What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

kinda mixed up here , i kinda understand what cromwell meant , let's just narrow down the sinophile suspect into "Someone who support chinese interest that conflicted with our interest/sovereignty" , im actually come across with this type of person in indonesia military forum (mainly facebook page) quite common.

I dont see yet Chinese incurse Indonesian netizens in term of Natuna EEZ in this forum; I just see netizen like you unnecessarily provocating them, hence I dont want to support you for this. If you get attack because of your own provocation then please handle it by yourself. You can't use Indonesian interest as your shield for your personal sinophobia expression. Besides again as I said: i have no political motive in this forum, this forum is just for fun.

You are to much prejudiced. Can you show just 1 post of mine that supporting communist?
May I say you are spreading Khilafah or maybe US interest in this forum? ;)
You support the CCP that's an approval of communism if I ever seen one myself.

You claim it's for fun but I click your post & it's all consistently pro-china to the extent that I think you're being paid per post ;) There's shitposting & doing things for fun but what your trying to do going as far as bending over backwards to a violent regime that imprison & castrate their own citizens. I suspect its a lot more serious than that.

The difference is my "sinophobia" (not a real word) are rooted in China's action.

True, but it hasnt come into that yet. And the word traitor should not be thrown that easily. The implication is far ranging. If he supports the invasion of Taiwan by CCP, so be it. Indonesia supports Palestine, but I can say most christian Indonesians are on Israeli sides. Are they traitor too? Treason is an act.

Yeah but he somehow like really into it for some reason.

What is Sinophile actually? I mean aside from SCS EEZ issue, I am quite fond of China and Chinese economic and military achievements so far. I would still be throwing positive response and views towards China. But when it comes to EEZ issue and trolls, I am not shy to reply in kind also.

Same like you, fond of China and her achievement.

But this is according to wikipedia:
A Sinophile is a person who demonstrates a strong interest for Chinese culture or its people.[1] It is also commonly used to describe those knowledgeable of Chinese history and culture (such as scholars and students), non-native Chinese language speakers, pro-Chinese politicians, and people perceived as having a strong interest in any of the above.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinophile
You support the CCP that's an approval of communism if I ever seen one myself.

You claim it's for fun but I click your post & it's all consistently pro-china to the extent that I think you're being paid per post ;) There's shitposting & doing things for fun but what your trying to do going as far as bending over backwards to a violent regime that imprison & castrate their own citizens. I suspect its a lot more serious than that.

The difference is my "sinophobia" (not a real word) are rooted in China's action.

Just show me 1 my post that pro China communism; otherwise it is an evidence of your narrow-mindedness and prejudicial tendency. :wave:

A Sinophile is a person who demonstrates a strong interest for Chinese culture or its people.[1] It is also commonly used to describe those knowledgeable of Chinese history and culture (such as scholars and students), non-native Chinese language speakers, pro-Chinese politicians, and people perceived as having a strong interest in any of the above.

Just show me 1 my post that pro China communism; otherwise it is an evidence of your narrow-mindedness and prejudicial tendency. :wave:
But you defended the CCP's actions going as far as attacking other members for it especially the indian & never criticized the CCP for obvious things it's the same thing.

Admitting yourself as a sinophile means you're admitting your narrow-minded mess.

Well seems alike my question raised an explosion here, pardon me not necessarily Sinophile since i have no issue with Chinese ethnic, language, culture, etc however the thing i bold here putting China's interest above Indonesia which currently contradicts one another, this Nine Dash Line will undoubtly raise a potential conflict in future unless radical political changes take place, the problem is they lay claim on our waters and the value inside; someone did post an article from China Military Online a couple weeks ago here and yes overall they justified their actions against us. For this moment our national interests contradict them and for the sake of Indonesian interests we stand for it. The one matter much is the allegiance of these people, to the nation they were born and nurture of or some foreign land they defend, possibly also for some, their ancestral land

Hahahaha ... Stay relax and Don't take it seriously ...All discussions in this forum are for entertainment only. We are not diplomat .... So, we have no capacity to represent our country in this forum ... :-):-)

We shouldn't easily thrown such accusation to a specific ethnic, they aren't a simple hivemind, they too have intra-ethnic disagreements between each other especially regarding CCP vs KMT legacy debate and i could say that majority of them are pro-Nationalist/KMT/Taiwan as they are in line with their economic and social liberty aspiration, the CCP supporter one are actually in the minority albeit they are more vocal and shills more, to the point they usually support CCP in a more discreet way (as most of their people disagree with the lack of liberty, social credit system, one child policy and so on, and that they are they are traditionally respects Sun Yat Sen's legacy, not Mao's) and MOST from my observation are only in it for supporting "economic cooperation" nothing sort of political or even supporting the EEZ incursion, but indeed there's some political force from outside who tryna uses any kind of subversion and it's NOT specifically to ethnic minority, but to majority even more.

I don't know how much you people are exposed to their community, but they are in majority not fond of CCP's agenda, well cause communist takeover is one of the reason their ancestor migrated here, when they want business they go to Taiwan, not PRC.

I just saw hillarious Tukang Ngitung Ph.D comment in one of local military forums and it did annoy me since he mentioned this web and worse, he mentioned " Cromwell " persistently due to seems alike someone provoking him due to his " cocoklogi " attitude and kept mentioning my character name. What an annoying man he is

FB_IMG_15964997205979149.jpg

I just saw hillarious Tukang Ngitung Ph.D comment in one of local military forums and it did annoy me since he mentioned this web and worse, he mentioned " Cromwell " persistently due to seems alike someone provoking him due to his " cocoklogi " attitude and kept mentioning my character name. What an annoying man he is

Not worth to mention daydreaming person like "it"

Is medium tank contract being effective?

Back
Top Bottom