enjoy forum ;)

Those who participate this forum for political purpose definitely will fall into hypocrisy.

When am I supporting foreign country over Indonesia?

Debating some Indonesian netizen doesnt mean confronting Indonesia. Not all Indonesian are sinophobia, trust me some are sinophile (including the native ones) like me. Besides, for me this forum is for expression our idea - including debunking disinformation, not for political purpose; and coincidently I am sinophile, therefore I am bias on debunking disinformation from sinophobia side rather on the opposite direction. But trust me, I dont hate US/western/Taiwan/Japan/India/Korea and expecting they stumble. No, this is for fun ;)
Natuna EEZ issues ringing a bell?

I don't see you defending Indonesian side from the Chinese incursions.

You're not fooling anybody.

Instead you join this forum to spread communist propaganda.

You literally supports mainland chinese invasion of Taiwan.

"I'm not communist I just supports the CCP plan to invade Taiwan."

Being sinophile today is no different to being a communist especially if you never criticized the CCP.

When? did I say I support CCP plan to invade Taiwan?

Sorry, to say that sinophile is the same as being communist is "narrow minded" and super ignorant. This is the same as saying some one who like European culture must be a "liberal" person.

Natuna EEZ issues ringing a bell?

I don't see you defending Indonesian side from the Chinese incursions.

You're not fooling anybody.

Instead you join this forum to spread communist propaganda.

I dont see yet Chinese incurse Indonesian netizens in term of Natuna EEZ in this forum; I just see netizen like you unnecessarily provocating them, hence I dont want to support you for this. If you get attack because of your own provocation then please handle it by yourself. You can't use Indonesian interest as your shield for your personal sinophobia expression. Besides again as I said: i have no political motive in this forum, this forum is just for fun.

You are to much prejudiced. Can you show just 1 post of mine that supporting communist?
May I say you are spreading Khilafah or maybe US interest in this forum? ;)

Supporting a foreign country over your own home is traitor like behaviour to me.

True, but it hasnt come into that yet. And the word traitor should not be thrown that easily. The implication is far ranging. If he supports the invasion of Taiwan by CCP, so be it. Indonesia supports Palestine, but I can say most christian Indonesians are on Israeli sides. Are they traitor too? Treason is an act.

Back
Top Bottom