What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

Not to worry old boy, hope your operation is a success. I am to undergo a brain transplant myself, and hope to handle at least primary school level conversations after that. What a wonderful day that will be, for myself and for those I address today. I shall also take pains with my English lessons, and my lessons in manners, and learn the difference between friendly terms and cheeky impertinence. Till then GOODBYE. I promise not to write windy posts for at least the next 48 hours. ENJOY!

First the light relief, then the real thing.

Before you go Django sir in old age I am becoming more senile by the day, I am being mocked daily due to my comments being perceived as brain flatulence by even those closest to me:cry: could an erudite and most knowledgeable fellow such as yourself good self recommend a most effective nootropic.Kudos Dango sir
Joe I will recommend you NZT though I suspect in your case EVEN that would have zero effect.Bye

Joe I will recommend you NZT; it has worked very well for me, though since my treatment is not complete, I suspect in your case EVEN that would have zero effect. As you can see, I am still far from making much sense. My treatment continues. If my condition does not improve, there is some discussion of ECT, although a section among the doctors believe that my present condition may be due to such treatment having been tried earlier and having had very bad effects. I must rush now; my medical orderly is waiting to buckle me up again. Bye

Take heart and remember to be thankful for small mercies. At least the cell walls are sure to be padded, unless the hospital is completely inhuman. I wish you the best and hope for a successful outcome.

Take heart and remember to be thankful for small mercies. At least the cell walls are sure to be padded, unless the hospital is completely inhuman. I wish you the best and hope for a successful outcome.
Joe, Joe....Joe you are a stubborn old man:angry:, I will give you that, however frankly speaking you have become repetitive and boring, so I will bid you farewell.

Joe, Joe....Joe you are a tolerant old man:angry:, I will give you that, putting up with my behaving like such a jerk, however frankly speaking I have become repetitive and boring, and OTHER people must be getting fed up, so I will bid you farewell.

So sad. Just when I was getting the hang of this thing.

Well in old age I am unable to grasp things physically and mentally,I do apologise Django sir
No need to apologise Joe, rather why not just log off, save those very few remaining neurons left for a rainy day.

Last edited:
Ah! The Western sources! The gospel truth for Pakistanis!

@Kashmiri Pandit @Kaptaan

If India had another leader like Indra it would lead no where but self destruct and balkanized. Sooner or later it would grow weakers, sanctioned and every neighbouring state jumping in for a pie.
India faced such situation in 1991. India dealt with it and moved on. Tell something that hasn't been tested on India before.

Back
Top Bottom