What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

The communist allied Indra era India was faced with rapid economic detrioation. Her millitary assertiveness was to divert public attention and restore india pride as something. Too bad the pride went too far and crossed lines with superior pride. Eventually the conflict of pride ensued and the one with functional balls won.

Funny! when it comes to formation of Taliban,Pakistanis always blame the Americans,but regarding the collapse of the Soviet Union you scramble to take the credit.

Its so funny and retarded when u claim we made taliban and CIA broke USSR coz of kashmir?:rofl:

Its so damn funny when u always forget Pakistanis saying yes we created them but CIA supplied Finance,weapons and the so called JIHAD ideology!

Anyways.Lets look at what your great 1980s Kabul adventure got you
1.)Your brotherly nation Afghanistan hates you.
Only after Taliban left... they dont like indians either... infact they consider u .................
2)proliferation of extremism into Pakistan,whose effects we see everyday on the news.

Actually thts coz of Pak joining USAs WOT...before tht we didnt have terrorism.

Calling her names actually reflects your frustration on the fact she made Pakistan legally accept the loss of half your nation's population,economy and large swath of your territory.

Unlike the indians we accept it.. it was due to USSR, Bengali problem,civil war and indian proxy mukti bhani...

Also it was Nixon who called indra a .tch and indians d.. So please dont take offence of some member!
Wat happened to indra?She died a horrable death,indians blew Golden temple, Sikhs are again starting Khalistan again...USSR is no more and its women are working as ,... in all countries etc.

and ultimately and most importantly the loss of reason for formation of Pakistan being, uniting the Muslims of the subcontinent.

Thts nothing more then a indian satisfying his ego kinda statement.
i.e she robbed Pakistan of her identity
I laugh at ur arrogance... she died like wat Nixon called her...

Do you really believe the death of one single person can compensate/outweigh all this loss?

Do u underestimate the khalistan movement?destruction of USSR? as revenge of 71?

The outcome at the end of the day matters,We don't have a new nation in the subcontinent.

Dont worry soon we will maybe even 2. Khalistan(If u dont stop ur terrorism )
,Kashmir..

Also we Indians are thankful for Pakistan regarding Punjab extremism.

Dont mention it.

Afterall in the end it was tip-off from Pakistan helped in quelling the movement by giving us the names and location of the hiding extremist leaders.

Yup...
India?s terror warnings angers Sikhs in Canada | SouthAsianPost.com | Indo Canadian newspaper from Vancouver & Surrey BC for the Indian, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tamil, Bangladesh.
A hint.

I find it thoroughly amusung that Pakistanis are saying here that they "took revenge against the USSR with USA's help"!

Ha Ha Ha.

The USA got back at the USSR with Pakistan's help. There, fixed that for you.

And Pakistani friends: please come to terms with the fact that Khalistan is no longer an issue. Kashmir still has problems, I admit, but I am hopeful that it will cease to be an issue in some years.

= The sikh rebellion was the same leader who trained Mukti Bahini few years ago. And ISI being able to recruit the godfather of its enemy forces against their own masters is a feat deserving much commendation.

yup

Aurora and other 'establishment Sikhs' formed the 'Committee of Concerned Punjabis.' Aurora opined that most Sikhs regarded Zail Singh's apparent endorsement of Operation Blue Star as a 'greater sacrilege than the earlier use of the shrine by heavily armed terrorists.' He described Bhindranwale as 'a limited man' and characterized Gandhi as 'vicious, cold, calculating' and guilty of 'building up Bhindranwale as a counterweight to the Akali Dal in the 1970s.'

Hundreds of Sikhs protested, sometimes violently, at India's high commissions and consulates around the world, including New York, Washington, London, Vancouver, and Hong Kong.

The Sikh Times - News and Analysis - The New York Times on Operation Blue Star

:cheers:

As pointed out before, Indira Gandhi supported terrorists and mass murderers in East Pakistan in 1971, along with insurgents, all of whom were involved in destabilizing a nation and spreading chaos in it.

Indian support Indira Gandhi's policies against Pakistan in 1971 is blatant support for terrorism and terrorists, and is utterly hypocritical given Indian shrieking and whining about the insurgency in Kashmir.

i'm not sure if i could have put it better myself

If India had another leader like Indra it would lead no where but self destruct and balkanized. Sooner or later it would grow weakers, sanctioned and every neighbouring state jumping in for a pie. Indra by herself had no balls..she borrowed them from Russians..with Russian gone it was saga of impotency once again. On the flip side what did India do to protect their all weather friends in Afghanistan??

indira had no balls. Yep she was woman... :-) Even without that she floored all the ones who are supposed to have that like nixon , kissinger and then pakistani president and bhutto...

you broke USSR who itself got broke into 2 pieces by us??? Come on dude talk some sense. You helped americans in Afghanistan because you guys thought that Americans would help you recapturing Kashmir. You couldnt re capture Kashmir and your putting a nonsense statement that you broke USSR?? Your role is very limited. ISI only worked in Border areas. And after Russians left we supported the Karzai Government against your Talibani Rule and see who won???[/QUOTE]

Don't count Your chickens before they're hatched sonny! Your statement is too premature to be taken seriously. With the US realizing what a pathetic product India is, nothing but 'Marketing Hype' soon you will be doing what you do best... scurrying off to your own backyard :wave:

:pakistan::china:

i seem to hear roosters cluck-cluck-clucking away

certain nearby elements should do full SWOT analysis before further (mis)adventures in the 'hood' (aka the neighbourhood)

i seriously believe if we had one more leader like Indira Gandhi.. all our neighbors would have sat quietly...but we would have had to pay price for that with something as Pakistan now doing because of her mistake during soviet war.i would like to take example from china.. because whenever they had any objective they always took that to a logical end.. which we haven't been able to do because we lacked leaders with guts..
i am not telling here that we had to occupy Pakistan.. that was never our objective.. but as this article points out .. we could have taken *** .. that would have sent right signals to them... now they consider we cannot do anything .. so they export terrorism even though whole world know about it but still we are targeted... we simply do nothing..this is where our leaders guts can be questioned... and Pakistan always had leader who had guts... means mainly military which holds Pakistan's foreign policy for most part of it's life.

Yeah you might not had 62 ;)

I dont think a mass invasion of west pakistan in 1972 would have been successful. Situation here was completly different from east pakistan where 90000 surrounded troops had no other option than to give up or die and local population was against them as well. West pakistan's population back then was 70,000,000. With a generous supply of weapons and oil probably from china/US and iran it could have turned into a very hard fight for indian army. They might have ended up with only enough land to bury their dead in.

Two Women leaders of Sub Continent
Indira Gandhi == Who broke the neighbor to two pieces
Benazir Bhutto == Who helped her friend Rajiv Gandhi to save Indian Punjab by giving Secretes of Sikh freedom moments to save the neighbor .

Indian women break the neighbors and Pakistani help them to remain unite

The old generation of Sikh hate BB and love Zia Ul Haq .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom