What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

Easy Bro.Watch some Simpsons or go watch a movie.

That was past.Intentions on your side towards India have not been great either.Its just that only we did the execution part.We have moved on since 1971 cos that generation is no more commanding the thought process or direction of India.

Life is good.

And why dont you go and watch THE GHOST AND THE DARKNESS
that ought to give u a vivid picture of your own mentality and the reprisals attached to it.

Life is good? let me get the opinion of the muslims of srinagar about this

We know quite well what you guys are about :coffee:

And why dont you go and watch THE GHOST AND THE DARKNESS
that ought to give u a vivid picture of your own mentality and the reprisals attached to it.

Life is good? let me get the opinion of the muslims of srinagar about this

We know quite well what you guys are about :coffee:

My fault.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Take care.

P.S. If I were you I will worry more about the Muslims in Pakistan.

Man... am i supposed to be scared? stupidified? shuld i bow down to u? please dont send ur BLACK(*****)CATS after me!!:chilli: and dont fire your Akash or Agni (duds) at my country. I beg of youuuuuu :rofl:

When did i say that we're coming to sort u out?? the last time i checked it was some guy called KAPOOR(AA) who was taking big on how he can take Pakistan and China simultaneously... thats exactky my point, u guys should stop playing thaneydaar of the region. yes, if push comes to shove then we wont exactly wait for an invitation card to become THE LION HUNTER !:smitten:

Man... history 302, dont take too much pride in your (so-called)might and superiority! and if u need to be further convinced, call 9251-111-111-DAVID. boast them of your superiority, dont forget to mention you name, Goliath!

:pakistan:

Since you seem to be so interested in trolling, here's something for you on the same note:

history 302: if you don't want your country dismembered again, let sanity prevail.

David vs. Goliath, huh? Well, don't expect miracles to happen here in the 21st century. Keep your lion hunting fantasies to yourself.

It would do you a world of good to worry less about the Srinagar Muslims and more about the Pakistani Muslims. Last I heard, hundreds of Pakistani Muslims were dying every month from a myraid variety of non-natural causes. Life certainly seems much better for a Srinagar Muslim as of today, isn't it?

It would do you a world of good to worry less about the Srinagar Muslims and more about the Pakistani Muslims. Last I heard, hundreds of Pakistani Muslims were dying every month from a myraid variety of non-natural causes. Life certainly seems much better for a Srinagar Muslim as of today, isn't it?

Its called cross border terrorism a disease infecting us rampantly since 1971 and the virus was engineered in India with soviet help.

Its called cross border terrorism a disease infecting us rampantly since 1971 and the virus was engineered in India with soviet help.

look at the videos of your own generals who clearly tells u who engineered wat?/.i give u clue hamid gul and musharraf.who clearly say we had intentions to bleed india.and u r getting ur tablet.

again a crap!!! you must thanks soviets to stop indira gandhi for ultimate execution:sniper:

again a crap!!! you must thanks soviets to stop indira gandhi for ultimate execution:sniper:

it was american which stopped that ugly witch and her hairy boyfriend (bear). Not the other way around.

And please confess your true identity..many indians here are playing spy master these days with multiple identities.

look at the videos of your own generals who clearly tells u who engineered wat?/.i give u clue hamid gul and musharraf.who clearly say we had intentions to bleed india.and u r getting ur tablet.

Hamid Gul is just a publicity hungry clown. One example would be Hamid Gul on daily talk shows claiming credit of afghan war when the actual master mind behind the whole plan was General Akhtar Abdur Rahman.

If one has not deciphered the real face of pakistani politics and intelliegence, we always keep a sacrifical goat as public figure to safeguard real master minds..for example

Hamid Gul covered General Akhtar Abdur Rahman
AQ Khan covered Dr. Samar Mubarakmand
Zardari is covering the millitary strong man Gen. Kayani

and many more we have in history!

Last edited:
it was american which stopped that ugly witch and her hairy boyfriend (bear). Not the other way around.

And please confess your true identity..many indians here are playing spy master these days with multiple identities.

Hamid Gul is just a publicity hungry clown. One example would be Hamid Gul on daily talk shows claiming credit of afghan war when the actual master mind behind the whole plan was General Akhtar Abdur Rahman.

If one has not deciphered the real face of pakistani politics and intelliegence, we always keep a sacrifical goat as public figure to safeguard real master minds..for example

Hamid Gul covered General Akhtar Abdur Rahman
AQ Khan covered Dr. Samar Mubarakmand
Zardari is covering the millitary strong man Gen. Kayani

and many more we have in history!

i got 2 words for you - POST REPORTED

Nope. You artificially created the virus in a laboratory, and failed to wear the requisite protective clothing and disinfectant while handling it.

You propped up raibid Mullahs and terrorists, drooling with delight at the mayhem they were causing in Kashmir, Punjab (and occasionally other Indian cities) in the 1980s/1990s. You allowed all kinds of backward ideologies to take firm root in your country. For you guys, it must have been a lot of fun in those days, isn't it? I mean, you must have thought, this is the end of India, how can they control all these movements which have lethal weaponry in their hands, provided by Pakistan?

Now, here we are. Punjab terrorism is stamped out, people completely integrated with India. Kashmir terrorism stamped out, people will be integrated soon, a time-consuming process. So few terror attacks and explosions in Indian cities.

How do you like it now, that the rabid ideology that you guys created is eating you from within? And all you can come up with is Soviet-India nonsense? Typical, though - externalization of the problem. "It's all a conspiracy, they picked on us Pakistanis, they are doing all this to us still...."

Please grow up, introspect, and face facts.

Since you seem to be so interested in trolling, here's something for you on the same note:

history 302: if you don't want your country dismembered again, let sanity prevail.

David vs. Goliath, huh? Well, don't expect miracles to happen here in the 21st century. Keep your lion hunting fantasies to yourself.

Yea... as if the poverty in India has been totally alleviated. thousand incinerate themselves due to deplorable socio-economic situations in India, dont mix politics and sociology together, apples and oranges.

as far as miracles are concerned they happen everyday, you just need to emancipate your vision. case in point, so many imbeciles present in india, its a miracle!!! :rofl:

yea, what can we do, we Pakistanis have a habit of hunting 'Lions' but in 48-65-71-99, aaall the lions we killed were in actuality hyenas. u guys shuold consider changing ur state symbol, serioslly! :chilli:

well i was imagining if endia captures pakistan how they gona manage our pathans :what: as we have seen in afghanistan americans are fed up of these pathan talibans now they are trying to run from afghanistan :what: endia will never go for suicide mission of pakistan's invasion :D

she was the ugliest woman i ever saw... if she wouldve been pretty then her attitude wouldve been totally different. she wouldve won hearts through her beauty and solved problems with handshakes not with a gun. her tomboyish attitude led her to show all the men in this world that she is the biggest biatche out there who should be taken seriously. She trained terrorist like mukhti bahni and got killed by the so called terrorist too.. pay back is a biatche and she got what she deserved by imposing wars and causing loss to thousands of people. i hope and pray that she rots in hell for ever....

Well, Indra Gandhi adopt the policy of confrontation inside and outside the country. But confronting the outside made her hero and confronting sikh made her zero. She left the spark of freedom in Punjab and different part of India. Killling a sikh leader in the bread basket of India, a big mistake,this freedom movement went underground but not finished. Indra had many choices to resolve the sikh movement,but used the national army to kill a clan of freedom lovers...

Back
Top Bottom