What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

I have no doubt that woman planned all this. She had a very aggressive nature.

Atleast it confirms that India is our biggest existential threat till it exists itself and the race for nuclear bomb only started after 1971 to completely eliminate this Indian desire of Total annihilation of Pakistan.

Still some Indians say we have changed and we don't care about Pakistan and blah.

now we have what it takes to take India with us if we ever went off the map. They can't even fulfill their lame desire of bombing some targets inside Pakistan. Total annihilation is a dream far fetched now.

Mod Edit: Profanities and insults removed.

she was the ugliest woman i ever saw... if she wouldve been pretty then her attitude wouldve been totally different. she wouldve won hearts through her beauty and solved problems with handshakes not with a gun. her tomboyish attitude led her to show all the men in this world that she is the biggest biatche out there who should be taken seriously. She trained terrorist like mukhti bahni and got killed by the so called terrorist too.. pay back is a biatche and she got what she deserved by imposing wars and causing loss to thousands of people. i hope and pray that she rots in hell for ever....
That is correct ; Her place in hell will be alongside Benazir Bhutto who with her beauty and grace charmed her assassins in blowing her up. Now for some dose of reality.

Indira Gandhi was a born leader who put even Pakistani men to shame ; Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was quite afraid of meeting her in the Shimla Conference fearing that she would force him to accept terms unconditionally and he would lose face in Pakistan. And while Zulfikar Bhutto cringed and whined to the gallows when he was about to be hanged, Indira knew that she would sign her own Death Warrant when she initiated Operation Blue Star, but to restore faith in Democracy she proceeded nonetheless in the face of sure Death.

I would take an "Ugly" Indira over the Bhutto "biatche" anyday.

**** off now we have what it takes to take India with us if we ever went off the map. They can't even fulfill their lame desire of bombing some targets inside Pakistan. Total annihilation is a dream far fetched now.

This is the fourth time I've heard such a statement. Your people have always lived in delusions. When you go off the map, you wont have time to pack up...let alone take India with you. Your nuclear programmed had well started before India. You've been fed so much lies that it has now become your staple food. The very fact that you're considering that you can go off the map shows how insecure you are.

PS: We dont need to bomb targets inside Pakistan. We dont wanna disturb Uncle Sam.

That is correct ; Her place in hell will be alongside Benazir Bhutto who with her beauty and grace charmed her assassins in blowing her up. Now for some dose of reality.

Indira Gandhi was a born leader who put even Pakistani men to shame ; Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was quite afraid of meeting her in the Shimla Conference fearing that she would force him to accept terms unconditionally and he would lose face in Pakistan. And while Zulfikar Bhutto cringed and whined to the gallows when he was about to be hanged, Indira knew that she would sign her own Death Warrant when she initiated Operation Blue Star, but to restore faith in Democracy she proceeded nonetheless in the face of sure Death.

Trust me, Benazir was far more selfish than Indra Gandhi.. i despise both Benzair and indra... Indra for killing people for her ego and benazir for killing people by hoarding money... one killed through war and one killed through corruption.. i hope both pay their time and share a shanty house together in next life...

This is the fourth time I've heard such a statement. Your people have always lived in delusions. When you go off the map, you wont have time to pack up...let alone take India with you. Your nuclear programmed had well started before India. You've been fed so much lies that it has now become your staple food. The very fact that you're considering that you can go off the map shows how insecure you are.

PS: We dont need to bomb targets inside Pakistan. We dont wanna disturb Uncle Sam.

You belong to a nation that denies naked truth in broad day light without any sign of shame. Then you tell us WE ARE FED with so many lies like you guys are the most informed people on earth. Sorry but it is so true for you Indians and it makes you a laughing stock at least on PDF.

The bold part is the funniest of your funny post.

P.S Considering and reacting to threats does not make one insecure. If that is your theory then India is probably the most insecure nation because it is thinking about a 2 front war scenario like idiots.

You belong to a nation that denies naked truth in broad day light without any sign of shame. Then you tell us WE ARE FED with so many lies like you guys are the most informed people on earth. Sorry but it is so true for you Indians and it makes you a laughing stock at least on PDF.

The bold part is the funniest of your funny post.

P.S Considering and reacting to threats does not make one insecure. If that is your theory then India is probably the most insecure nation because it is thinking about a 2 front war scenario like idiots.

What naked truth are we denying ? No Indian here has ever denied facts like poverty, illiteracy, hunger, etc. We know we have problems and we're dealing with them.

Who is the laughing stock on PDF is debatable, and even so I couldn't care less.

How you even think of nuking a country like India just because you're insecure about yourself makes me feel sorry for you.

Everytime an act of terrorism is blamed on Pakistan, the whole nation openly denies everything and then one fine day a leader/official confesses to the same act they had been lying about all this time, and then the whole nation agrees to it and says "We knew this all along". Nobody else has stooped so low, I'm sorry.

What naked truth are we denying ? No Indian here has ever denied facts like poverty, illiteracy, hunger, etc. We know we have problems and we're dealing with them.

Who is the laughing stock on PDF is debatable, and even so I couldn't care less.

How you even think of nuking a country like India just because you're insecure about yourself makes me feel sorry for you.

Every time an act of terrorism is blamed on Pakistan, the whole nation openly denies everything and then one fine day a leader/official confesses to the same act they had been lying about all this time, and then the whole nation agrees to it and says "We knew this all along". Nobody else has stooped so low, I'm sorry.

I don't deny the fact that we trained people to fight against Indian army in IOK. We are still doing it i hope. If India can do it across international border we can sure do it across LOC in a disputed territory. Neither do i deny the fact that we adventured in 1965 or we have a corrupt government or we are living on aid thanks to our ball-less leaders.

Threatening India with nukes is our deterrent unless India would run over us. Stop being naive. You know it works every time and its logical.

Terrorism is your own creation by occupying Kashmir you gave them a reason to fight and kill. Then you send 700,000 army to crush the resistance. It is that simple. India is not a saint. The human rights abuse in Kashmir is insane and there is a reason why India was not able to convince Kashmirs.

Why do bharatis hate Benazir Bhutto when she is the one who decided that Pakistan should stop supporting the Khalistan movement. Unlike your indira, Benazir Bhuto never wanted to break the arch rival neighbouring country.

Anyways Benazir Bhutto was very young when she joined politics, your indira was an old witch as Nixon once said.

benazir_bhutto_02b.jpg

Here is a picture of Benazir Bhutto with her father, who is shaking hands with your indira.

If she was walking in the streets of America on halloween, people would think she is a witch:

Indira.jpg
Indira-Gandhi.jpg
indira-gandhi-1.jpg
witch.jpg

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Nixon's dislike of 'witch' Indira

Anyways Benazir Bhutto was very young when she joined politics, your indira was an old witch as Nixon once said.

If she was walking in the streets of America on halloween, people would think she is a witch

Very uncool coming from a senior member like you.

Seems like the old Witch still curdles the heart of some Pakistanis here. Seriously guys, she is dead; stop having nightmares about her. :lol:

Nixon could't even stand up to her to support Pakistan, he had his fleet turned away mid-way by her.

Last edited:
That old witch still frightens the hell out of many a souls out there. :lol:

I really wish if Sonia Gandhi OR Priyanka Gandhi could become another Indira Gandhi.

Last edited:
^^ You will be doomed. May be that will fulfill your anti pak desire but she killed her own people so yeh

That old witch still frightens the hell out of may a souls out there. :lol:

I really wish if Sonia Gandhi OR Priyanka Gandhi could become another Indira Gandhi.

I also wish they could become another Indira. ;)

^^ You will be doomed. May be that will fulfill your anti pak desire but she killed her own people so yeh

lolz....the very mention of Indira Gandhi has many ppl sweating here.

Yes, even after whatever she did inside India, I still want Sonia or Priyanka to become the next Indira !

Back
Top Bottom