What's new

Indo-Russian Relationship Thread

Indo-russian relations goes back to decades. Its because of their support we survived the 90's and managed to build the atomic bomb. I hope this freindship lasts for centuries to come.

Russia has been a very good friend, but the capability to build the bomb was there from the time of Homi Bhabha.

^^^LOL
we made nukes in 1974....
And helped us by sending Nuke subs to defend against american nuclear carrier..

So the word survived is not appropriate..
Co-operated or helped is better

No you are wrong, I believe india made nukes in 1074 or even early.:lol: Unbelievable? No, ndian can do everything in talking.:cheesy:

I personally think that Russia is a key piece to peace in Asia.

US has long been weary of them and refuses confronting the Russians militarily for obvious reasons.
Russo-Indo-Sino relationships can make Asia the strongest economical and military stronghold in the world.
Not only can they stabilize the relationship between China and india. They are also the key with China to keeping the Koreans in check and preventing the Americans from interfering too much in the Asian pacific. My only hope now is for Indo-Sino relationship to be as good or at least, have as much respect as the Russo-Sino relationship. This I believe would be the real turning point for Asia to grow and prosper together.

We must respect India as a great country and imminent global economic and regional military power. Both China and India have thousands of years of rich history and trades. Relationship was always good until the recent times.

I am happy for the Indo-Russo relationship, as I said they are keys to peace in Asia. I just hope that the Indo-Sino relationship can be just as good if not better.

No you are wrong, I believe india made nukes in 1074 or even early.:lol: Unbelievable? No, ndian can do everything in talking.:cheesy:

Better luck next time..:tup:

@topic:-

Indo-Russia relationship are very strong and those who think that it is weakning or something are just day dreaming...Russia will remain our Oldest and Stongest ally.

Back
Top Bottom