What's new

India's UNSC Dream

No I'm not greedy and my principals are based on equality. I don't think I'm better than everyone else, which is a problem found in a few Indians.
Sir, believe me, if situation is reversed and you were in our position, you would have asked more than we do.

And even I don't think I am better than any other one and India always stand for neutrality when Cold war on full swing where you sided with US and we gave third world nations an option, helping in de-polarizing the world, which even senior Pakistani posters Ignore.

BTW, take some action against these one liners and trolling. Its ruining all threads.

Theoretically no,But practically yes.
If not then why do political parties try to please TATA before elections but do not give a sh!t about me.
Money matters.

Buying votes is still an effort and costs something. It's sort of like campaigning. Immoral maybe, but not illegal (unless you count it as corruption). But Veto is accepting slavery. They can veto your resolution because they don't like your face!

In a true voting scenario you can campaign and win. Best campaigner wins.

The US is able to fund because it can print the dollars and other countries have to buy them, the whole system is f@cked up and way too favorable for the US, change takes time and needs to be planned extensively.

The UN is just a puppet of the United States. So in order for India to be able to get in we need the backing of the United States. Which means, we have to let go of our non aligned policy and side with the US and become its "strategic partner". Now its a matter of choice and priorities. Frankly I think India should act on its own, take initiatives but not play according to the tunes of the United States all the time. Such an UNSC seat will only put us in the league of France and the UK who just go along with whatever the US says. Fake power = No power. Rather, its better to wait, improve ourselves first, and then actually be DESERVING of a seat in the UNSC. Like China did for example.

If we compare the five PM IN UN they all have something in common
1)Nuclear Power
2)ICBM
3)NUclear power Submarine

China achieve most of these aroung 1970 for E.g

Nuclear weapons
The People's Republic of China has developed and possessed weapons of mass destruction, including chemical and nuclear weapons. China's first nuclear test took place in 1964 and first hydrogen bomb test occurred in 1967

ICBM
The Dongfeng 5 or DF-5 is a 3 stage Chinese ICBM. It has a length 32.6 m and a diameter of 3.35 m. It weighs 183 tonnes and has an estimated range of 12,000–15,000 kilometers.[27]:71-72 The DF-5 had its first flight in 1971 and was in operational service 10 years later. One of the downsides of the missile was that it took between 30 and 60 minutes to fuel

I think any country who achieve these three steps will become permanant member

No because this system will just encourage all countries to "nuke up" and therefore should not be used as the system to determine any more members.

In and ideal world there would be 9 permanent seat holders and majority voting would be the basis for passing of resolutions 5-4 and you get your wish, no one can abstain either yes or no.

If we compare the five PM IN UN they all have something in common
1)Nuclear Power
2)ICBM
3)NUclear power Submarine

China achieve most of these aroung 1970 for E.g

Nuclear weapons
The People's Republic of China has developed and possessed weapons of mass destruction, including chemical and nuclear weapons. China's first nuclear test took place in 1964 and first hydrogen bomb test occurred in 1967

ICBM
The Dongfeng 5 or DF-5 is a 3 stage Chinese ICBM. It has a length 32.6 m and a diameter of 3.35 m. It weighs 183 tonnes and has an estimated range of 12,000–15,000 kilometers.[27]:71-72 The DF-5 had its first flight in 1971 and was in operational service 10 years later. One of the downsides of the missile was that it took between 30 and 60 minutes to fuel

I think any country who achieve these three steps will become permanant member

The countries who got permanent UNSC seat in 1945 were all allies powers, no country from the axis power got UNSC permanent membership.

easiest way for india for unsc as permanent member:test icbm which can reach any point on the globe. test megaton fusion bomb threaten west you get the unsc untill then its all dream.

Buying votes is still an effort and costs something. It's sort of like campaigning. Immoral maybe, but not illegal (unless you count it as corruption). But Veto is accepting slavery. They can veto your resolution because they don't like your face!

If Veto is slavery, then Buying votes is Corruption. Don't you think US can buy votes from many nations if this type of mechanism is used.

I mean seriously, you are supporting Corruption to replace so called "slavery". BTW Russia and China used veto for Syria case, if it would have come to vote buying, US and West would have gain majority votes by now. So now try to figure.

But Veto is accepting slavery. They can veto your resolution because they don't like your face!

I dont know about Veto, but I sure dont like the entire principle of a "security council". The UNSC is occupied by some of the most belligerent and irresponsible powers on the planet. What an irony. The security council occupied by powers that threaten everyone else's security :lol: The ones that are in constant war everywhere. This is promoting the interests of a few over all others. The biggest culprit though is the United States. France and UK are sidekicks. China dont care about anything but itself and Russia has substantially reduced power at the UNSC. I guess its actually time to totally scrap the UNSC itself :lol:

We'll try and try until we succeed. And my signature is perfect for this issue.

Girte Hain Shahsawar Hi, Maidan-e-Jang Mein
Woh Tifl Kya Gire, Jo Guthno Ke Bal Chale

:D

And if aunty had balls she would have been an uncle.

It has been repeated here again and again that India's geopolitical clout is weak and it is not even a regional power. How can a country which does not agree to implement same UNSC resolutions, become a veto wielding member itself.

How can a country which can not even project its power out side its region, because it is still fighting its own internal battles with powerful neighbours surrounding it, can become a great power that it espouses to be.

Economy alone can not make you great. Open your eyes from the make believing world that you live in and start living in the world functioning on real-politik.

Shehsawar banay ga to girna seekhay ga na.

Wo tifal kya giray ga jo ghutnon ke bal chalay.

Sir, believe me, if situation is reversed and you were in our position, you would have asked more than we do

I already consider my position to be much better than yours. You guys are such sheep. If half the crap that your rich people get away with (coupled with stability that you have) was happening in Pak there would be hell to pay for it. As it is even a sitting President with immunity was forced to open corruption cases against himself.

You have too much acceptance of the "way things just are". Indians have this innate problem is admiring the rich and powerful just because they are the rich and powerful.

Just to give you an example, you go to get service from a common Indian waiter. He'll see me and he'll see an Arab next to me, he'll go and serve the Arab guy first, even if I was there first. Sometimes I've seen modern generation Arabs go "He was here first, please attend to him". Meri bari larai hoti hai... I'm like you guys make these rich guys into demigods.

Equality has to be demanded, no one will give it to you.

And if aunty had balls she would have been an uncle.

It has been repeated here again and again that India's geopolitical clout is weak and it is not even a regional power. How can a country which does not agree to implement same UNSC resolutions, become a veto wielding member itself.

How can a country which can not even project its power out side its region, because it is still fighting its own internal battles with powerful neighbours surrounding it, can become a great power that it espouses to be.

Economy alone can not make you great. Open your eyes from the make believing world that you live in start living in real-politik.
Shehsawar banay ga to girna seekhay ga na.
Wo tifal kya giray ga jo ghutnon ke bal chalay.
I now announce you Ticker: Aunty with balls.
Enough of this line over and over again.

Seriously get it over with India's influence is wide spread. What India is asking is already supported by P5. Go read some articles before making idiotic claims.

I have even given link where Hu Jintao, China, supported India's candidacy. Same was done by US , UK and France. Russia always supported us. Problem is different but you guys are too lazy to read more about it and keep on ranting about regional.global power, under-estimating India.

Grow up and read some articles kiddo.

Back
Top Bottom