What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

So we'll see RBS 70 becoming the primary MANPADS for the Army? i thought we're leaning towards mistral more, considering just how many SHORAD systems we have that based on Mistral.

Mistral, Chiron, QW-3, RBS-70, Strela, Starstreak, Grom

MAKE UP YOUR MIND TNI!!!

Mistral, Chiron, QW-3, RBS-70, Strela, Starstreak, Grom

MAKE UP YOUR MIND TNI!!!
Funnily we don't have the legendary Stinger in our inventory. It'll be better we just choose one as the "staple" MANPADS, and i think the Mistral as the will be a good choice, while it's not exactly the best in performance, it is versatile and we already used the system in various platform, from man-portable, on armored vehicles, and even aboard KRI as Simbad.

I think for availability and slightly better performance, Chiron would also be a good choice, as the deepening relationship between Indonesia-South Korea and the "proximity" between the two countries will make it "easier" to stock them up. We're literally their only export destination for Chiron and we shouldn't wasted that opportunity to further cooperate and getting as many weapon system from South Korea that we are yet to acquire in large number including MANPADS, or doesn't have any at all.

Btw @Chestnut i heard you are working on a 40mm gun and ATGM upgrade for the Marders, how is it going? will it be something like the South Korean K21? will there be any further armament upgrade on TNI's armored vehicles?

inside Kn Tanjung Datu 1101
wow bakamla biggest ship, the captain is a youtuber, don't forget like, subscribe and comments guys :-)

nice ship, nice video & ship tour. stay safe and keep fit capt.

Last edited:
Rise of the white hulls:

Bakamla(Coast Guard) definitely need more than 1 tanjung-datu-class, to protect our vast border.
white hulls suit to our maritime strategies that aim to secure territorial, safety
maritime and law enforcement. and i hope our custom borders will join them too someday. make it simple & efficient. too many agency makes ribet, lol

add more videos: i hope ya'll love it, cekibrot:

look at that maneuver, i think she has more than 20 knots top speed

new white hulls - bakamla 80 meters building process

Last edited:
BNN using Russian made shotgun

antarafoto-sabu-25-kg-kendari-06052019-jojon-1.jpg

HUT TNI AU Exhibit

Pameran-Pesawat-Magetan-280419-sis-2.jpg

Pameran-Pesawat-Magetan-280419-sis-1.jpg

Pameran-Pesawat-Magetan-280419-sis-5.jpg

Polisi Tetapkan Eks Ketua GNPF Ulama Bachtiar Nasir Tersangka
CNN Indonesia
Selasa, 07/05/2019 05:52
Bagikan :
b1131841-b95e-4386-8e3f-fbbd6a36d594_169.jpeg

Eks Ketua GNPF Ulama Bachtiar Nasir. (CNN Indonesia/Andry Novelino)
lg.php

Jakarta, CNN Indonesia -- Tokoh gerakan 212 Bachtiar Nasir ditetapkan sebagai tersangka kasus tindak pidana pencucian uang (TPPU) dana yayasan Keadilan untuk Semua

Penetapan Bachtiar Nasir sebagai tersangka itu dibenarkan oleh Wakil Direktur Tindak Pidana Ekonomi dan Khusus Bareskrim Polri Kombes Daniel Silitonga.

"Betul (Bactiar ditetapkan sebagai tersangka)," kata Daniel kepada CNNIndonesia.com, Senin (6/5).

Penetapan ustaz yang pernah menjabat sebagai Ketua Gerakan Nasional Pengawal Majelis Ulama Indonesia (GNPF MUI) sebagai tersangka itu dilakukan setelah penyidik melakukan gelar perkara. Namun, Daniel tak merinci kapan gelar perkara itu dilakukan.

Lihat juga:
Bachtiar Nasir: dari Solo Mereka Mulai, dari Solo Kita Akhiri
"Ya dulu sudah (gelar perkara), kita melanjutkan," ujarnya.

Rencananya, Bachtiar akan dipanggil oleh penyidik Tipideksus Bareskrim dalam kapasitasnya sebagai tersangka. Dalam surat pemanggilan yang diperoleh CNNIndonesia.com, Bachtiar akan dipanggil untuk dimintai keterangannya pada Rabu (8/5) mendatang.

Pada pengujung 2016, nama Bachtiar ramai diperbincangkan di media sosial setelah akun Facebook bernama Moch Zain mengunggah informasi bahwa yayasan pimpinan Bachtiar, Indonesian Humanitarian Relief (IHR) diduga mengirim bantuan logistik untuk mendukung kelompok pemberontak pemerintahan Bassar Al-Assad, Jaysh Al-Islam di Aleppo, Suriah.
https://m.cnnindonesia.com/nasional...eks-ketua-gnpf-ulama-bachtiar-nasir-tersangka

This animal should be sent towards Al Assad supporter in Syria
i prefer call him as demon instead of animal///lol

Funnily we don't have the legendary Stinger in our inventory. It'll be better we just choose one as the "staple" MANPADS, and i think the Mistral as the will be a good choice, while it's not exactly the best in performance, it is versatile and we already used the system in various platform, from man-portable, on armored vehicles, and even aboard KRI as Simbad.

I think for availability and slightly better performance, Chiron would also be a good choice, as the deepening relationship between Indonesia-South Korea and the "proximity" between the two countries will make it "easier" to stock them up. We're literally their only export destination for Chiron and we shouldn't wasted that opportunity to further cooperate and getting as many weapon system from South Korea that we are yet to acquire in large number including MANPADS, or doesn't have any at all.

Btw @Chestnut i heard you are working on a 40mm gun and ATGM upgrade for the Marders, how is it going? will it be something like the South Korean K21? will there be any further armament upgrade on TNI's armored vehicles?

Marder with 40mm? Why not 30mm or 35mm which have been more widely used widely by TNI (from BMP, Pandur, KRI's Canon, Skyshield, etc) ??

Last edited:
Marder with 40mm? Why not 30mm or 35mm which have been more widely used widely by TNI (from BMP, Pandur, KRI's Canon, Skyshield, etc) ??
That's exactly why i'm trying to ask the guy. A few times ago, he gave some "leak" about Marder upgrade, the word "40mm" (cannon) (or is it going to be 30mm?) and ATGM came up, i'm still curious about it and there's not much second-hand information from the media, so i wanted to ask further information to him directly.

Btw wth with the Jerry profile picture?

That's exactly why i'm trying to ask the guy. A few times ago, he gave some "leak" about Marder upgrade, the word "40mm" (cannon) (or is it going to be 30mm?) and ATGM came up, i'm still curious about it and there's not much second-hand information from the media, so i wanted to ask further information to him directly.

The whole idea was that since NATO was already planning on upgrading to the 40mm anyways (The Ajax, Jaguar, and the Bradley), it was seen as a more cost effective upgrade compared to a 30mm. The plan originally was to use a CTA40 cannon mounted on a Nexter CT40 turret and armed with either the MBDA MMP or whatever else their competitors could offer.

It was an internal company project with the firm I was working for (I work for a different firm now) that I originally pitched to PUSENKAV as an alternative to the 105mm Marder (that's cancelled BTW, DanPus and Andika thought it was the most retarded idea they coined so far) so I doubt anybody else would have got wind of it. I don't know if they're still doing it now that I left the old company.

The whole idea was that since NATO was already planning on upgrading to the 40mm anyways (The Ajax, Jaguar, and the Bradley), it was seen as a more cost effective upgrade compared to a 30mm. The plan originally was to use a CTA40 cannon mounted on a Nexter CT40 turret and armed with either the MBDA MMP or whatever else their competitors could offer.

It was an internal company project with the firm I was working for (I work for a different firm now) that I originally pitched to PUSENKAV as an alternative to the 105mm Marder (that's cancelled BTW, DanPus and Andika thought it was the most retarded idea they coined so far) so I doubt anybody else would have got wind of it. I don't know if they're still doing it now that I left the old company.

fe1dcdf9b12b25006c3e6a927c12057b.jpg

Something like this?
If I think about it I never seen our marder fire anything, and no 7.62 coax until now..
So is this program still going on and 105 got scrap?
Or both got scrap?

Polisi Tetapkan Eks Ketua GNPF Ulama Bachtiar Nasir Tersangka
CNN Indonesia
Selasa, 07/05/2019 05:52
Bagikan :
b1131841-b95e-4386-8e3f-fbbd6a36d594_169.jpeg

Eks Ketua GNPF Ulama Bachtiar Nasir. (CNN Indonesia/Andry Novelinpretty strange isn,t it?
Jakarta, CNN Indonesia -- Tokoh gerakan 212 Bachtiar Nasir ditetapkan sebagai tersangka kasus tindak pidana pencucian uang (TPPU) dana yayasan Keadilan untuk Semua

hanya di indonesia seorang berwatak jahat berdoa dan memohon kepada Allah agar orang baik jadi cilakak, pretty weird isn't it?
Penetapan Bachtiar Nasir sebagai tersangka itu dibenarkan oleh Wakil Direktur Tindak Pidana Ekonomi dan Khusus Bareskrim Polri Kombes Daniel Silitonga.

"Betul (Bactiar ditetapkan sebagai tersangka)," kata Daniel kepada CNNIndonesia.com, Senin (6/5).

Penetapan ustaz yang pernah menjabat sebagai Ketua Gerakan Nasional Pengawal Majelis Ulama Indonesia (GNPF MUI) sebagai tersangka itu dilakukan setelah penyidik melakukan gelar perkara. Namun, Daniel tak merinci kapan gelar perkara itu dilakukan.

Lihat juga:
Bachtiar Nasir: dari Solo Mereka Mulai, dari Solo Kita Akhiri
"Ya dulu sudah (gelar perkara), kita melanjutkan," ujarnya.

Rencananya, Bachtiar akan dipanggil oleh penyidik Tipideksus Bareskrim dalam kapasitasnya sebagai tersangka. Dalam surat pemanggilan yang diperoleh CNNIndonesia.com, Bachtiar akan dipanggil untuk dimintai keterangannya pada Rabu (8/5) mendatang.

Pada pengujung 2016, nama Bachtiar ramai diperbincangkan di media sosial setelah akun Facebook bernama Moch Zain mengunggah informasi bahwa yayasan pimpinan Bachtiar, Indonesian Humanitarian Relief (IHR) diduga mengirim bantuan logistik untuk mendukung kelompok pemberontak pemerintahan Bassar Al-Assad, Jaysh Al-Islam di Aleppo, Suriah.
https://m.cnnindonesia.com/nasional...eks-ketua-gnpf-ulama-bachtiar-nasir-tersangka

This animal should be sent towards Al Assad supporter in Syria

HAnya di indonesia orang berwatak jahat berdoa dan bermohon kepada Allah agar orang baik menjadi cilakak, pretty weird isn't it?

Why not hahahaha? It represents my childhood cartoon and the expression is somewhat similar to (most) of my expression when I heard about our defense-related news. And I think it's funny.

Ah I see

Back
Top Bottom