What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

hahaha !!!! are u kidding me that indra makes pakistani sweating.. indra didnt do wanything it was our politicians who handed east pakistan in platter to india... she was an opportunists and a terrorists and did a great job in short span of time... that was he goal in life and next time we know she was dead...

hahaha !!!! are u kidding me that indra makes pakistani sweating.. indra didnt do wanything it was our politicians who handed east pakistan in platter to india...

:lol: handed east Pakistan to India!!! I think to Indian army that Pakistan surrendered after a war, no one handed it over.

she was an opportunists and a terrorists and did a great job in short span of time... that was he goal in life

Than all the PMs and leaders are Pakistan, India, USA, Saudi Arabia are terrorists.

and next time we know she was dead...

So was Benazir and many others. But the difference is Indira died for the country and Benazir killed for nothing.

Last edited:
I don't blame Pakistani's for calling names to Indian leaders, cause they don't respect their own leaders (rightfully so). The only respectable 1 might be Jinnah. Other than that dictators and beggars. I bet Pakistani's would have loved Indira if she was their leader.

i will make a different bet.
If jinnah had lived long enough to rule pakistan 10-15 years
i bet pakistani's will not respect even him

Last edited:
The things in bold convince me that you have no idea of what you are writing (maybe you are a case of "parapraxis"), so I dont think you deserve anything more on this.

Perhaps, interaction with your elders on the subject matter will give u some insights.

alay alay alay chota bacha loney lag gaya

chun chuna leh loh apna :lol::lol::lol:

I love how new versions of events keep popping up in Pakistani history....

Cmon guys, at least try to maintian consistency in the propoganda you people imbibe....
Seriously....Pakistani economic problems will be solved if Pakistan is made into a publishing house....especially considering the "creative" minds of many on this forum and their exceptional skills at concocting fictional stories....LOL!
JK Rowling will be out of businees soon....

We are less creative than those who make the sunny deol anti pak movies or the 10 qadam tv :lol::lol::lol:

alay alay alay chota bacha loney lag gaya

chun chuna leh loh apna :lol::lol::lol:

We are less creative than those who make the sunny deol anti pak movies or the 10 qadam tv :lol::lol::lol:

Wow, what a reply?

You could have had given a better reply had you attended school.

I find some people taking solace in words of Nixon,who belabored Indians and Indira Gandhi.

It was because of Indira Gandhi,Nixon came to a conclusion that "Women are tougher than men"

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a reply?

You could have had given a better reply had you attended school.

Post something better next time if you expect a better reply. Of course you are a PHD in hatred and narrow mindedness being an Indian.

What is better..mass invasion of a country killing thousands of innocent and your own armed men for nothing or elimination the cause of all hysteria with pinpoint targeted execution? :rofl:

Post something better next time if you expect a better reply. Of course you are a PHD in hatred and narrow mindedness being an Indian.

Go and read your own posts before lecturing others.

Posts#163 and 164 are more than enough for ppl like you.

i will make a different bet.
If jinnah had lived long enough to rule pakistan 10-15 years
i bet pakistani's will not respect even him

Brother, I salute you. I hope you dont get banned for saying this.

It saddens me to say today's Pakistan is not what Jinnah dreamed of. Instead of discussing hysterical war scenario's with our neighbor we would have been discussing trade opportunities !

Every Indian thinks of destroying Pakistan. Indra Gandhi is just one, she has been dead for decades and lets not waste any more time on this thread.

she was an iron lady, the Margaret Thatcher of the East. In some respects I think she was even more ruthless and capable than her English counterpart.
The Nehru family dynasty has produced some fine statesmen/women no matter I despise them but this Kashmiri family really left a deep mark on the history of post British Indian politics.

she was an iron lady, the Margaret Thatcher of the East. In some respects I think she was even more ruthless and capable than her English counterpart.
The Nehru family dynasty has produced some fine statesmen/women no matter I despise them but this Kashmiri family really left a deep mark on the history of post British Indian politics.

Indeed she was, and she has shown what she was capable of.

I don't blame Pakistani's for calling names to Indian leaders, cause they don't respect their own leaders (rightfully so). The only respectable 1 might be Jinnah. Other than that dictators and beggars. I bet Pakistani's would have loved Indira if she was their leader.

well in India tell me how much Sikhs and Muslims love her? she was no less than any dictator and was far more ruthless than any military leader. if she was a Pakistani leader, all minorties or enthic groups who would have fell foul of her rage would have hated her.

Back
Top Bottom