What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

"Lagipula Cromwell bukan orang yang terlibat renstra. Jika dia benar2 terlibat renstra pasti konten konfidensial dan sensitif tidak akan dia upload bahkan ke blog asing sebab pasti dia akan memegang teguh kerahasiaan"

He is way ahead of his head. Sesuatu yg "bocor" kadang memang dibiarkan begitu utk maksud & tujuan tertentu. Org yg terlibat renstra pun kadang ga tau detail begitu masuk tahap pelaksanaan. Perinsipnya semua punya peran masing-masing dan informasi sesuai bagiannya. Bagi yg sedikit banyak paham prosesnya (pengadaan alutsista) pasti tau bahwa nothing is certain sampe itu barang datang. Bahkan yg sudah tanda tangan kontrak aja masih bisa macet baik karena faktor internal atau eksternal. Yg sudah ada di "list" pun kadang bisa ketendang/digantikan. Kalau itu sekedar wish list atau analisa umum perhitungan/spektek mah santuy. Mungkin mereka ingin menginformasikan bahwa milih barang tidak main tujuk, dan menjelaskan bahwa ada pertimbangan yg dilakukan.

Konteks Rahasia disini jika memang pemerintah menginginkan seperti itu maka tidak akan ada yg keluar di publik. Apalagi alutsista strategis, bahkan antar matra pun belum tentu tahu. Buat yg non strategis yah sepeti blackhawk kemarin yg rame fotonya, pada bingung kapan mesennya, kalau saya sih ketawa aja karena dah duluan kaget pas liat penampakan blekok itu di Latgab dulu :lol::lol:

Makanya selalu sy bilang jgn meremehkan org2 yg ada disini. Mungkin mereka tahu tapi mereka juga tahu batasan yg bisa ditampilkan, kadang hanya berupa hints but you have to read between the lines. So what he said is fire back to him.:guns::guns::D

"Info yang dia dapat langsung diumbar begitu saja ke blog asing yang jelas2 memihak kepada musuh potensial kita yaitu RRC"
I couldnt even say a word to comment this one :cuckoo::cuckoo::help::help::D:D

4-7? I'm guessing he doesn't know that 3 was already sold for scrap. Köln was sold for scrapping in 2015 after retirement in 2012. Rheinland-Pfalz was sold for scrapping in 2017 after retirement in 2013. Bremen was sold off in June this year.

Lübeck is still in service with the Bundesmarine. So that's out.

Of the other 4, Karlsruhe is supposed to be used as a target ship. Leaving Emden, Niedersachsen, and Augsburg. If you check out the naval yard in Wilshemshaven on google earth, there's 4 Bremen classes in various states of scrapping.

52956731694b187b07941b1f4552663c.png

That means there's likely only 1-2 that's available for sale.

Tl;Dr Ngitung is talking out of his ***.

Last edited:
They have sufficient business acumen. They realize that if they don't sell it, someone else will.

Spying technology is not that critical, though i am must sure they don't sell their tier one spying technology

4-7? I'm guessing he doesn't know that 3 was already sold for scrap. Köln was sold for scrapping in 2015 after retirement 2012. Rheinland-Pfalz was sold for scrapping in 2017 after retirement 2013. Bremen was sold off in June this year.

Lübeck is still in service with the Bundesmarine. So that's out.

Of the other 3, Karlsruhe is supposed to be used as a target ship. Leaving Emden and Augsburg. If you check out the naval yard in Wilshemshaven on google earth, there's 4 Bremen classes in various states of scrapping.

52956731694b187b07941b1f4552663c.png

That means there's likely only 1 that's available for sale.

Tl;Dr Ngitung is talking out of his ***.
Thanks for the explanation, i'm glad the dumb isn't around anymore though i'm pretty sure the retard does silently reading this

Last edited:
Just info for ya guys, apparently for tanker program there's such different view between the userr (Airforce) and MoD. Apparently Airforce pushed for KC-46 while MoD pushed for MRTT

Thanks for the explanation, i'm glad the dumb isn't around anymore though i'm pretty sure he does silently reading this
Yep, if the navy DOES end up being forced to take it, then it would likely be the Augsberg or the Niedersachsen since they are the two most recent retirees.

I kinda disagree that some country are "friendly" and that we should be "friendly" to them just because, heck even go as far as specifically going for communist-leaning countries for "brotherhood" forget about that.

It will be a very naive thing to believe these people only went for good, i don't think so, just look at some simple fact about the NBA issue, China literally exported their censorship and thought policing on other country starting from the corporates by...surprise!...economic dependency. I really don't want a world policed by real world Orwellian big brother

Just info for ya guys, apparently for tanker program there's such different view between the userr (Airforce) and MoD. Apparently Airforce pushed for KC-46 while MoD pushed for MRTT
Air force is used to using Boeing, hence why they want the Pegasus. But tbh unless they want to wait another 2 years for the issues to be fixed they're pretty much forced to take the MRTT. It's a better aircraft anyways.

Air force is used to using Boeing, hence why they want the Pegasus. But tbh unless they want to wait another 2 years for the issues to be fixed they're pretty much forced to take the MRTT. It's a better aircraft anyways.
Pretty much, the same goes for this interim program. Navy, Airforce, and Army forced MoD not to buy used weaponry. I hope Airforce also pushed for Boeing products in aewc procurements tbh

Pretty much, the same goes for this interim program. Navy, Airforce, and Army forced MoD not to buy used weaponry. I hope Airforce also pushed for Boeing products in aewc procurements tbh
Ditto, but if Airbus offers their new A320neo M3 aircraft, they would have an edge over Boeing since both the MPA and AWACS variants uses the same airframe, along with a SIGINT variant that Boeing currently does not have a counter for. Whereas the E-7 and the P-8 uses the 37-700 ad the 37-900 respectively.

Personally, I am very interested to see what Airbus's counter offer for the AWACS and MPA is, considering the Air Force prefers a jet powered AWACS. However, between the two it's likely that Boeing would be the cheaper offer out of the two if you factor FMS and FMF in.

Would be a fun competition to see indeed.

Ditto, but if Airbus offers their new A320neo M3 aircraft, they would have an edge over Boeing since both the MPA and AWACS variants uses the same airframe, along with a SIGINT variant that Boeing currently does not have a counter for. Whereas the E-7 and the P-8 uses the 37-700 ad the 37-900 respectively.

Personally, I am very interested to see what Airbus's counter offer for the AWACS and MPA is, considering the Air Force prefers a jet powered AWACS. However, between the two it's likely that Boeing would be the cheaper offer out of the two if you factor FMS and FMF in.

Would be a fun competition to see indeed.
I agree,but for now AFAIK Airbus still bring C-295 in this competition, maybe because knowing our budget isn't enough to procure 2 of them while with US weaponry we have FMS and Burden sharing option

I agree,but for now AFAIK Airbus still bring C-295 in this competition, maybe because knowing our budget isn't enough to procure 2 of them while with US weaponry we have FMS and Burden sharing option
i heard that the Erieye and Airbus Elta as for now still the favourable solution because we can buy 2 of them,we only can get 1 wedgetail with current budget.

Back
Top Bottom